5 players test positive for Covid-19 on Univ of Alabama campus

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
The players are coming back on campus. 5 players tested positive. So they and those who were around them, have been quarantined until they are better.

The 2020 recruiting class is supposed to be one of Coach Saban's best. So I am looking forward to seeing them play this season!!

How is your college team looking for the 2020 season?

The players are coming back on campus. 5 players tested positive. So they and those who were around them, have been quarantined until they are better.

The 2020 recruiting class is supposed to be one of Coach Saban's best. So I am looking forward to seeing them play this season!!

What virus?

What virus?

You haven't heard? It was in all the papers.

Have YOU heard? This is meaningless. MOST HUMANS under the age of 30 never even get sick, let alone get seriously sick when they test positive for this Dreaded Virus. The chances of a Division 1 college athlete getting seriously sick, or worse yet, DYING, are so small as to be less than the chances of him dying at practice.

Rational people are now counting HOSPITAL ADMISSIONS rather than "new cases," which are insignificant.

As for the five players who have tested positive, they are in no danger, nor are those who may have swapped bodily fluids with them. A mild case of the flu. That's it.

Have YOU heard? This is meaningless. MOST HUMANS under the age of 30 never even get sick, let alone get seriously sick when they test positive for this Dreaded Virus. The chances of a Division 1 college athlete getting seriously sick, or worse yet, DYING, are so small as to be less than the chances of him dying at practice.

Rational people are now counting HOSPITAL ADMISSIONS rather than "new cases," which are insignificant.

As for the five players who have tested positive, they are in no danger, nor are those who may have swapped bodily fluids with them. A mild case of the flu. That's it.

Agreed. Which is why I put this thread in Sports.

Forum List

Back