5 Reasons Free Speech beats censorship and deplatforming every time

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
It is a serious thing how so many Ameicans no longer care about free speech. Even on here we see so called conservatives state they think board owners have the right to restrict free speech.

Now i do understand ...at least from what I have read that is the law, yet that does not make it right.

Last edited:
Why would John Hawkins" feel the need to remind us of the 1st Amendment of the greatest document ever created? Are we in danger of losing it?

It is a serious thing how so many Ameicans no longer care about free speech. Even on here we see so called conservatives state they think board owners have the right to restrict free speech.

Now i do understand ...at least from what I have read that is the law, yet that does not make it right.

I'm not exactly sure what you want to happen. Should a Trump's rally be forced to be a platform for a black Lives Matter speech? Which private individuals or companies should be forced to provide a platform for something they oppose? You are free to say what ever you want, but you can't force anyone to help you say it.

Forum List

Back