5% of the population gets 65% attention. Gays and other perverts.

Cut the sarcasm. WHY is 5% of the population given this much gravitas? A mere 5%. Gays/trans are NOT being persecuted, they aren't being discriminated against. Nobody cares, accept Liberal assholes.

Yes they are. They are being told what medical procedures that they can get. They can be refused medical treatment in some states. Red states are attacking transgenders and gays are next.

Change the channel and more pride bullshit appears there too. I do not think the over exposure of what the majority think is perversion is good television. The more they try to shove the gay lifestyle down Americas throat the more division and chaos there is. It is what you and them seem to welcome. Why?

How does it hurt you? It doesn't. You are driven by hatred against anyone who thinks differently from you.

You would have an easier time finding a Laotian Midget than you would finding a real Kluxer , same thing with LGBTQPN types you would have an easier time finding an Ex New Jersey guy who wears a smedium shirt in North Dakota than one of them

shh I am part of the HUGE straight heterosexual majority, those people that liberals like to ignore. Or demonize. Just us 95% or more of us that don't identify as trans or gay, those HUGE 5% getting 95% of the media attention, remind me WHY?

It's a shame the majority have to cater to the minority. That's now have a society operates when you're dealing with 330 million people.

When just a few people demand all the attention and demand special treatment over the majority it's not surprising that the many begin to hate the few.

shh I am part of the HUGE straight heterosexual majority, those people that liberals like to ignore. Or demonize. Just us 95% or more of us that don't identify as trans or gay, those HUGE 5% getting 95% of the media attention, remind me WHY?
Because its a diversion, keep you looking at small powerless groups to blame & not looking at the big powerful groups that cause us most of the problems.

You would have an easier time finding a Laotian Midget than you would finding a real Kluxer , same thing with LGBTQPN types you would have an easier time finding an Ex New Jersey guy who wears a smedium shirt in North Dakota than one of them
Kluxers are all over the place... They just wear black hoods now.

1657396528486.png

Not to me
I treat them like insects

They have the right to live their life and you do not have the right to prevent them from doing that. You need to STFU.
Nobody is preventing them from fucking anything they want. People want them to stay away from their children.

When you actually come cheek to jowl with liberal gay transsexuals. I have. I tried to reason with 'em. you try being fair, and then you realize these creeps don't care and they are pushing this slippery slope to get away with their agendas. And here we are.

What do you mean "reason with them"?

Forum List

Back