500+ Scientists Write U.N.: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’

“There is no climate emergency. Therefore, there is no cause for panic and alarm,” they note. “We strongly oppose the harmful and unrealistic net-zero CO2 policy proposed for 2050.”

so who's payroll are these folks on?

~S~
Common sense and not Communists sponsoring their corruption!
Settled-Science-600-LA.jpg

IMG]

More like 'all one way' when i agree with it

~S~

Bumped. Below are three important claims that form part of the European Climate Declaration.
One: “The world has warmed at less than half the originally predicted rate,

So, they start by lying outright.

That would be why they're correctly classified as dishonest propagandists, and then ignored.

Bumped. Below are three important claims that form part of the European Climate Declaration.
One: “The world has warmed at less than half the originally predicted rate,

So, they start by lying outright.

That would be why they're correctly classified as dishonest propagandists, and then ignored.

Maybe ignored....but not by people who vote who display election after election that they dont give a shit about climate change.

When is the last time anybody brought any bill to the floor of congress for climate change action?

:auiqs.jpg::backpedal::auiqs.jpg::backpedal::auiqs.jpg::backpedal:

They tried this "500 Scientists" BS in 2008 and it was a HOAX.

https://skepticalscience.com/500-scientists-global-warming-consensus.htm

Wasn't true, many weren't scientists, but Red State Weather men they called "professionals".
Some couldn't be found, etc.

`

`
so greta is a scientist? LOL, you believe her correct? hahahaahhahaaa :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Can't make this up.

That poor abused and exploited little girl with all her neuropsychiatric issues is their messiah.....of course he believes...

They tried this "500 Scientists" BS in 2008 and it was a HOAX.

https://skepticalscience.com/500-scientists-global-warming-consensus.htm

Wasn't true, many weren't scientists, but Red State Weather men they called "professionals".
Some couldn't be found, etc.

`

`
so greta is a scientist? LOL, you believe her correct? hahahaahhahaaa :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Can't make this up.

That poor abused and exploited little girl with all her neuropsychiatric issues is their messiah.....of course he believes...
Thank you. But he wants anything we send to him to be notarized and stamped with a Scientist with the utmost alignment to their belief. THAT's the Only ACCEPTABLE SCENARIO! I pause a moment and then I laugh my balls off. How does it feel to want?

Forum List

Back