5 Times More Cops Died From COVID Than From Gunfire? How Is That True?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"There were 245 law enforcement deaths from Covid-19 in 2020, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP) -- 231 officers who died of Covid-19 this year. The coronavirus has become the leading cause of death for officers despite law enforcement being among the first groups eligible to receive the vaccine at the end of 2020. The total stands at 476 Covid-19 related deaths since the start of the pandemic, compared to 94 from gunfire in the same period."

I don't believe those numbers at all -- this COVID is not that dangerous to where it has killed nearly 500 officers in the past year...for context, 500 people have died from the COVID vaccine just this past month....since Biden has been in office, this has been the most dangerous time for cops as it relates to officers being shot in the line of duty....I don't have the exact numbers, but it feels true....this is just propaganda from the BLM, anti-police crowd....it seems the number of deaths should be the other way around...It is apparent now that many police departments aren under reporting the amount of police officer deaths by gunfire.... and flat out lying about the number deaths from COVID.

My uncle's co-worker's husband's cousin is a police officer and he said his partner was killed by some thug last week....and to protect the thug, the police department just claimed he died from COVID. How are we allowing these people to get away with this???

"There were 245 law enforcement deaths from Covid-19 in 2020, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP) -- 231 officers who died of Covid-19 this year. The coronavirus has become the leading cause of death for officers despite law enforcement being among the first groups eligible to receive the vaccine at the end of 2020. The total stands at 476 Covid-19 related deaths since the start of the pandemic, compared to 94 from gunfire in the same period."

I don't believe those numbers at all -- this COVID is not that dangerous to where it has killed nearly 500 officers in the past year...for context, 500 people have died from the COVID vaccine just this past month....since Biden has been in office, this has been the most dangerous time for cops as it relates to officers being shot in the line of duty....I don't have the exact numbers, but it feels true....this is just propaganda from the BLM, anti-police crowd....it seems the number of deaths should be the other way around...It is apparent now that many police departments aren under reporting the amount of police officer deaths by gunfire.... and flat out lying about the number deaths from COVID.

My uncle's co-worker's husband's cousin is a police officer and he said his partner was killed by some thug last week....and to protect the thug, the police department just claimed he died from COVID. How are we allowing these people to get away with this???
We had at least one officer die from COVID this year locally and none from gunfire. I am not sure why this seems inconceivable. There are about 18K law enforcement departments in the US.

How? They are exposed to the public all the time, most don't shot at them....moreover, in the middle of the pandemic, the Dems funded and promoted mass insurrection in numerous cities around the United States...looting, assaults, firebombing etc....the police were caught up in all that.

It's no surprise that many got the Chinese Virus.

How? They are exposed to the public all the time, most don't shot at them....moreover, in the middle of the pandemic, the Dems funded and promoted mass insurrection in numerous cities around the United States...looting, assaults, firebombing etc....the police were caught up in all that.

It's no surprise that many got the Chinese Virus.
The police are in too good of health with strong immune systems to die from something as minor as COVID.....

The police are lying about the number of deaths but your blind loyalty to authoritarian institutions like the police makes you a willing boot licker...

COVID isn't a big deal.....police aren't dying from it

The police are in too good of health with strong immune systems to die from something as minor as COVID.....

The police are lying about the number of deaths but your blind loyalty to authoritarian institutions like the police makes you a willing boot licker...

COVID isn't a big deal.....police aren't dying from it
I am not sure how you can say that about all police officers.....can you provide proof of that?

Do you have proof they are lying? What's the point of them lying about it?

I don't know if it's a big deal or not, it certainly a virus that can cause death. Sadly, there are a lot of risk out there for the police, viruses, getting shot, injured in a number of ways...etc.....but maybe we should just ban all police departments like the Demafacist cult wants...that will solve the problem I guess

I am not sure how you can say that about all police officers.....can you provide proof of that?

Do you have proof they are lying? What's the point of them lying about it?

I don't know if it's a big deal or not, it certainly a virus that can cause death. Sadly, there are a lot of risk out there for the police, viruses, getting shot, injured in a number of ways...etc.....but maybe we should just ban all police departments like the Demafacist cult wants...that will solve the problem I guess
Biff cannot do simple math. Excuse him please.

You prefer more died from gunfire? Figures...

Because for the overwhelming majority they don’t shoot and kill nor get shot and die
BLM plays make pretend with their signs and sligans
A black male is in far far more danger around other black males than around police

Forum List

Back