50 Government Buildings Named After Robert Byrd

IMG_0524.PNG

Yep, KKK leader Robert Byrd.

And don't give the tripe he changed his ways. There are no actions in his life to prove that other than his lip flapping.
Of course you're lying just like you did when I humiliated you in your other thread.
Byrd showed he was a changed man by his actions. When are you going to repent?

Sen. Robert Byrd had long since repented, of course. The West Virginian, who died Monday at 92, deeply regretted his segregationist past, which included a year as a member of the Ku Klux Klan and at least several more years as a Klan sympathizer. He eventually became a passionate advocate for civil rights, and he was one of the most vocal supporters of legislation making the birthday of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. a national holiday.

Eugene Robinson - Robert Byrd: A story of change and redemption

And don't give the tripe he changed his ways. There are no actions in his life to prove that other than his lip flapping.
Of course you're lying just like you did when I humiliated you in your own thread.

Sen. Robert Byrd had long since repented, of course. The West Virginian, who died Monday at 92, deeply regretted his segregationist past, which included a year as a member of the Ku Klux Klan and at least several more years as a Klan sympathizer. He eventually became a passionate advocate for civil rights, and he was one of the most vocal supporters of legislation making the birthday of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. a national holiday.

Thanks for validating the OP. Byrd only offered lip service and only after it was obvious he lost.

Boy... that was the quickest end to a thread this year. Watch the asshole not admit he was wrong. Watch

Of course you're lying just like you did when I humiliated you in your other thread.

I go back with weather on another board for 15 or so years He always was a liar and he won't change

Of course you're lying just like you did when I humiliated you in your own thread.

Thanks for validating the OP. Byrd only offered lip service and only after it was obvious he lost.
I was right. He didn't have the integrity to admit he was wrong. The Liar said Byrd didn't repent by his actions yet I just proved he did.
Why do Deplorables have no consciences?

I go back with weather on another board for 15 or so years He always was a liar and he won't change
Thanks for the confirmation but I've caught him in a dozen lies just today.
He really is despicable. He models himself after Trump.

And Byrd wasn't even a "Klan leader" as the tard claims.

His year in the Klan preceded his congressional career by more than a decade.

Eddie is a Trump lover, don't let him fool you.

And Byrd wasn't even a "Klan leader" as the tard claims.

His year in the Klan preceded his congressional career by more than a decade.
Lying for the Klan, how leftist of you.

Robert C. Byrd, a Democrat, was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter.

I was right. He didn't have the integrity to admit he was wrong. The Liar said Byrd didn't repent by his actions yet I just proved he did.
Why do Deplorables have no consciences?
Once again shitforbrains offers up zero proof and claims proof.

Leftards - dumber than a brick.

I did vote for GWB in 2000 Thats why my friends call me lefty after cutting off my voting arm

I did vote for GWB in 2000 Thats why my friends call me lefty after cutting off my voting arm
Yeah, but why did you cut your penis off too?

Forum List

Back