56.5 Percent of Americans Believe Joe Biden is Not in Control of his Own Presidency

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
A recent Trafalgar report found that 56 percent of Americans believe President Joe Biden is not “fully executing the duties of his office.” Majority of Americans Say ‘Others’ Are in Control of Biden Agenda | The American Spectator | USA News and Politics

Some people here love to cite polls. I wonder how he, I mean they, feel about this poll?
That is to say Joe Biden is not formulating presidential policy and setting a path for our future.

Other people are. People we do not know. People who were not elected. People accountable to no one.
People who are hidden from public scrutiny.
We have a Potemkin Presidency. Joe Biden is the public stammering, confused mentally challenged face of the POTUS.
But just exactly who is pulling his strings?
Who is handing him documents to sign? Documents he doesn't even know anything about.

Barack Obama has publicly stated that Joe Biden, the Vice President he denigrated as someone who could be depended on to "f--- up" what was entrusted to him.
What does the Constitution say about someone not faithfully executing the duties of his office?

Taking a nap, a crap and a slap at the Constitution on a daily basis as your major daily goals is not doing your job. Biden is a fraud and he entered the office fraudulently and continues to serve as a blatantly duplicitous unscrupulous racist liar.
I yield the remainder of my time to the lying swine that try to defend what Biden, as his string pullers, are doing.

Last edited:
A recent Trafalgar report found that 56 percent of Americans believe President Joe Biden is not “fully executing the duties of his office.” Majority of Americans Say ‘Others’ Are in Control of Biden Agenda | The American Spectator | USA News and Politics

Some people here love to cite polls. I wonder how he, I mean they, feel about this poll?
That is to say Joe Biden is not formulating presidential policy and setting a path for our future.

Other people are. People we do not know. People who were not elected. People accountable to no one.
We have a Potemkin Presidency. Joe Biden is the public stammering, confused mentally challenged face of the POTUS.
Who is handing him documents to sign? Documents he doesn't even know anything about.

Barack Obama has publicly stated that Joe Biden, the Vice President he denigrated as someone who could be depended on to "f--- up" what was entrusted to him.
What does the Constitution say about someone not faithfully executing the duties of his office?

Taking a nap, a crap and a slap at the Constitution on a daily basis as your major daily goals is not doing your job. Biden is a fraud and he entered the office fraudulently and continues to serve as a blatantly duplicitous unscrupulous racist liar.
I yield the remainder of my time to the lying swine that try to defend what Biden, as his string pullers, are doing.
Who the fuck is the "Trafalgar report"?

According to the link, 36% of those surveyed believe that Biden was the one making the decisions. And, While the majority (58.6 percent) of Democrats believed that Biden is in control of the White House, 31.7 percent of Democrats disagreed, saying that “others” are determining the direction of the administration. So, even many democrats realize that Biden isn't the guy in charge.

AND, The report also found that respondents who were not part of either major political party had a similar lack of confidence in the president. Independent disapproval mirrored Democrat approval as 58.6 percent of independents said that others were controlling the Biden administration. Only 36.1 percent believed that Biden was fully executing his presidential duties. I don't think those numbers are going to help the democrats in 2022 and 2024.

Total nonsense.

The blob is gone; everything else is gravy.

306-232 baby....suck it

Total nonsense.

306-232 baby....suck it

Would it be crass of me to chuckle when you get raped and murdered by one of those illegals your "president" let in here?

I'm very sorry, but irony always seems to make me smile a little.

Total nonsense.

306-232 baby....suck it

Would it be crass of me to chuckle when you get raped and murdered by one of those illegals your "president" let in here?

I'm very sorry, but irony always seems to make me smile a little.
Ask Mollie Tibbetts about that...oh wait.
symone-sanders-549x329.jpg

Total nonsense.

Including Slow Joe's mind

Total nonsense.

Including Slow Joe's mind

306-232.... suck on it.

Sounds about right. 54% approval, 46% not. 56% idea that Biden is in not control, 44% he is....

50/50 on both within a reasonable margin of error.

Who the fuck is the "Trafalgar report"?

That was my first thought too. I’ve never heard of this polling company.

My next thought is: yawn, the daily Biden is senile thread.

Is this the same 60% of Americans who think that the Joe Biden is doing a really good job?

In other news….43.5% of Americans are idiots.

Total nonsense.

306-232 baby....suck it

That's shallow, even for one of such little depth as yourself.

I can't believe it's that low.

I can't believe it's that low.
Because you live in an alternate reality crafted for you by paid white wing lying retards.

It's more than that.

99% of Americans don’t believe old Joe is in control of his own bladder.

Forum List

Back