50-million-year-old redwood chunk found in diamond mine

Bigfoot

NRA
Jul 20, 2011
Since the fossil is in such good condition, it gives scientists a better picture of the region's climate in the early Eocene. By measuring the ratio of oxygen and hydrogen isotopes (atoms of the same element with different numbers of neutrons) in the wood's well-preserved cellulose, the researchers found that western Canadian subarctic temperatures were 21 to 30 degrees F (12 to 17 degrees C) warmer and four times wetter than they are today.

Read more: 50-million-year-old redwood chunk found in diamond mine | Fox News

Since the fossil is in such good condition, it gives scientists a better picture of the region's climate in the early Eocene. By measuring the ratio of oxygen and hydrogen isotopes (atoms of the same element with different numbers of neutrons) in the wood's well-preserved cellulose, the researchers found that western Canadian subarctic temperatures were 21 to 30 degrees F (12 to 17 degrees C) warmer and four times wetter than they are today.
Read more: 50-million-year-old redwood chunk found in diamond mine | Fox News
I`m betting that Mister Michael Mann made Global warming is going to ignore these trees just like he does`nt want to know about much younger (& huge) trees at Fort Conger and on the other side of the Nares Strait shore, Northern Greenland:
fossilstump1.jpg

swoonfossilforest.jpg

foundtree.jpg

montagecc.jpg

I`m betting that Mister Michael Mann made Global warming is going to ignore these trees just like he does`nt want to know about much younger (& huge) trees at Fort Conger and on the other side of the Nares Strait shore, Northern Greenland:

I'm betting that on both an intellectual and moral level, you're not fit to sniff the jockstrap of Mann, or most any AGW scientist.

And I'd win that bet. Rational actors don't proudly display retarded photo collages of the people that their political cult told them to hate.

How can that be? The wingnut Rapture Right says the earth is only 9,000 years old!

I'm betting that on both an intellectual and moral level, you're not fit to sniff the jockstrap of Mann, or most any AGW scientist.

And I'd win that bet. Rational actors don't proudly display retarded photo collages of the people that their political cult told them to hate.
How many trees did Mann sample, professor?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge64kMFoQEo]Paul Broun : The Earth Is 9000 Years Old - YouTube[/ame]

According to Republicans, it can only be 9,000 years old at most.

Shut the fuck up you lying fucking retard

The data says your AGW Theory is totally bullshit

So shut the fuck up and get a new Theory

BOOBS-2.jpg

You wonder why the AGW contingent of nutters have made ZERO progress on impacting public policy for the last 5 years.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I love all the winning...............always winning. It does kind of show you, though, that there is a bit of a connect the dots issue ( just a bit:D) for the AGW crowd. But dang if I dont give these mental cases credit for getting beat up in here all the time, yet still returning. k00kiness or balls.............not sure, but it is somewhat impressive on some level.

Last edited:

It's tough when everything that you believe in gets destroyed by facts isn't it. :lol:

Forum List

Back