57 Buffalo cops resign from response team after officers suspended for shoving 75-year-old man to ground; DA investigating incident

Notorious Buffalo activist Martin Gugino is guilty of interfering with police while they were trying to deal
with riots and civil disruption.
As soon as he leaves the hospital he should be charged with that crime.

A NYPD cop was on some show I watched, I think it was Lou Dobbs and he said that is what the guy was doing and when the cops saw that they pushed him away to stop him.

So they guy provoked the push that moved him back, and the clumsy goof fell by tripping all of his own accord.

These cops should be cleared, not arrested. They were doing their jobs as trained to do. The city failed to back them up and so 57 of their cops on that security team resigned from it.

We, the public, have to stop buying into all these click bait lies against our men in blue who protect us, or we will have chaos, each man for himself alone.

Ah, you saw some shithead on Faux excusing away police brutality, and you run with it.

Of course, the police then described the incident thus: "A protester attempted to scan radio frequencies to spy on police communications, thus threatening the integrity of the very police networks police rely upon to work in a coordinated fashion. The attempt was thwarted." Did they not?

Why someone would need to get within inches of some equipment sending out electromagnetic waves over, presumably at least dozens if not hundreds of yards I still find inexplicable. A widget sending out waves over just inches is not useful for the purpose of communication, or for any other purpose during a riot. Be that as it may... The police reported someone slipped and fell - when an attempted and thwarted network intrusion would have provided a far better cover. In that case they would immediately have confiscated the cellphone to secure the evidence against the intruder. But no, they did not.

You know, bobblehead, there is no way of knowing whether you're just monumentally dumb, hilariously delusional, or a textbook example of conservative mendacity for the cause, but I'd settle for all of the above. Something has plainly eaten your brain, and the result is pathetic.
Gugino is an activist with a long history. As far as what he did, watch the video and see for yourself. WTF was he doing holding that thing up to the Cop's utility pack and making scanning motions? He wasn't showing them a video, he wasn't recording their faces don't you ask yourself WFT he was doing? How did the cops know what he was doing as well. Explosives can be concealed in phones you know. Why did he rush the cops in the first place? I suppose you can chalk it all up to stupidity but if you do, Gugino has to be the fucking stupidest person on the face of the Earth.

Forum List

Back