52% of Israeli Jews agree: African migrants are ‘a cancer’

And all the reasons are actually pretty clear to even the lowest Jew hater.

You can hate us, but then again You use all the technology we supply for that money.

I have heard this jew hate rhetoric before. It's a cop out when you have nothing intelligent to say. Once you go down that path I know I have won the argument.

may you and yours have a great day & beyond
:)-

You won by deflecting the thread from refugees to US investment in Israel?

Pump Your chest all You want...as long as You remember what we're talking about.

But wait a sec. Israel is one of the priciest countries in the region,.,.,

And for some unknown reason the US give Israel billions $$ year in and year out. I think inflation is Israel's biggest problem. The US needs to stop the annual handouts. She can take care of herself.

in my view :)-

For some unknown reason might be that You simply wanted to deflect.

You can hate us, but then again You use all the technology we supply for that money.
All of the technology you supply for what money? You mean military aide money...that is granted to you with no expectation to pay it back...thus GRANT? Yet you have the gaul to brag about the technologies which you then turn around and SELL? LOL! Thanks....lol!

View attachment 176518

Israeli Aid Workers Rescue Drowning Refugees | Matzav.com

Well, at least they are helping the African & Arab refugees coming into Europe...:abgg2q.jpg:

Rescuing someone from death by drowning and opening Your gates to illegal foreign job seekers is comparable?

It's not as if Israel took 2 salaries out of the pockets of her citizens and gave 3500$ to each Erethrean...oh but they did.

It's not as if it's the same money they give legal immigrant to start a life in Israel...oh but they did.

But wait a sec. Israel is one of the priciest countries in the region, so if 3500$ is enough for legal immigrant in Israel, isn't 3500$ supposed to make them kinda secure in their own African countries? Cause they made it pretty clear Israel is bad..so why suffer?

Well who are YOU to determine the individual suffering of so many? Shame on you sir! So, those Africans in Israel are of means? They are just there for a job and are not fleeing the same horrible strife as others?

What about the citizens of so many European countries which have had to foot the tax bill for these refugees? Do they not feel the same pinch in their pocket as the average Israeli? How presumptuous of you.
Oh and by the way...it's Eritrean...from the proud African nation of Eritrea. I think that further provides clarity regarding your avarice toward your fellow HUMAN BEING.

Further, Israel Aid would be better utilized in Israel helping poor refugees ashore there don't you think? OH..that's right.

Am I suppose to answer a bunch of straw men?

Most of them are not refugees.
They're not? So they didn't flee horrid conditions in Africa? They didn't flee strife? What are your refugee parameters?

Aside from Eritreans themselves exposing the scheme, as far as I understand people cease to be refugees once they cross a second border. They're refugees in Egypt, in Israel they're work-migrants.

And for some unknown reason the US give Israel billions $$ year in and year out. I think inflation is Israel's biggest problem. The US needs to stop the annual handouts. She can take care of herself.

All of the technology you supply for what money? You mean military aide money...that is granted to you with no expectation to pay it back...thus GRANT? Yet you have the gaul to brag about the technologies which you then turn around and SELL? LOL! Thanks....lol!

You lack information. The money goes back into Your military complex. stop deflecting

You lack information. The money goes back into Your military complex. stop deflecting
I lack information. No...I think you do because you obviously do not know the difference between an arms AID package and an arms DEAL. However, I would love for you to cite some of these fantastic weapons platforms that came from the healthy donations of US taxpayers. For FREE in return for our handsome 'donations'. Please...enlighten me.

You guys both are quiet the amusement.

Coming here all confident to trash Israel about African work migrants... can't defend a single idea You had from the beginning...

Keep with the victorious chest beating.

:trolls:

View attachment 176518

Well, at least they are helping the African & Arab refugees coming into Europe...:abgg2q.jpg:

Rescuing someone from death by drowning and opening Your gates to illegal foreign job seekers is comparable?

It's not as if Israel took 2 salaries out of the pockets of her citizens and gave 3500$ to each Erethrean...oh but they did.

It's not as if it's the same money they give legal immigrant to start a life in Israel...oh but they did.

But wait a sec. Israel is one of the priciest countries in the region, so if 3500$ is enough for legal immigrant in Israel, isn't 3500$ supposed to make them kinda secure in their own African countries? Cause they made it pretty clear Israel is bad..so why suffer?

Well who are YOU to determine the individual suffering of so many? Shame on you sir! So, those Africans in Israel are of means? They are just there for a job and are not fleeing the same horrible strife as others?

What about the citizens of so many European countries which have had to foot the tax bill for these refugees? Do they not feel the same pinch in their pocket as the average Israeli? How presumptuous of you.
Oh and by the way...it's Eritrean...from the proud African nation of Eritrea. I think that further provides clarity regarding your avarice toward your fellow HUMAN BEING.

Further, Israel Aid would be better utilized in Israel helping poor refugees ashore there don't you think? OH..that's right.

They're not? So they didn't flee horrid conditions in Africa? They didn't flee strife? What are your refugee parameters?

Aside from Eritreans themselves exposing the scheme, as far as I understand people cease to be refugees once they cross a second border. They're refugees in Egypt, in Israel they're work-migrants.

You make a valid point.

You guys both are quiet the amusement.

Coming here all confident to trash Israel about African work migrants... can't defend a single idea You had from the beginning...

Keep with the victorious chest beating.

:trolls:
Dont break your neck suckin your own dick.

:lol:

Looks like you and 52% Israeli Jews have something in common, then.

Regardless of how I might, or might not feel about Africans.

Where are the 2,000 Jewish Rabbi's who called for Trump to take in refugees, to scoff at this Israeli injustice?

UPDATE: HIAS Rabbi Letter Grows to Nearly 2,000 Signers
What about the 25,000 rabbis who disagree, Jew Hating Penis Brain?

What?
In 2000 there were just over 3,000 Rabbis in the U.S.A?

Summary | The 2000 American Rabbi Study | Data Archive | The Association of Religion Data Archives

View attachment 176518

If so, then why are there "Syrian refugees" in Europe?

How many didn't cross borders before Germany, for example?

If so, then why are there "Syrian refugees" in Europe?

How many didn't cross borders before Germany, for example?

Because Europeans dont follow the rules. What it states is absolutely true. A refugee loses that status after they cross the second border. For instance, the Syrians and Africans who are landing on the beaches of Greece and Italy are considered refugees in those countries. However, unless they are invited into say Germany or Austria they are technically no longer a refugee. They are then considered migrants. It IS a technicality but a very valid one.
So, because the Eritreans and Ethiopians in Israel have to first cross through Egypt to get to Israel they are then considered migrants in Israel.

You mean these Rabes?​
Something never reported in the US press & here I ask why?

Rabbi David Rosen is a talented and respected rabbi, originally from the UK.

Since in some circles it seems to be more encouraged to spit on Christian clergymen than build bridges (this week's events in the Old City), Rabbi Rosen is unpopular with Eskin and his ilk.

Rabbi David Rosen

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.
Site Builder

Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been acts of vandalism against statues of the Virgin Mary.
Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse'

You cannot find one incident where Muslims spit on Christians but you can find countless incidents where Google: “spitting on Christians”

I got About 365,000 results [hits] (0.49 seconds)

Orthodox Jews spit on Christians. Has the American press ever covered the above-?

In the past few years, there has been a genocide of Christians in several Muslim lands. This includes massacres of Christian Copts in Egypt.

I should like to add my two cents to this sensitive topic.

1. We can all agree that Ms. Regev should NOT have used the C-word to describe a group of people. That was unnecessarily cruel.

2. We can all agree that it is NO surprise that more conservative Israelis agreed with her than did liberal Israelis.

3. We can all agree that Israelis follow the Jewish religion, but NOT all people who follow the Jewish religion are Israelis.

IM(very)HO, we Americans should REFRAIN from criticizing those people in Israel who feel that taking in large numbers of African people should be discouraged.

a. We Americans live in an increasingly heterogeneous society. And we are all doing our best to make it work and to get along as best as we can. Many Americans are very proud of our diverse society. The United States has a unique history.

b. We should not forget, however, that there are still some homogeneous societies that wish to remain that way. They feel that it is the most effective way to have a harmonious society.

c. If we criticize Israel, then should we not also criticize, say, Finland and Japan? Do you think that the Finnish people and the Japanese people would support thousands of African immigrants?

As Americans, we should let the Israelis decide among themselves what is the best immigration policy for their tiny country that is surrounded by unfriendly neighbors.

We Americans should concentrate on trying to facilitate a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian situation.

Where are the 2,000 Jewish Rabbi's who called for Trump to take in refugees, to scoff at this Israeli injustice?

What?

Summary | The 2000 American Rabbi Study | Data Archive | The Association of Religion Data Archives
Are you retarded?
There are many thousands and always have been.
Half the guys I know are rabbis and involved in many organizations.

What?

Are you retarded?

Where's your source for 25,000 Rabbis?

c. If we criticize Israel, then should we not also criticize, say, Finland and Japan? Do you think that the Finnish people and the Japanese people would support thousands of African immigrants?

The thing is the American Jews seem to mostly support refugees, apparently it's a good thing, so long as the Goyim do it, rather than Israel.

What?

Are you retarded?

Where's your source for 25,000 Rabbis?
The organizations rabbis are members of.
The Yeshivahs, despite Hitler’s wet dream, are pumping out rabbis by the thousands every year.

The thing is the American Jews seem to mostly support refugees, apparently it's a good thing, so long as the Goyim do it, rather than Israel.
You can always move to Poland.

Forum List

Back