50,000 Bucs Fans Rumored To Storm Gates at Super Bowl LV

Odd that the Super Bowl means anything to you.

Just 6 months ago you were posting:
"I have been a staunch Tampa Bay Bucs fan since 1976. I have attended Bucs games over 400 Bucs games, and spent hundreds of $$$ on Bucs paraphenalia. I am quitting being a Bucs fan, I will have nothing to do with the Bucs or the NFL. I am sending to you all my Bucs clothing and items.
Your so-called social justice policies and those of the NFL are preposterous."

"When the NFL gets out of the process of injecting politics (and lousy politics at that), I will come back."

"Right. No more TV or anything to do with it.
If you have any NFL stuff (shirts, hats, beverage cups, etc), pack them in a box and send them to your local team, along with a letter similar to what I wrote here. You can copy it word for word if you like (except for the team name)."
Am I allowed to change my mind ? Just for a month ? And just because I respect the accomplishments of the Bucs players and coaches, doesn't mean I no longer despise jellyfish Roger Goodell and the goofball NFL.

"Odd" that my posts "means anything to you."

It tells me that you have strong beliefs, until your team goes to the big game. Then those beliefs take a backseat to being a fan. Why does winning make kneeling during the anthem ok or forgivable?

The Bucs players accomplished what they did WHILE kneeling during the anthem. Oh, and Roger Goodell and the NFL administration never knelt during an anthem. Admit it, you are still as much a fan as you ever were. You just wanted to sound like you were so offended that you were giving up on Tampa Bay.
I hated the kneeling and still do. I think it is disrespectful of the men and women that sacrificed all serving our nation.
Having said that I said my piece when it first started and I had to decide which was more important to me. My "feelings" about someone else's right to be disrespectful or hanging on to one of the last few forms of entertainment that bring me joy.

PLAY BALL!

And I respect that. You, at least, are honest about what you feel and what you are willing to do about it. The hypocrisy of trying to sound so offended, and then coming back to be a "dedicated" fan when they win is ridiculous.
As a Pats fan, I'll be rooting for Patriots South!

Go TB12! Go Gronk!

:rofl:

Me too! :)

Suddenly you care about the NFL again, "veteran"?
If make one more crack about me being a veteran (which I am twice), I will file a lawsuit against you, and then, if you like, you can file a countersuit against me for calling you the filthy SLUT, that you apparently are.

That being said, no, I cared about the NFL when the Bucs started playing some really good ball (7 straight wins) and haven't lost a game since November, when they lost to the Chiefs 27-24.

As for the NFL's ludicrous social justice policies, they don't know their ass from their elbow about social justice or social injustice in America. Nothing would please me more than seeing 50,000 Bucs fans storm the gates, and watch the game in defiance of the airhead NFL.

You are going to sue her for calling you a veteran? LMAO!! Good luck with that one. On what grounds will you sue?

On the other hand, calling her a "filthy slut" would be far more actionable in a law suit.
Candycorn is an uninformed Gov't worker. Don't know nor care about her personal life.
Former government worker. Pensions are great but making money in the private sector is fantastic. I have both going on.
How capitalist of you. I too will have both but I never worked for the Gov't.

If make one more crack about me being a veteran (which I am twice), I will file a lawsuit against you, and then, if you like, you can file a countersuit against me for calling you the filthy SLUT, that you apparently are.

That being said, no, I cared about the NFL when the Bucs started playing some really good ball (7 straight wins) and haven't lost a game since November, when they lost to the Chiefs 27-24.

As for the NFL's ludicrous social justice policies, they don't know their ass from their elbow about social justice or social injustice in America. Nothing would please me more than seeing 50,000 Bucs fans storm the gates, and watch the game in defiance of the airhead NFL.

You are going to sue her for calling you a veteran? LMAO!! Good luck with that one. On what grounds will you sue?

On the other hand, calling her a "filthy slut" would be far more actionable in a law suit.
Candycorn is an uninformed Gov't worker. Don't know nor care about her personal life.
Former government worker. Pensions are great but making money in the private sector is fantastic. I have both going on.
Ok. But you’re incredibly uninformed. 306-232
??? You keep saying that. OK...buyers remorse
For many and it’s been a week.

I don't know anything about her either. But what protectionless claimed about the lawsuit was hilarious.
He is obviously insulted as veterans are treated pretty badly these days by many like CC and at times utterly dismissed. She should just say "thank you for your service" and move on. My 2-cents. There is no basis for a lawsuit. Just for common decency, something CC consistently lacks.
Oh fuck off.
LOL

Case in point

Ok. But you’re incredibly uninformed. 306-232
??? You keep saying that. OK...buyers remorse
For many and it’s been a week.
Couldn't be happier that the blob is out of office. That it makes you even more miserable than usual...priceless.
Yep. Replaced by a corpse. Necrophiliacs unite. You must be so proud. And you admitted he is a corpse and you’re still triggered

The suits would be laughed at in court. Both posters are anonymous

As with Cajuna Virus vaccine shots, the only fair way to distribute them is by employing free market capitalistic principles. Raise the price until the number of prospective purchasers shrinks to the number of available tickets. If it's $10k per seat, so be it.

What could be more fair than that? An impecunious Bucs fan can gather with his comrades, pool the money to rent a huge television and watch it together in his back yard, practicing appropriate social distancing, of course. But the TEAM and the LEAGUE are entitled to maximize their revenue, are they not?

In a free economy, when someone has something of value to sell, they are entitled to get as much as they can for it, without coercing prospective buyers. It's not like they are rationing brain surgery to only the very wealthy, this is a fucking GAME, for Christ sake, available for free on television for anyone who cares to watch it.

Given the side effects----------I am not so sure being the first in line is act of kindness...

Forum List

Back