50 Years Ago, Sugar Industry Quietly Paid Scientists To Blame Fat

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Is there any problem with big sugar paying for this research?

50 Years Ago, Sugar Industry Quietly Paid Scientists To Point Blame At Fat​

and it's been that way ever since.....

1638767486460.png

~S~

Is there any problem with big sugar paying for this research?

50 Years Ago, Sugar Industry Quietly Paid Scientists To Point Blame At Fat​

Would that be the Colorado Sugar Beet Lobby?

I think this is why the lefties support that historic sugar research. They would have to in order to continue supporting the fda funding source.

The Sugar Beet Lobby has always been Republican as far back as when they screwed Cuba .

Sugar Cane & Sugar Beets | OpenSecrets
Sugar Cane & Sugar Beets. Over the past two decades, there have only been three cycles in which the sugar industry contributed more to Republican candidates and party committees than to their Democratic counterparts: Way back in 1996, then in 2012 and 2016. And the GOP may be getting the sweeter deal, as sugar has grown more generous with each cycle since 2002; 2016's contribution total of nearly $8 …

Would that be the Colorado Sugar Beet Lobby?
It would be the sugar foundation specified in the article in the opening post. I think you are going to need to claim an unwillingness to read the article.

It would be the sugar foundation specified in the article in the opening post. I think you are going to need to claim an unwillingness to read the article.

Who do you think funds the Sugar Foundation?

The Sugar Beet Lobby has always been Republican as far back as when they screwed Cuba .

Sugar Cane & Sugar Beets | OpenSecrets
Sugar Cane & Sugar Beets. Over the past two decades, there have only been three cycles in which the sugar industry contributed more to Republican candidates and party committees than to their Democratic counterparts: Way back in 1996, then in 2012 and 2016. And the GOP may be getting the sweeter deal, as sugar has grown more generous with each cycle since 2002; 2016's contribution total of nearly $8 …
Back to the opening post, lol....
Do you see any problem with the sugar foundation paying for this research? Any conflict of interest?

Who do you think funds the Sugar Foundation?
The opening post that you are evading does not ask who funds the foundation, it is about who funds the research. There is a reason why you are evading the opening post.

Back to the opening post, lol....
Do you see any problem with the sugar foundation paying for this research? Any conflict of interest?

You're coming into the middle of the story.. Go back to Cuba and driving Cuba into the arms of the Soviets.. The Sugar Beet Lobby is powerful

You're coming into the middle of the story.. Go back to Cuba and driving Cuba into the arms of the Soviets.. The Sugar Beet Lobby is powerful
You are evading the opening post like a cat fights being shoved into a toilet. There is a a reason why you are fighting to evade answering the opening post.

I think this is why the lefties support that historic sugar research. They would have to in order to continue supporting the fda funding source.
i not only think you're right Ev, i believe corporate influences have legislated their own ride via a bought/ sold Congress for a century

but then, i'm a rather jaded individual....
:dev2:
~S~

You are evading the opening post like a cat fights being shoved into a toilet. There is a a reason why you are fighting to evade answering the opening post.

This bores me.. The Sugar Beet Lobby is the most powerful lobby that ever was since about 1907.

This bores me.. The Sugar Beet Lobby is the most powerful lobby that ever was since about 1907.
If you decide to start a thread about this topic, let me know. It sounds like a fun topic.

Forum List

Back