50% of White People Racist

View attachment 639308

The FACT is, blacks are dim.

As such they have low impulse control, and time preference.

You would be much better off, and much happier back in the bush, in huts, making mud pies, and attempting to conquer well digging.

Not fit for a modern, technically complex society.
Geeze, Gabe, I guess we can put you as a fence sitter for being a racist. :smoke:

Yesterday I asked you if it is racist to generalize white people. Every single one of you who voted said yes.

According to this poll, virtually 50% of white people are racist. Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture

Damn, I guess the woke are right after all. Can't with to see how the Conservative Marxists rationalize this one. When you do, just remember that facts don't care about your feelings.
I dont see the correlation between the results of that and thinking one race is superior to another.

Yesterday I asked you if it is racist to generalize white people. Every single one of you who voted said yes.

According to this poll, virtually 50% of white people are racist. Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture

Damn, I guess the woke are right after all. Can't with to see how the Conservative Marxists rationalize this one. When you do, just remember that facts don't care about your feelings.
Based on the current state of affairs between blacks and whites why wouldn't more white people have racist attitudes? The black community at large hasn't done much to endear itself to white people.

Based on the current state of affairs between blacks and whites why wouldn't more white people have racist attitudes? The black community at large hasn't done much to endear itself to white people.
This is an important point that blacks who screech “racist” at every white person who disagrees with them, along with militant blacks who outline their “demands” and threaten whitey that they will burn the whole system down if whitey doesn‘t submit, don’t seem to comprehend: they doesn’t exactly endear themselves to the whites they malign and demonize.

Blacks are a minority in this country, and a fairly slim one at that. They NEED white people to be on their side, rather then to set them up as the enemy. It’s hard to get past members of a minority group making threats and demands against the majority, and if anything just drives them away.

This extends to the modus operandi of the leftists in general. They silence, censor, demonize, and punish anyone who doesn’t submit to their opinion, as if treating people who disagree with you as evil creatures is going to win them over.

Democrats have devolved to a very dangerous level.

Enjoy!

1658373549761.png

In a number of American cities, blacks complain about Honkies moving into the ghetto and sometimes becoming the majority. They say they are concerned about how gentrification will hurt black culture, and have actually passed codes and laws in some places to stifle the number of Honkies moving in. Is that racist as well?

In a number of American cities, blacks complain about Honkies moving into the ghetto and sometimes becoming the majority. They say they are concerned about how gentrification will hurt black culture, and have actually passed codes and laws in some places to stifle the number of Honkies moving in. Is that racist as well?
I never met a black who was not very self-segregating. I certainly felt racially discriminated against when I lived in a largely black neighborhood.

Forum List

Back