52% of GOP voters and 41% of Dems want to split the country

You should be pissing your pants right now as we watch the dems trip over each other and end up with nothing...then in 22 the GOP takes over and Joe's stolen presidency goes nowhere....
Prime example. You get confronted on a message board no less, and you immediately back down with any push back. What a coward.

Prime example. You get confronted on a message board no less, and you immediately back down with any push back. What a coward.
Confronted??? on a message board??? are you nuts?...what do you think this is a schoolyard playground?... you didn't confront me with anything logical...all you did was insult a stranger that you know nothing about and called him a coward on a website where you don't have to use your real name....I've been to parts of the world in uniform that would make a bitch like you shit your pants....so until you want to debate issues go fuck off and play your internet tough guy game with someone else....it doesn't work on me bitch....

Of course, the divorce will be peaceful.

As the nation starts imploding in the coming decades, citizens will start forming safe zones for themselves and their families.

Eventually, these safe zones will become autonomous or even fully independent nations.

Thoughtful Americans will sit down in a harmonious manner to divide up the nation so that people can live, work, and play with people who share their cultural values.

(Hopefully, Native Americans, for example, will be given one large tract of land, unlike all these reservations currently scattered all around the country.)

Confronted??? on a message board??? are you nuts?...what do you think this is a schoolyard playground?... you didn't confront me with anything logical...all you did was insult a stranger that you know nothing about and called him a coward on a website where you don't have to use your real name....I've been to parts of the world in uniform that would make a bitch like you shit your pants....so until you want to debate issues go fuck off and play your internet tough guy game with someone else....it doesn't work on me bitch....
Well, you are a coward. I thought Chicago was worse than Iraq?

Of course, the divorce will be peaceful.

As the nation starts imploding in the coming decades, citizens will start forming safe zones for themselves and their families.

Eventually, these safe zones will become autonomous or even fully independent nations.

Thoughtful Americans will sit down in a harmonious manner to divide up the nation so that people can live, work, and play with people who share their cultural values.

(Hopefully, Native Americans, for example, will be given one large tract of land, unlike all these reservations currently scattered all around the country.)
You'd enjoy creating another Trail of Tears, wouldnt you?

You said "Some of us stand and fight for what we believe". Here is what you are going to do: NOTHING. LOL!
You are dumber than I thought. That is a statement of fact, not a threat. Maybe you should go back to your 3rd grade reading comprehension class and take it again--the school system failed you. I don't have to prove anything to your ignorant ass, I am sure someone will get tired of your bullshit that is around you and knows you. They will bitch slap your cowardly ass into next week. I hope they put it on the evening news and I'll -----LAUGH!

You are dumber than I thought. That is a statement of fact, not a threat. Maybe you should go back to your 3rd grade reading comprehension class and take it again--the school system failed you. I don't have to prove anything to your ignorant ass, I am sure someone will get tired of your bullshit that is around you and knows you. They will bitch slap your cowardly ass into next week. I hope they put it on the evening news and I'll -----LAUGH!
You dont stand and fight for what you believe. You are getting RUN OVER constantly. You believe trump won the election. What did you do? NOTHING. You believe communists are infiltrating our country. NOTHING. You believe illegal brown people are replacing you dumb whites. What are you doing....again NOTHING. The only person you fight is yourself with your schizophrenic addled brain. You're a coward.

You dont stand and fight for what you believe. You are getting RUN OVER constantly. You believe trump won the election. What did you do? NOTHING. You believe communists are infiltrating our country. NOTHING. You believe illegal brown people are replacing you dumb whites. What are you doing....again NOTHING. The only person you fight is yourself with your schizophrenic addled brain. You're a coward.
Refer to Post #51 and fuck off, Skippy.

Half of Trump voters want red states to secede from the union, and 41% of Biden voters want blue states to split off.

The Democrat Party has split our country.
They work very hard to divide Americans by gender, race, religion, region, class and age.
This can be seen everyday with the Democrat Hate Machine's Press and Hollywood propagandists.
The Democrat Party's corruption, ballot rigging, radicalism, hate and racism is pushing our country towards being a one party neo-marxist totalitarian banana republic.
Everyone can see the Left's failed economic and cultural policies in their dystopian disaster cities.
The Democrats are too corrupt to operate within the bounds of our constitution.
Their economic policies are based upon stealing and the enslavement of workers to government debt.
Their open borders and cancel culture agenda is being done to erase mainstream society who are refusing to submit to the Democrat Radicals and Racists.

Could America be divided peacefully?

Since it's the blue parts of the country that account for 3/4 of the entire GDP. You shit for brains, cousin fucking retard righties, better hope we don't take you up on it one day.

Where do you think corporate America is going, with you dumb fucks? LMFAO.

Half of Trump voters want red states to secede from the union, and 41% of Biden voters want blue states to split off.

The Democrat Party has split our country.
They work very hard to divide Americans by gender, race, religion, region, class and age.
This can be seen everyday with the Democrat Hate Machine's Press and Hollywood propagandists.
The Democrat Party's corruption, ballot rigging, radicalism, hate and racism is pushing our country towards being a one party neo-marxist totalitarian banana republic.
Everyone can see the Left's failed economic and cultural policies in their dystopian disaster cities.
The Democrats are too corrupt to operate within the bounds of our constitution.
Their economic policies are based upon stealing and the enslavement of workers to government debt.
Their open borders and cancel culture agenda is being done to erase mainstream society who are refusing to submit to the Democrat Radicals and Racists.

Could America be divided peacefully?
bring it
5o6xb73qr0h51.jpg

Since it's the blue parts of the country that account for 3/4 of the entire GDP. You shit for brains, cousin fucking retard righties, better hope we don't take you up on it one day.

Where do you think corporate America is going, with you dumb fucks? LMFAO.
Usually Democrat Voters are lower class people who have high illiteracy rates and high incarceration rates.
The normal mainstream people are fleeing from the Blue states and moving to the Red states to escape from the hate, racism, poverty and violence of the dystopian progressive culture.

Judge Posner said that when he decides cases, he does not care what people in the late eighteenth century thought about today’s legal issues or even what the constitutional text says about those problems.3×3. Josh Blackman, Judge Posner on Judging, Birthright Citizenship, and Precedent, JOSH BLACKMAN’S BLOG (Nov. 6, 2015), Josh Blackman » Judge Posner on Judging, Birthright Citizenship, and Precedent [Judge Posner on Judging, Birthright Citizenship, and Precedent | Josh Blackman's Blog]. Professor Blackman, who was in attendance that night (as was this author), posted a blog entry just a few hours after Judge Posner’s remarks faithfully transcribing them. I have checked with Judge Posner and he agrees, at least for the parts of his talk used in this essay, that he was correctly quoted.Show More He remarked that following the Constitution does not mean adhering to its text but instead respecting Supreme Court interpretations of that text. Constitutional law as made by judges, Judge Posner emphasized, is much more about creating rules that make sense today than interpreting an old and often obsolete document.
Ummm thats a load of horseshit. The Founders gave it an amendment process for changing times and attitudes. Not individual interpretation.
I agree with you. The Constitution is written in plain English. Posner would be considered one of the progressives that think the Constitution is a living document that changes with the times. I prefer strict Constitutionalists that follow the document without too much "interpretation".

Problem with splitting the country is the left side would have completely lost their balls.

New Topics

Forum List

Back