5 Things Red-State Governors Should Do Right Now if They Want to Secede From Covistan Permanently

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Better informed populace will help them make better decisions about their health.

Pj Media

5 Things Red-State Governors Should Do Right Now if They Want to Secede From Covistan Permanently​

BY STACEY LENNOX AUG 02, 2021

Excerpt:

Red-state governors are taking the lead in rejecting the idea of new mask mandates or lockdowns. Several, including Kristi Noem in South Dakota, Brian Kemp in Georgia, and Ron DeSantis in Florida never mandated masks and either stayed open or reopened early with a vengeance. To exit Covistan forever, governors can do a few things to solidify and support their positions.

1. Republican governors should order their state departments of health to do similar studies as the Delta wave has peaked and is declining

For some reason, our CDC and NIH have no curiosity about the seroprevalence of an immune response to COVID-19 in the population. Oddly, India is far more curious, and following its wave of the Delta variant, the country conducted its fourth national randomized study. It found that nearly 70% of Indians over the age of six have antibodies, despite low vaccination rates.

Republican governors should order the collection of information on vaccination status and recovery from confirmed cases. Public health professionals should test samples for circulating antibodies and T-cell reactivity. The FDA has issued an emergency use authorization for a test to detect the presence of T-cells called T-Detect.

LINK

Covistan = spot on!!

Not only does nobody have Covid anything, but I am now fully convinced the delta fraudulent with the yellow spots on the sphere is... A computer generated fraud.

Covid 19 left America last May.

Any gov who leaves the nation needs one rule: anyone whining, bitching, scaremongering about Covid anything has every bone in body broken in public in front of the cameras. That is the only language the treasonous Covid liars understand.

Feds can't force States to comply, our Gov has already announced that "we ain't playin".
Feds are experts in medieval methods of torture, forcing people to do miserable and unpleasant tasks against their will, and restraining people against their will from exercising their constitutional rights, duties, and freedoms.

Feds are experts in medieval methods of torture, forcing people to do miserable and unpleasant tasks against their will, and restraining people against their will from exercising their constitutional rights, duties, and freedoms.
Stupid fail by previous poster.

I am all in for secession.
Short of that nullification would work nicely. The national govt. hasn’t the manpower to enforce anything without local assistance.
The confederacy lost asshole.

It lost over 150 years ago.

I am all in for secession.
Short of that nullification would work nicely. The national govt. hasn’t the manpower to enforce anything without local assistance.
If enough states voted to nullify the results, Biden wouldn't have the required number of electoral votes to be president.

Better informed populace will help them make better decisions about their health.

Pj Media

5 Things Red-State Governors Should Do Right Now if They Want to Secede From Covistan Permanently​

BY STACEY LENNOX AUG 02, 2021

Excerpt:

Red-state governors are taking the lead in rejecting the idea of new mask mandates or lockdowns. Several, including Kristi Noem in South Dakota, Brian Kemp in Georgia, and Ron DeSantis in Florida never mandated masks and either stayed open or reopened early with a vengeance. To exit Covistan forever, governors can do a few things to solidify and support their positions.

1. Republican governors should order their state departments of health to do similar studies as the Delta wave has peaked and is declining

For some reason, our CDC and NIH have no curiosity about the seroprevalence of an immune response to COVID-19 in the population. Oddly, India is far more curious, and following its wave of the Delta variant, the country conducted its fourth national randomized study. It found that nearly 70% of Indians over the age of six have antibodies, despite low vaccination rates.

Republican governors should order the collection of information on vaccination status and recovery from confirmed cases. Public health professionals should test samples for circulating antibodies and T-cell reactivity. The FDA has issued an emergency use authorization for a test to detect the presence of T-cells called T-Detect.

LINK

Republican's and democrats need to see this. We are made in God's image needing to be good to God's image which we are. Precision upper cervical spesific only chiropractic is needed for everyone. Upper cervical Health Centers, TheSpesific, Upcspine, and NUCCA. Grostic and NUCCA are two good techniques. Some use the wrist. Others use the Laney device. I saw one adjustment device that has two cylinders. Both hands are need to hold it. I wish I knew the name of it. I saw it briefly on the web. SAM or Zimmerman is an old technique that gives a good adjustment. That is an adjusting device that uses a lot of force, giving a good adjustment.

Forum List

Back