5 reasons The Dark Ages are returning

We are reentering an Age of Darkness most notable for the death of reason. Symptoms abound. But why?

Author suggests: (quotes in italics)
  • Death of reason - “70% of Republicans believe the election was stolen, [America] a land where fundamentalist religion has poisoned culture and bigotry and hate has rendered politics a fools game.”
  • Consolidation of wealth into a few elites and the death of the middle class/ working class - “The wealth of billionaires increased by about 50% during the pandemic. Think about that for a second. The world’s handful of richest people grew unimaginably wealthier while millions of people were dying.”
  • Democracy is under assault - “Trumpism in America, Modi’s fanatical religious supremacism in India, Britain’s fervid, idiotic Brexit nationalism, and so on. Even in Canada and Europe, fanatical right wing movements have made significant inroads towards destabilising society.”
  • Neo-fascism is flourishing - “The bargain of modernity is not working out very well for working classes. Fascism is about purity of blood, the idea that some people are subhuman, and some superhuman. Below them come the subhumans, whose bloodlines are tainted by violence, laziness, stupidity, and so forth.”
  • The world regressed not progressed. - “All our efforts to make a fairer, better, nobler world — they stalled, and went into reverse, and all that happened before the pandemic.”

The Roman Empire is returning?

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit you Leftist believe.

Have you noticed that never occurred under Obama? Only under trump and you deny it. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
A lot never occurred under Obama, especially unity.
We are reentering an Age of Darkness most notable for the death of reason. Symptoms abound. But why?

• Death of reason - “70% of Republicans believe the election was stolen, [America] a land where fundamentalist religion has poisoned culture and bigotry and hate has rendered politics a fools game.”
  • Consolidation of wealth into a few elites and the death of the middle class/ working class - “The wealth of billionaires increased by about 50% during the pandemic. Think about that for a second. The world’s handful of richest people grew unimaginably wealthier while millions of people were dying.”
  • Democracy is under assault - “Trumpism in America, Modi’s fanatical religious supremacism in India, Britain’s fervid, idiotic Brexit nationalism, and so on. Even in Canada and Europe, fanatical right wing movements have made significant inroads towards destabilising society.”
  • Neo-fascism is flourishing - “The bargain of modernity is not working out very well for working classes. Fascism is about purity of blood, the idea that some people are subhuman, and some superhuman. Below them come the subhumans, whose bloodlines are tainted by violence, laziness, stupidity, and so forth.”
  • The world regressed not progressed. - “All our efforts to make a fairer, better, nobler world — they stalled, and went into reverse, and all that happened before the pandemic.”

Have you noticed that never occurred under Obama? Only under trump and you deny it. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

And your saying trump unified the country and simultaneously BLM got started and KKK re entered the debate?
You don't think much it appears.
blm and antifa started under the Obama administration . just like isis did .

You're hate filled ignorant liar.
Point out some of his hateful posts, I have not seen any, thanks.

If I have to explain to you the hate that belches from republicans, there is little point explaining it.
Simply, his post is false and stems from his hatred of everything Democrat. Most republicans are the same.
We openly and proudly hate Dems. How many babies have you aborted now over 50 million? Dems turned the southern border is a killing zone where kids get tossed over walls and left in the desert. Your corrupt rat bastard politicians sell our American jobs to Mexico and China to line their own pockets. What's not to hate?

In fact, What the democrats did was allow women to control their bodies as they chose and stop interference from you godbotherers who based your anti abortion crap purely on your filthy religious beliefs.
All you ever wanted was to save a life that was not wanted or needed. Once that child was born you filthy Jesus junkies collectively breathed a sigh of violence. Then that child was allowed continue it's life of poverty and you continued to persecute the mother because she was unwed and on welfare.
You lot of hypocrites.

You s sanctamonius piuos mob of dinosaurs deluberately forget that religious women like yourself have abortions every day for the same reasons and that's a fact. Then, they go to church on Sunday days and ridicule others.
How does your God feel about that?
Does your God give you special dispensation to hate democrats or possibly dont tell him?

You hate democrats because you are a Republican and your pathetic post proofs exactly what I said. The abortion thing is a poor excuse while you hide behind your filthy hypocritical religion.
You are no more Christian than my dog. Christians don't hate like you or not care about others. You're just another hate filled hideous godbotherer and nothing else.

Have another chop at me now idiot.

Well commie, lets put all else aside and just look at numbers. Do you ever wonder why blacks never break about 13% of the population? Can you say killing each other in unimaginable numbers (about 4000 every year) and killing their future to the tune of almost one quarter million per year. Just proves Sanger's solution to the black problem is alive and well in the commiecrat party.

How has the thread relative to communism? It's irrelevant. Everything that goes against your racist Republican views is immediately branded communists. Your paranoid about it. There's never been a communist government in the country but it's that favourite propaganda you repig saps suck up like a sponge with no evidence what so ever.
Even to suggestthe country is doomed is bullshit. You'd believe anything you fool.
Settle down son. Biden is the president and will be for some time. Get used to it and cut your scaremongering lies.

Your inability to address what I actually said is duly noted, but not unexpected. You commies always deflect when you can't refute facts. Also it's readily apparent who the racist are as evidenced by my post. BTW, your English sucks, in what part of Russia or China do you live.

. :thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Dont they though,as you saw,he always deflects when I bring up those facts you saw earlier of election fraud,he can’t address them knowing it’s the truth so he always claims victory by saying you proved nothing,you have no evidence,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Surrendering energy Independence
Abandoning fossil fuels we have plenty of
Making use of fossil fuels illegal
Making the internal combustion engine illegal
Destroying the economy
Trying to get the Dollar replaced as world currency
Turning US into 3rd world nation thru open borders
The Americans are more divided than ever & the country is burning

Democrats are Marxist traitors

We have 2 groups who strongly believe in their God given right to rule.
First, White people. Not all White people but when you drill into their logic they "must" rule because "THEY" are incapable of governing themselves. They view themselves as fulfilling the "White Man's Burden." They also view any attempt at leveling the field as a threat to their "LEGITIMATE" ruling status.
Second, the ultra-rich. To them, anyone who is not THEM is unfit to rule. Those "OTHERS" are untrustworthy, stupid, unreliable among a wealth (pun intended) of other faults and failures. This group uses the first group as their army in their battle to maintain control.
Now I know you're thinking to yourself "doesn't that line up with the feudal system from the Dark Age?"
And you'd be right. But there are differences.
For example, during the dark ages there was no religious freedom. Surely the members of these 2 groups would ensure...
Well then let's talk human rights. These people surely wouldn't want people imprisoned for crimes that never...

On second thought,,,You're spot on!
Couldn't make is past your usual racist bullshit there ExLax .....
Just laying out the facts my Tiny Minded "conservative"
If you can dispute anything I said, do so.
or
Don't.

We know you can't. Heck, even if there were actual facts to dispute my argument, you're just too stupid to find them much less present them cogently.

So, please, reach deep and try to dispute.
Last chance till I rip your balls off and wear them belt buckles.

or
Don't.

We know you can't. Heck, even if there were actual facts to dispute my argument, you're just too stupid to find them much less present them cogently.

No you're not ExLax ...

You are revealing your HATRED for White Americans and EVERYONE sees it !!!!

Uh...this a trick question?

Not at all:

Do asset forfeitures basically pay for the probe?

That’s getting close to Mueller’s spending, but proceeds from forfeited assets would not directly pay the bills of the investigation. The money goes toward the Justice Department’s Assets Forfeiture Fund. The attorney general can use that fund to pay for "any necessary expenses associated with forfeiture operations such as property seizure, detention, management, forfeiture, and disposal."

The fund can also be used to pay for "certain general investigative expenses," according to the Justice Department’s website, including federal law enforcement operations with state and local officers.

or
Don't.

No you're not ExLax ...

You are revealing your HATRED for White Americans and EVERYONE sees it !!!!
Ooooh, and the tiny minded "conservative" thinks his 3rd grade insult hits the mark.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuut

I'm American
My wife and kids are American
My parents were American
All my aunts and uncles are American.
Buuuuuuuut
They're all just plain old White folk.

So, you stupid remark is, on it's face, not only just plain wrong, but stupid as a sack of dirty underwear.
Which perfectly describes the contents of your tiny mind.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

How's that my tiny dicked hooker hunter?

And your saying trump unified the country and simultaneously BLM got started and KKK re entered the debate?
You don't think much it appears.
blm and antifa started under the Obama administration . just like isis did .

You're hate filled ignorant liar.
Point out some of his hateful posts, I have not seen any, thanks.

If I have to explain to you the hate that belches from republicans, there is little point explaining it.
Simply, his post is false and stems from his hatred of everything Democrat. Most republicans are the same.
We openly and proudly hate Dems. How many babies have you aborted now over 50 million? Dems turned the southern border is a killing zone where kids get tossed over walls and left in the desert. Your corrupt rat bastard politicians sell our American jobs to Mexico and China to line their own pockets. What's not to hate?

In fact, What the democrats did was allow women to control their bodies as they chose and stop interference from you godbotherers who based your anti abortion crap purely on your filthy religious beliefs.
All you ever wanted was to save a life that was not wanted or needed. Once that child was born you filthy Jesus junkies collectively breathed a sigh of violence. Then that child was allowed continue it's life of poverty and you continued to persecute the mother because she was unwed and on welfare.
You lot of hypocrites.

You s sanctamonius piuos mob of dinosaurs deluberately forget that religious women like yourself have abortions every day for the same reasons and that's a fact. Then, they go to church on Sunday days and ridicule others.
How does your God feel about that?
Does your God give you special dispensation to hate democrats or possibly dont tell him?

You hate democrats because you are a Republican and your pathetic post proofs exactly what I said. The abortion thing is a poor excuse while you hide behind your filthy hypocritical religion.
You are no more Christian than my dog. Christians don't hate like you or not care about others. You're just another hate filled hideous godbotherer and nothing else.

Have another chop at me now idiot.

Well commie, lets put all else aside and just look at numbers. Do you ever wonder why blacks never break about 13% of the population? Can you say killing each other in unimaginable numbers (about 4000 every year) and killing their future to the tune of almost one quarter million per year. Just proves Sanger's solution to the black problem is alive and well in the commiecrat party.

How has the thread relative to communism? It's irrelevant. Everything that goes against your racist Republican views is immediately branded communists. Your paranoid about it. There's never been a communist government in the country but it's that favourite propaganda you repig saps suck up like a sponge with no evidence what so ever.
Even to suggestthe country is doomed is bullshit. You'd believe anything you fool.
Settle down son. Biden is the president and will be for some time. Get used to it and cut your scaremongering lies.

Your inability to address what I actually said is duly noted, but not unexpected. You commies always deflect when you can't refute facts. Also it's readily apparent who the racist are as evidenced by my post. BTW, your English sucks, in what part of Russia or China do you live.

. :thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Dont they though,as you saw,he always deflects when I bring up those facts you saw earlier of election fraud,he can’t address them knowing it’s the truth so he always claims victory by saying you proved nothing,you have no evidence,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I repeat, produce the evidence or remain quiet. You've been bashing away at me for some time because I've called you out. You don't have the proof no will any of your audits reveal anything. You've got no guts only a big mouth. The only youve never stood for was to have a piss.

If you want to attack me, do it but come with evidence and quit hiding behind the third person. You are gutless.

Actually, there are parallels between this age and the Tremendous 5th Century and the start of the Dark Ages.

The Roman Empire was the place to be in the 400's. Indoor plumbing, tremendous roads, incredible wealth. Everyone from the Shithole countries like Germany wanted to come to the R.E.

But the Romans lost control of their borders and Illegals poured in the R.E. Cities like Rome were being sacked by groups attached to new ideologies like Vandalism.

Very similar to the current age where cities like Portland are being sacked by groups like Antifa that adhere to the same ideology of vandalism.

Actually, there are parallels between this age and the Tremendous 5th Century and the start of the Dark Ages.

The Roman Empire was the place to be in the 400's. Indoor plumbing, tremendous roads, incredible wealth. Everyone from the Shithole countries like Germany wanted to come to the R.E.

But the Romans lost control of their borders and Illegals poured in the R.E. Cities like Rome were being sacked by groups attached to new ideologies like Vandalism.

Very similar to the current age where cities like Portland are being sacked by groups like Antifa that adhere to the same ideology of vandalism.
Meh. That’s stupid. No offense.

Destroying the economy

Why are conservatives always looking backwards? Energy independence will not come from fossil fuel sources. It will come from renewable sources.

Destroying the economy

Why are conservatives always looking backwards? Energy independence will not come from fossil fuel sources. It will come from renewable sources.

Why would you think that? Where in the US do you expect the massive amounts of rare earth metals needed for the manufacture of solar panels to be discovered?

Maybe, but it has to come at it's own time, not some politicians trying to ram it down our throats. Currently, there is no alternative power just as reliable, just as powerful, just as economical, and just as practical as fossil fuels. Sure, there are alternatives, but they are substandard to what we use today. We have enough fuel in this country alone to sustain us for another 100 years or so. You can no more insist we use these alternate fuels than we could have insisted Henry Ford to create fuel injection for his model T. It will come happen, but not by force and disrupting our entire way of life.

Nobody had to force us to buy computers, pay for internet service, buy cell phones and service, buy movies on pay-per-view and outlaw movie rental places. When there is a desirable product that comes out, the people will flock to it on their own. You on the left want government driven. We on the right want market driven.

Maybe, but it has to come at it's own time, not some politicians trying to ram it down our throats. Currently, there is no alternative power just as reliable, just as powerful, just as economical, and just as practical as fossil fuels. Sure, there are alternatives, but they are substandard to what we use today. We have enough fuel in this country alone to sustain us for another 100 years or so. You can no more insist we use these alternate fuels than we could have insisted Henry Ford to create fuel injection for his model T. It will come happen, but not by force and disrupting our entire way of life.

Nobody had to force us to buy computers, pay for internet service, buy cell phones and service, buy movies on pay-per-view and outlaw movie rental places. When there is a desirable product that comes out, the people will flock to it on their own. You on the left want government driven. We on the right want market driven.
There was no commercial use for the internet. It was developed then a commercial use was found. There was no commercial use for going to the moon in 1969. Some things, like moving toward cleaner and independent energy are important enough to invest in.

Oh please.....go suck on a fentanyl pop why don't ya ( affectionately now known as Floyd-pops.... ) There is no nation on the face of this planet where a skilled workman cannot thrive. On the other hand if you want to coddle Karl Marx you also coddle the cemetery...that simple. Race is an invention of the twisted human mind....we have lots of those here btw.....you included. Within the next 10,000 years all genetic distinctions will blend away into a unified gene pool.....skin color, facial features.....so on and so forth.

Finally....The world will always have " Rich People " ..... It's like the laws of thermodynamics...... No entropy....no motion. Suck it up buttercup.... Oh and while you're at it worry a little more about Betelgeuse's possible nova burst in the nest several decades....it's close enough to toss a gamma ray stream in this direction.....if that doesn't happen the Sun has a date with us in a few Billion years and it's not to buy the whole planet a birthday gift.

Wake up dumbass...

JO

There was no commercial use for the internet. It was developed then a commercial use was found. There was no commercial use for going to the moon in 1969. Some things, like moving toward cleaner and independent energy are important enough to invest in.

You missed the point entirely. Nobody forced it on us because it was their political view, or for a power grab like alternative fuel. The internet originally designed for the military was quickly adopted by colleges, and made it to the public by demand. People wanted it.

When it comes to energy, half the people believe it's destroying the planet and the other half don't. For one side to FORCE their ideology on everybody else is what we object to. That didn't happen with the internet or space travel. Most people love technology and at the time, wanted to show Russia we will not be topped by anybody. Back then, Communism was a huge threat to Americans.

Now if you want to ride a bike and have a windmill in your backyard, go for it. Just don't force me to do it because you think everybody should think like you.

Oh please.....go suck on a fentanyl pop why don't ya..... There is no nation on the face of this planet where a skilled workman cannot thrive. On the other hand if you want to coddle Karl Marx you also coddle the cemetery...that simple. Race is an invention of the twisted human mind....we have lots of those here btw.....you included. Within the next 10,000 years all genetic distinctions will blend away into a unified gene pool.....skin color, facial features.....so on and so forth. The world will always have " Rich People " .....
It's like the laws of thermodynamics...... No entropy....no motion. Suck it up buttercup.... Oh and while you're at it worry a little more about Betelgeuse's possible nova burst in the nest several decades....it's close enough to toss a gamma ray stream in this direction.....if that doesn't happen the Sun has a date with us in a few Billion years and it's not to buy the whole planet a birthday gift.

Wake up dumbass...

JO
Lazy post. You literally addressed nothing, you just rambled.

You said “the world will always have rich people”. That is a straw man. No one is arguing against that. The facts are the wealth concentration in the US is higher than ever in the top percent and it’s unhealthy. That’s a big difference in what you are arguing.

You said “race is an invention” and that it’ll all be moot in “10,000” years. I have no idea what you are addressing. Fascists leverage differences to motivate behavior and following via tribalism. This is happening. Now. 10,000 years before it’s moot.

Finally any time people talk about a more fair balance of opportunity and resources you fuckers run to communism fears. Fuck off. No one likes communism except MAGA fools who suck up to Russia and the Trump family that personally wheels and deals with China.

You missed the point entirely. Nobody forced it on us because it was their political view, or for a power grab like alternative fuel. The internet originally designed for the military was quickly adopted by colleges, and made it to the public by demand. People wanted it.

When it comes to energy, half the people believe it's destroying the planet and the other half don't. For one side to FORCE their ideology on everybody else is what we object to. That didn't happen with the internet or space travel. Most people love technology and at the time, wanted to show Russia we will not be topped by anybody. Back then, Communism was a huge threat to Americans.

Now if you want to ride a bike and have a windmill in your backyard, go for it. Just don't force me to do it because you think everybody should think like you.
I’m forcing you to smoke outside and at your own home because second hand smoke affects me. Just like environmental policy. I can “force” you because it doesn’t just affect you. Pretty much all public laws/policy work that way. Welcome to a nation/community.

I’m forcing you to smoke outside and at your own home because second hand smoke affects me. Just like environmental policy. I can “force” you because it doesn’t just affect you. Pretty much all public laws/policy work that way. Welcome to a nation/community.

Only if your nation/ community is Cuba or the former USSR. I carry a gun when I take a walk or leave my home and expect to return after dark. I think it would be advantageous if everybody did, but it would be un-american to insist you should have to.

Global warming is a belief, not science. If you want to believe in it, fine with me, but don't try to get me to act on your concerns or beliefs, or cost me more money and inconvenience.

Every idea by the left always benefits society. Free college would benefit society, alternative energy would benefit society, reparations would benefit society, free healthcare would benefit society, getting rid of fast food would benefit society. Now that's fine if most or all of society agrees with it. But when half don't, then what you're talking about is authoritarianism.

Forum List

Back