500-strong "bliker pack" in DC today

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
All we need is for a motorist to hit one of these guys during the opening week of the next racist anti-white hate propaganda from (((Hollywood))), and it's on. 500 bikes ride with impunity. It's very provocative. You know (((Soros))) is eagerly trying to enlist this in his bid for white genocide. They only caught the last 10% of the entire group, and, by my count, 49 blikers passed.

Looks like an unlawful use of a non licensed motor vehicle on a public access road...Not many motorcycles in the bunch..

I was giving a friend a ride in my car and drove thru the ghetto part of the city. Suddenly a couple of black kids on very loud dirt bikes with no tags zoomed past me. Then later three more went flying by like I was standing still. The black teens were popping wheelies, and weaving in and out of traffic at a high speed.

Being new to the city, I said to my friend, "the police need to get these maniacs".

My friend just laughed, and told me this is normal. The police aren't allowed to chase them down and arrest them. That's because they will run from the cops, and some have gotten seriously injured or killed while fleeing. So the mayor has instructed the police to just ignore them, and not pursue. Even though the motorcycles and 4 wheelers are unregistered with no tags, no insurance, and the black kids do not have a drivers license. .... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Watch Easy Rider to see how conservatives used to view bikers.
Those were just two good ol' Louisiana boys in that truck who didn't like hippie's coming to town to get their women on drugs. They did the right thing.

As usual Steve_McGarrett knows he can't hold onto a woman so he would just beat up on anyone who looks, acts or dressed a bit differently. If you ever show up in my neighborhood, which is very unlikely, I'll remember to attack you for no reason at all because the only reason you would be there would be rob and kill.

Watch Easy Rider to see how conservatives used to view bikers.
Those were just two good ol' Louisiana boys in that truck who didn't like hippie's coming to town to get their women on drugs. They did the right thing.

As usual Steve_McGarrett knows he can't hold onto a woman so he would just beat up on anyone who looks, acts or dressed a bit differently. If you ever show up in my neighborhood, which is very unlikely, I'll remember to attack you for no reason at all because the only reason you would be there would be rob and kill.
Yea I think Steve stays out of the gay ghetto areas....doubt he would ever be in your hood. :D

Forum List

Back