5% of the population gets 65% attention. Gays and other perverts.

What are you watching? The three networks had a pride month spot on every five minutes. Enough to make you vomit.

I mostly watch sports and reality TV. If a show comes on that I have no interest in, I change the channel. Fishing, golf, soccer - it's amazing how much stuff is on TV that I have zero interest in watching. If there is nothing on I care to watch, I have a lot of movies and taped series on my PVR I can watch.

What I don't do is sit and bitch about what's on TV that I don't like. I don't go on message boards and complain about how I HATE golf and would rather watch paint dry and why is there so much golf on TV? I simply change the channel.

You could try that.

Why are you lying?

Why do YOU always accuse those you disagree with, of lying? Only liars think everyone is lying to them. You think because YOU lie to me, I'm lying to you. That makes YOU a big fat liar, because you think EVERYONE is lying to you, except Donald Trump.

Every day I get called a liar dozens of times by the most dishonest posters on this board. You're one of the least honest posters here. I'm not surprised you think people are lying to you.

Why do YOU always accuse those you disagree with, of lying? Only liars think everyone is lying to them. You think because YOU lie to me, I'm lying to you. That makes YOU a big fat liar, because you think EVERYONE is lying to you, except Donald Trump.

Every day I get called a liar dozens of times by the most dishonest posters on this board. You're one of the least honest posters here. I'm not surprised you think people are lying to you.

It is not hte right wing media pushing this obsession with gay and trannie rights. That you claim it is, is you lying.

I ask again, why are you lying?

Because the right wing media is OBSESSED with gays and trannies. Out here in the real world, we don't talk about gays and trannies at all, because they're not a problem.

American conservatives will not fucking shut up about gay rights, bathrooms, trannies. What the fuck is wrong with you people? There is not a leftist on this board who has started a thread on trannies in bathrooms. Or "sexual grooming".

Why can you not let people live their own lives in peace???
I support gay rights and will fight for gays to live their own life in peace. What I will not support is a push for men to be able to have sexual relationships with boys. Here’s why….. because I don’t support a push for heterosexuals to have sexual relationships with boys and girls either. The difference is I don’t see any type of “movement” or awareness to make this acceptable from heterosexuals.

I mostly watch sports and reality TV. If a show comes on that I have no interest in, I change the channel. Fishing, golf, soccer - it's amazing how much stuff is on TV that I have zero interest in watching. If there is nothing on I care to watch, I have a lot of movies and taped series on my PVR I can watch.

What I don't do is sit and bitch about what's on TV that I don't like. I don't go on message boards and complain about how I HATE golf and would rather watch paint dry and why is there so much golf on TV? I simply change the channel.

You could try that.

Change the channel and more pride bullshit appears there too. I do not think the over exposure of what the majority think is perversion is good television. The more they try to shove the gay lifestyle down Americas throat the more division and chaos there is. It is what you and them seem to welcome. Why?

If a bed wetter is communicating, they're either lying or repeating a lie they've been fed. These are not sentient adults here, they're bots, drones, parrots, and jabbering retards.

If you're calling people you've never met "liars", then YOU'RE the one who is lying. It's a liar's tell.

And then you blither in the language you've been taught to use when describing people who disagree with you. It indicates you have NO faith whatsoever in the stuff you claim to believe. You're projecting your own inadequacies onto others.

Of course, you have said, more than once, that you're just here to troll liberals, but you do so by making yourself look gullible, stupid, and not worth reading. The conservative trifecta.

I support gay rights and will fight for gays to live their own life in peace. What I will not support is a push for men to be able to have sexual relationships with boys. Here’s why….. because I don’t support a push for heterosexuals to have sexual relationships with boys and girls either. The difference is I don’t see any type of “movement” or awareness to make this acceptable from heterosexuals.
Many Gay Men like em young ( Some NAMBLA Young ) get over it

Many Gay Men like em young ( Some NAMBLA Young ) get over it
Nothing wrong with Gays or Straights liking them young. What I won’t get over is a push from gay or straights to make it legal for their relationships to extend to less than legal. Is there an organization like NAMBLA that is pushing for man-girl or woman-boy relationships?

Nothing wrong with Gays or Straights liking them young. What I won’t get over is a push from gay or straights to make it legal for their relationships to extend to less than legal. Is there an organization like NAMBLA that is pushing for man-girl or woman-boy relationships?
Not that has the traction as a Far Left & Left voting bloc & potential victim class deserving of Special rights & protections as “ Just another Alternative Lifestyle “ The way the Pedo / NAMBLA Folks has

Yes, I still work for the Soviet Union on our secret moon base as an apparatchik, how could you have guessed it?
Cut the sarcasm. WHY is 5% of the population given this much gravitas? A mere 5%. Gays/trans are NOT being persecuted, they aren't being discriminated against. Nobody cares, accept Liberal assholes.

Cut the sarcasm. WHY is 5% of the population given this much gravitas? A mere 5%. Gays/trans are NOT being persecuted, they aren't being discriminated against. Nobody cares, accept Liberal assholes.
Gra gra gra gravitas. If you didn't care so much why do you keep having hitlerite rants about us?

Bullchit. The great majority of Americans have dropped the antagonism against gay people. It isn't they who are pushing people around and demanding that they be accepted. That'd be your crowd or at least the angriest and most vocal portion of your crowd. All you're going to succeed in doing is eventually cause that which you hate to become a VERY vocal minority. Tit for tat, right?
There's about as many contradictions in these statements as there are titties on Earth.

shh I am part of the HUGE straight heterosexual majority, those people that liberals like to ignore. Or demonize. Just us 95% or more of us that don't identify as trans or gay, those HUGE 5% getting 95% of the media attention, remind me WHY?

Why are you so eager to deny rights to that 5%. You are the ones going ga-ga over 5% of the population.

This is a bit of a non-starter for me because I do not consider gay people to be perverts or this new left of ours to be liberal, but if you are asking why our media is devoting so much attention, my answer would be because it divides us and makes us easier to exploit by the globalists and technocrats.

Or could it be that the 5% are the ones who are dehumanized by right wing fascists. They are attacked and stripped of rights. The media media is not dividing us, right wing fascists are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back