5 shot as Israeli forces disperse protests across West Bank

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Israel continues unlawful attacks on protesters in Occupied Palestine.

They protest the unlawful wall and unlawful settlements and unlawful land thefts and the unlawful Occupation and other violations of their rights under international law.

5 shot as Israeli forces disperse protests across West Bank

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- "Israeli forces injured five Palestinian protesters with rubber-coated steel bullets and caused dozens more to suffer from excessive tear gas inhalation as they dispersed protests across the West Bank on Friday."

Ma'an addresses the Friday protests, reporting that protests against the Israeli occupation and separation wall were violently dispersed by Israeli forces in multiple Palestinian villages, , al-Masara, Kafr Qaddam, and Tuqu.

Bilin*

Maan reports that in the village of Bilin in the central West Bank, five protesters were injured and dozens suffered from excessive tear gas inhalation as Israeli soldiers dispersed a protest against the separation wall and renewed Israeli settlement construction on Palestinian land.

Protesters also marched in solidarity with the Yarmouk refugee camp in Damascus, which has been besieged by the Syrian regime since July of last year.

Al-Masara*

Israeli forces on Friday dispersed the weekly demonstration in al-Masara village south of Bethlehem.*

The demonstration started in the center of the village in solidarity with Yarmouk camp and to mark the 23rd anniversary of the assassination of three PLO members in Tunisia in 1991.

The coordinator for the popular committee in Bethlehem Hassan Brejia condemned the ongoing siege of Yarmouk and called for international intervention to end it.*

Kafr Qaddum*

A number of protesters suffered from bruises, burns, and excessive tear gas inhalation in clashes with Israeli forces in Kafr Qaddum in the northern West Bank near Qalqiliya.*

Israeli forces fired tear gas canisters and stun grenades at protesters as they arrived at the eastern entrance of the village, which is kept closed by Israeli forces.

Tuqu*

Dozens of protesters suffered from excessive tear gas inhalation in clashes with Israeli forces in Tuqu, east of Bethlehem.

Locals said that Israeli forces fired tear gas and stun grenades during the clashes which broke out in the Madares area of the village.*

In 2004 the International Court of Justice ruled that the separation wall was illegal and "tantamount to annexation."

5 shot as Israeli forces disperse protests across West Bank | Maan News Agency

We know what's going on Satanic Sherri. Your precious Pali's protest with the intention of provoking an Israeli response and when they respond the cowardly terrorists sit in the sand proclaiming innocence. Time to bring out the Daisy Cutters boys.

images

does anyone know what "excessive tear gas inhalation" is? "injured by
rubber bullets"?? kinda a non-specific statement-----what was the
"injury" -----hysteria? gee-----when I read the threat title---I assumed
people were KILLED. There was a time in my life that I examined people who
complaine of "INJURY" during arrest---------'MY ARM IS NUMB AND I CANNOT
REMEMBER MY NAME"

does anyone know what "excessive tear gas inhalation" is? "injured by
rubber bullets"?? kinda a non-specific statement-----what was the
"injury" -----hysteria? gee-----when I read the threat title---I assumed
people were KILLED. There was a time in my life that I examined people who
complaine of "INJURY" during arrest---------'MY ARM IS NUMB AND I CANNOT
REMEMBER MY NAME"

now now.... we are talking about people who feel injured by ideas and thoughts.......

just imagine the horror that something real will do

which is why i am so damn disappointed it was only 5 dead.

I was hoping for more like 500. Then we can throw them a party for a job well done........ :thup:

Nobody died

eventually they will --------sometimes tear gas takes 20 or 30 years to
MURDER in those targeted tear gas MURDERS

Exactly. They will die when they are in their 80s years into the future from now and it will be blamed on this incident. What idiots they are. :lol:

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- "Israeli forces injured five Palestinian protesters with rubber-coated steel bullets and caused dozens more to suffer from excessive tear gas inhalation as they dispersed protests across the West Bank on Friday."
Palistanians are having thank-allah-it's-friday fun, of course.

Regular as clockwork, on their holy sabbath day, they decide to wreck havoc. :cuckoo:

eventually they will --------sometimes tear gas takes 20 or 30 years to
MURDER in those targeted tear gas MURDERS

Exactly. They will die when they are in their 80s years into the future from now and it will be blamed on this incident. What idiots they are. :lol:

c'mon------you are BELITTLING isa-respecting INTELLECT. They are a
very CREATIVE PEOPLE

Too creative. They wouldn't accept truth if it was staring them in the face. :lol:

Regular as clockwork, on their holy sabbath day, they decide to wreck havoc. :cuckoo:
Do any of those people hold down a job?

Forum List

Back