583 threats of violence against conservatives.

you already admitted you believe the election was stolen because of some comment by some fox idiot pundit at 4:00 o'clock in the morning lol. Just believing the election was stolen against all evidence and everything to the contrary with absolutely no evidence for your views, you are a conspiracy nut sorry about your luck run away now
I had forgotten you wrote that fable Francoā€¦ ā€œfabling telling Francoā€ itā€™s kind of catchy. I have more time on my hands now to respond.

I never said anything about watching Fox much less some 4 oā€™clock report. You got the time wrong anyway; the cheating happened at 2 AM and it wasnā€™t what anyone said itā€™s what I watched firsthand- no need for any middlemanā€™s interpretation.

The great divider of all people at all times possible, aka the liberal media, owns you and everyone else who believes their false headlines. Leftist agenda: to inflame all social and geographical divisions to play politics, hell, they want to call the shots with national elections and couldnā€™t care less about factual reports. Our current puppet Biden is what CNN refers to as a stable leader? LOL Stable compared to a broomstick perhaps. Heā€™s the pits, bottom of the barrel, even Obama knew it and anyone with a brain recognizes this fact. Many Dems wonā€™t say it though, they might be booted out from their DNC club ha

I had forgotten you wrote that fable Francoā€¦ ā€œfabling telling Francoā€ itā€™s kind of catchy. I have more time on my hands now to respond.

I never said anything about watching Fox much less some 4 oā€™clock report. You got the time wrong anyway; the cheating happened at 2 AM and it wasnā€™t what anyone said itā€™s what I watched firsthand- no need for any middlemanā€™s interpretation.

The great divider of all people at all times possible, aka the liberal media, owns you and everyone else who believes their false headlines. Leftist agenda: to inflame all social and geographical divisions to play politics, hell, they want to call the shots with national elections and couldnā€™t care less about factual reports. Our current puppet Biden is what CNN refers to as a stable leader? LOL Stable compared to a broomstick perhaps. Heā€™s the pits, bottom of the barrel, even Obama knew it and anyone with a brain recognizes this fact. Many Dems wonā€™t say it though, they might be booted out from their DNC club ha
so you saw the election being stolen and it happened at 2:00 AM and it was on some media outlet that is even crazier than fox? Do you have a link to this wondrous information. In the modern world we have like 100 television networks and 900 newspapers that agree with us and you have murdoch's 1 network in the USA and three newspapers. Nobody in the world agrees with you except others in the republican propaganda brainwash. You have no real argument, you just quibble about irrelevant details. You believe the election was stolen because of misinformation. You can't be taken seriously. Sorry pal

so you saw the election being stolen and it happened at 2:00 AM and it was on some media outlet that is even crazier than fox? Do you have a link to this wondrous information. In the modern world we have like 100 television networks and 900 newspapers that agree with us and you have murdoch's 1 network in the USA and three newspapers. Nobody in the world agrees with you except others in the republican propaganda brainwash. You have no real argument, you just quibble about irrelevant details. You believe the election was stolen because of misinformation. You can't be taken seriously. Sorry pal
Seriously you cannot be that ignorant about what happened on election night 2020. Multiple broadcasts aired the voting results live. They all showed the ā€œglitchā€ that happens simultaneously within three states all at once.

Seriously you cannot be that ignorant about what happened on election night 2020. Multiple broadcasts aired the voting results live. They all showed the ā€œglitchā€ that happens simultaneously within three states all at once.
All this stuff was investigated, the biggest waste of time ever, along with the 60 plus courtroom non battles. Trump lawyers can't put propaganda into evidence, they would be put away in prison.

Id bet a lot of these leftists here are foreign agents. No one can be as stupid as they appear.
I have without doubt, become more anti-Dem since coming to USMB. The posters who claim to be liberal or leftist share a most similar thread (no pun intended) in their words. Overwhelmingly, these posters (maybe around 20 left-leaning regulars) have an identifiable way of arguing their position. TBF I have seen these same tactics used by a few self labeled Republicans, but I could count them on one hand, maybe 2 or 3 and far from the norm.

I enjoy sparring with fair and honest people but these posters use adolescent tactics of ā€œoh you said thisā€ when I didnā€™t say that, and ā€œyou really meant thisā€ when I didnā€™t mean that and clear about what I meant. Itā€™s one thing to hold differing political viewpoints, but itā€™s quite another to play the deception game trying to win some argument by resorting to lying about what I post.

I have Democrat friends with whom I trade sarcastic remarks about the political circus every time we get together. Itā€™s good for me to remember this, otherwise, I would be against all Democrats just by the way they act on this board, and I come from political chat! Thatā€™s speaks volumes.

I have without doubt, become more anti-Dem since coming to USMB. The posters who claim to be liberal or leftist share a most similar thread (no pun intended) in their words. Overwhelmingly, these posters (maybe around 20 left-leaning regulars) have an identifiable way of arguing their position. TBF I have seen these same tactics used by a few self labeled Republicans, but I could count them on one hand, maybe 2 or 3 and far from the norm.

I enjoy sparring with fair and honest people but these posters use adolescent tactics of ā€œoh you said thisā€ when I didnā€™t say that, and ā€œyou really meant thisā€ when I didnā€™t mean that and clear about what I meant. Itā€™s one thing to hold differing political viewpoints, but itā€™s quite another to play the deception game trying to win some argument by resorting to lying about what I post.

I have Democrat friends with whom I trade sarcastic remarks about the political circus every time we get together. Itā€™s good for me to remember this, otherwise, I would be against all Democrats just by the way they act on this board, and I come from political chat! Thatā€™s speaks volumes.
Sorry your beliefs are 100% incorrect and the GOP base media is just hateful garbage. I hope you make it back to reality sometime soon. Change the channel

All this stuff was investigated, the biggest waste of time ever, along with the 60 plus courtroom non battles. Trump lawyers can't put propaganda into evidence, they would be put away in prison.

It was never truly investigated. Even the election machine salesmen admitted that their whoops- computers were connected to the Internet when in fact they initially stated they were not. Anybody couldā€™ve manipulated the data undetected using a modem, or cell phone. An ex ES&S employee demonstrated how easy voting machines can be manipulated, way before any polling station opened. An entire column can be shifted, temporarily, and then be timed to go back to functioning correctly as it should the entire time.

I will never buy the bill of goods that the current authoritarian government wants us to believe. It would not surprise me that specific Republicans in positions of public posturing knew more about the Democratā€™s successful cheating tactics utilized, but they also knew what that would mean for the country if in fact mass voter fraud was proven. Chaos and anarchy perhaps.

You said the election was stolen by the Democrats period end of story

Sorry your beliefs are 100% incorrect and the GOP base media is just hateful garbage. I hope you make it back to reality sometime soon. Change the channel
I donā€™t watch TV other than Netflix. I stopped watching cable ā€œnewsā€ SHOWS for entertainment purposes years ago. Keep it honest franknbeans.

It was never truly investigated. Even the election machine salesmen admitted that their whoops- computers were connected to the Internet when in fact they initially stated they were not. Anybody couldā€™ve manipulated the data undetected using a modem, or cell phone. An ex ES&S employee demonstrated how easy voting machines can be manipulated, way before any polling station opened. An entire column can be shifted, temporarily, and then be timed to go back to functioning correctly as it should the entire time.

I will never buy the bill of goods that the current authoritarian government wants us to believe. It would not surprise me that specific Republicans in positions of public posturing knew more about the Democratā€™s successful cheating tactics utilized, but they also knew what that would mean for the country if in fact mass voter fraud was proven. Chaos and anarchy perhaps.
it's an authoritarian government that can't even change tax rates to make them fair again lol. No wonder you hate people that stole the election and are authoritarian lol. That's why they call you hater dupes. This is why you should never talk politics or religion except anonymously really. I remember when politics was not an obsession and hateful like this. Based on one party full of misinformation end of story. yours

Since I've been here and a little before, I have watched their ways and have compiled a list of behaviors they do, non stop. See what you think.

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You canā€™t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

I donā€™t watch TV other than Netflix. I stopped watching cable ā€œnewsā€ SHOWS for entertainment purposes years ago. Keep it honest franknbeans.
Whatever, it doesn't matter where you got the brainwash, you got it. Lol. Thank God I live in beautiful Western New York 72% Trump's but we don't talk politics they're good people except they're out of their minds politically... It's about the only place that doesn't get too hot in the summer and I live in the enchanted valley so even the wind is not bad. And Josh Allen for the next 12 years. I must cut down on the processed republican garbage food.

Last edited:
Since I've been here and a little before, I have watched their ways and have compiled a list of behaviors they do, non stop. See what you think.

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You canā€™t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.
Yep, the whole world thinks you're absolutely nuts politically. Politically- I'm sure you're fine otherwise but it does start to obsess you people I notice. We need to bring back the bar scene of the 70s,,, replacing 7000 years of the Tavern as the center of society with sitting at home with the computer is not really working out. Of course in the old days your horse and buggy could go home by itself. Lol hopefully our cars will soon....

it's an authoritarian government that can't even change tax rates to make them fair again lol. No wonder you hate people that stole the election and are authoritarian lol. That's why they call you hater dupes. This is why you should never talk politics or religion except anonymously really. I remember when politics was not an obsession and hateful like this. Based on one party full of misinformation end of story. yours
Bidenā€™s authoritarian administration: ā€œPresident Biden announced that he will force Americaā€™s workers to either receive a medical procedure or face consequences. This latest government overreach by the White House is draconian and runs contrary to Americaā€™s founding principle of freedom.ā€

ā€œBiden, as any good authoritarian would, announced that governors no longer matter. ā€œIā€™ll use my power as president to get them out of the way,ā€ Biden said as he announced his ridiculous (and possibly unconstitutional) vaccine mandate for businesses with more than 100 employees.ā€

Read how a federal judge prevented Bidenā€™s additional attempt at legal overreach:

ā€œBut liberals should keep in mind that for every president such as Joe Biden whom they cheer on for ignoring the law and doing whatever they want him to do on immigration, a conservative president could do the exact opposite.

It is a major mistake to accept and support the idea that a president has no obligation to abide by, and simply can override, laws that the president and his supporters donā€™t like.ā€

Last edited:
That's me, not mike, you fuckin' retard.

I haven't ..wait..yes I have, oh that was so bad. ALL the fellers were there, too.

I never killed a peacock. But hey, if times get bad, I bet they'd taste pretty good. :D

As for cats, yeah, I killed a feral cat that came around and was out to kill the oldest cat in the yard right then and there. I was just toting a heavy item out of the house on a dolly and I saw that and next thing I know I'm 3/4 of the way across the yard with a shovel in 1 hand bringing it down on this cat's head. It was fucked up, floppin' around with its head smashed and in pain. Ran and got a .22 and the 1st shot I missed but the next one put it to rest. The whole situation was fucked up, and all the boys were there helping me on a project. :banghead:

They all heard the clang of the shovel and saw the cat floppin' around and everything. :(

Just realized the benefit of all that a minute ago when I petted the old girl and she purred. It was worth it. She's my cat. It's her yard, well, back then she was sharing with a couple others, but it's all hers now.
The oldest cat is the only one left, it's kinda weird. All her children have died or something and she's still kickin'. I can see her right now surveying her Queendom in the middle of the yard.
We had a six foot fence around our back yard. As long as the feral cats stayed out of it, no problem. If they entered my back yard, they changed from cats to TARGETS. Not many got a second chance to come back. The lucky ones went into the live trap and got delivered to the pound.

New Topics

Forum List

Back