Zone1 5 year old Devin Mcgregor shot dead in his car seat in Chicago.

I'm a moderate who was a Republican until Bush invaded Iraq. I'm also very loyal to the US Constitution and rule of law.

Do you love Trump or your country?
The real question should be….do you love Biden or your country? The Democrats are turning this country into something unrecognizable between their importation of below-average, unskilled, uneducated foreigners…..their spending to increase inflation…..their lenient attitude toward non-workers…..their soft-on-crime policies…..and their attempt to paint those of us who disagree with Biden as “threats to democracy.”

I am counting down the days until we can vote the anti-Americans out of power.

Imo, black inner city problems can only be solved by blacks themselves. So don't hold your breath.

It's not a "gun" problem. It's not a drug problem. It's not a poverty problem.

It IS a cultural problem. And much of that thug culture that so many blacks embrace grew out of life on the streets and in prison. The idea that people can be controlled through threats. That "respect" can be demanded (backed by threats and violence). The hatred toward police, and white people in general.

The blaming of whites, and environment, and the world, in general for ALL of the problems blacks might face. The lack of personal responsibility for their own choices. Their reliance on other people to GIVE them anything they need, or DEMAND.

Their use of riots and crime and violence to get what they want. Their utter lack of a work ethic, and on and on. These are all things only blacks, themselves, can change. If they ever find the fucking will to make those changes.

But blacks do NOT want whites telling them what to do, or how to do it. They, most of them, want nothing to do with whites. Aside from getting every freaking dollar out of them, in any possible way.

In view of the above, I have little hope that inner city (black) problems of violence and crime and poverty will ever be "fixed."

The only real cure for poverty is to educate one's self, gain skills, get a fucking job and KEEP it.

Society cannot "fix" these problems by throwing ever more money at them. That is simply a waste of resources.

These are the kinds of problems that exist and that few people are willing to talk about. Doing so will attract cries of "Waacist" from a lot of self-righteous twats. Especially those with little, if any, personal experience in these places, and with black people, more broadly.

ONLY blacks can fix their problems. Or...not.

Last edited:
The real question should be….do you love Biden or your country? The Democrats are turning this country into something unrecognizable between their importation of below-average, unskilled, uneducated foreigners…..their spending to increase inflation…..their lenient attitude toward non-workers…..their soft-on-crime policies…..and their attempt to paint those of us who disagree with Biden as “threats to democracy.”

I am counting down the days until we can vote the anti-Americans out of power.

You aren't very bright. Shame. You know there's temporary work visas for farm workers and hotel staff. When was the last time you picked peaches or beans?

Imo, black inner city problems can only be solved by blacks themselves. So don't hold your breath.

It IS a cultural problem. And much of that thug culture that so many blacks embrace grew out of life on the streets and in prison. The idea that people can be controlled through threats. That "respect" can be demanded (backed by threats and violence). The hatred toward police, and white people in general.

The blaming of whites, and environment, and the world, in general for ALL of the problems blacks might face. The lack of personal responsibility for their own choices. Their reliance on other people to GIVE them anything they need, or DEMAND.

Their use of riots and crime and violence to get what they want. Their utter lack of a work ethic, and on and on. These are all things only blacks, themselves, can change. If they ever find the fucking will to make those changes.

But blacks do NOT want whites telling them what to do, or how to do it. They, most of them, want nothing to do with whites. Aside from getting every freaking dollar out of them, in any possible way.

In view of the above, I have little hope that inner city (black) problems of violence and crime and poverty will ever be "fixed."

The only real cure for poverty is to educate one's self, gain skills, get a fucking job and KEEP it.

Society cannot "fix" these problems by throwing ever more money at them. That is simply a waste of resources.

These are the kinds of problems that exist and that few people are willing to talk about. Doing so will attract cries of "Waacist" from a lot of self-righteous twats. Especially those with little, if any, personal experience in these places, and with black people, more broadly.

BINGO!

You aren't very bright. Shame. You know there's temporary work visas for farm workers and hotel staff. When was the last time you picked peaches or beans?
Why must you start every post to me with an insult you know is false? You KNOW I’m much brighter than you.

We should not be issuing temporary work visas for ILLEGALS while we have Americans refusing to work and instead living off Other People’s Money. Cut off the gravy train to Americans who feel no shame in turning down work and instead making other people cover their expenses, watch them take the $18 hour jobs at Target and Walmart and every other place, and watch the problems with the supply chain improve immensely.

There is no reason why I had to wait two months for a simple auto part, and had to rent a car all that time, because the manufacturer didn’t have drivers.

Last edited:
Why must you start every post to me with an insult you know is false? You KNOW I’m much brighter than you.

We should not be issuing temporary work visas for ILLEGALS while we have Americans refusing to work and instead living off Other People’s Money. Cut off the gravy train to Americans who feel no shame in turning down work and instead making other people cover their expenses, watch them take the $18 hour jobs and Target and Walmart and every other place, and watch the problems with the supply chain improve immensely.

There is no reason why I had to wait two months for a simple auto part, and had to rent a car all that time, because the manufacturer didn’t have drivers.

Jesus, they aren't illegal if they are here on a work visa. How do you plan to force Americans for less than $18 an hour?

Jesus, they aren't illegal if they are here on a work visa. How do you plan to force Americans for less than $18 an hour?
You take away their option to refuse to work, and you do that by stopping handing them other people’s money that is equivalent to $20 an hour.

So the Democrats’ plan is to bring in non-voting foreigners to do the actual work, and hand out free health insurance, food, rent subsidies, and cash to able-bodied adults so they DO NOT have to work - and then they will vote for the gravy train to continue?

Got it. Get Americans into public assistance, and you’ll have them voting Democrat for 200 years (to paraphrase LBJ).

Another random drive by shooting in Chicago results in the murder of an innocent child. His life mattered.

Mayor BeetleJuice is more concerned about migrants being bused to Chicago to worry about kids being murdered.

its because systematic racism (im2) rinse/repeat. According to him blacks are responsible for nothing ever.

Forum List

Back