5% of the population gets 65% attention. Gays and other perverts.

Busy going on with my life, I guess. You really just don't that many either gay pride or pervert parades in down town Jackson, TN. I just got back from a 4th of July celebration, with pool party, slow smoked ribs, potato salad, lots of beer, kids shooting fireworks, family corn hole tournament and a huge fireworks display at the lake, watching from camp chairs and golf carts as far as the eye can see, a good time being had by all, no a pervert demonstration in sight. You really need to friggin move, I swear to you. Most of the rest of us are fine. No perves in our faces. Life is good.
When you actually come cheek to jowl with liberal gay transsexuals. I have. I tried to reason with 'em. you try being fair, and then you realize these creeps don't care and they are pushing this slippery slope to get away with their agendas. And here we are.

It's because her head is sewn on correctly.

Most people, including a lot of queers, don't define themselves by something they naturally do. Many queers simply live their lives content with themselves and confident with their life style. It's the noisy, loud mouth ugly freaks of nature who repulse most people that demand recognition and attention. Everyone else define themselves by what they've accomplished or what they're proud of.

No one calls themselves a cock sucker. Not even cock suckers.
Why bother keeping up this polite "well but I'm just concerned" stuff when you clearly want queer people to get back in the closet.

shh I am part of the HUGE straight heterosexual majority, those people that liberals like to ignore. Or demonize. Just us 95% or more of us that don't identify as trans or gay, those HUGE 5% getting 95% of the media attention, remind me WHY?
Squeaky wheel gets the grease???

When you actually come cheek to jowl with liberal gay transsexuals. I have. I tried to reason with 'em. you try being fair, and then you realize these creeps don't care and they are pushing this slippery slope to get away with their agendas. And here we are.
Is this what cishet sectarianism is about? How much they see "pervert parades," however that makes sense?

Because the right wing media is OBSESSED with gays and trannies. Out here in the real world, we don't talk about gays and trannies at all, because they're not a problem.

American conservatives will not fucking shut up about gay rights, bathrooms, trannies. What the fuck is wrong with you people? There is not a leftist on this board who has started a thread on trannies in bathrooms. Or "sexual grooming".

Why can you not let people live their own lives in peace???
What are you watching? The three networks had a pride month spot on every five minutes. Enough to make you vomit.

Why bother keeping up this polite "well but I'm just concerned" stuff when you clearly want queer people to get back in the closet.
So what if I do?

Frankly I'm sick of hearing about it. I figured 20 years ago we could have just allowed them to have their freak "wedding" ceremonies and then they would STFU and go pack fudge. Now we have gruesome lunatics in costumes that make Pennywise look like Sideshow Cecil in kindergarten classes warping the minds of children.

At this point I want these assholes in the fuckin basement.

shh I am part of the HUGE straight heterosexual majority, those people that liberals like to ignore. Or demonize. Just us 95% or more of us that don't identify as trans or gay, those HUGE 5% getting 95% of the media attention, remind me WHY?
Well the more idiots like yourself demean minority groups the more attention and support the minority groups are going to get from the rest of us. It’s pretty simple.

So what if I do?

Frankly I'm sick of hearing about it. I figured 20 years ago we could have just allowed them to have their freak "wedding" ceremonies and then they would STFU and go pack fudge. Now we have gruesome lunatics in costumes that make Pennywise look like Sideshow Cecil in kindergarten classes warping the minds of children.

At this point I want these assholes in the fuckin basement.
The scare tactics are gonna melt your mind.

Well the more idiots like yourself demean minority groups the more attention and support the minority groups are going to get from the rest of us. It’s pretty simple.
The more jabbering imbeciles like you support criminal sociopaths and freaks of nature the more you're going to piss off the majority who will stop pretending they tolerate your agenda.

Because we're cooler than you, Mary.
You could be Moses on a motorbike and you'd still be an infinitesimal minority. Oh, and "wrath"?
Here are your shock troops, "Mary"

1656827134106.jpeg

Bullchit. The great majority of Americans have dropped the antagonism against gay people. It isn't they who are pushing people around and demanding that they be accepted. That'd be your crowd or at least the angriest and most vocal portion of your crowd. All you're going to succeed in doing is eventually cause that which you hate to become a VERY vocal minority. Tit for tat, right?

Actually, its the Dems that are obsessed with gays and tans, all 3 of them. Trans are like .01 % of the populace, and until democrats made them an issue nobody cared one way or the other. My brother in law, er, sister in law is trans. Who cares?
We got a pair of legally married lesbians(the non-political type) that we have adopted into our family. They both are employed(rare birds here!), do a great job of raising their children, are both of the 'classical' liberal(Libertarian philosophy), & back the likes of Tom Jefferson/Ron Paul types. They don't put up with the school politick'n about one sex restrooms, sex changes(body mutilation) etc. & let the schoolboard know that their kids will NOT be attending any of those types of classes. They have informed their kids to research the topic & make their own minds up on the subject. I am NOT defending their lesbian status but I do somewhat understand their mindset as I in my younger years dated a LOT of bisexual women(2 for 1!) the hot ticket for a young pagan buck loaded with stamina. It's easy to judge a book by it's cover but there are exceptions to the rule for sure.

Because the right wing media is OBSESSED with gays and trannies. Out here in the real world, we don't talk about gays and trannies at all, because they're not a problem.

American conservatives will not fucking shut up about gay rights, bathrooms, trannies. What the fuck is wrong with you people? There is not a leftist on this board who has started a thread on trannies in bathrooms. Or "sexual grooming".

Why can you not let people live their own lives in peace???
Keep your perverted hands off our kids minds and we'll all get along.

I understand, and you are correct, in that I do not (or rarely) experience any of that "in your face" crap, on perversions, black white, abortion, political intolerance, religious intolerance (or religious fanaticism), radical environmentalism, therefore have developed very few strident (always applies even when not effecting me personally) views, but I come here and sample it, so to speak, yet still not becoming consumed with these viewpoints in general. Damn. Maybe I really am conservative, right leaning moderate, guided by trained internalized view of right and wrong, but not remaining too bent out of shape, as long as not in my back yard, not suffering "in your face" attacks at close physical proximity. Lucky, I guess. If I poke you lightly with a stick on occasion, it is just my way of assuring and reminding you, not everyone is putting up with what you may be putting up with in their personal lives.

Forum List

Back