5 Months After the Election

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
These people know Trump was defrauded. They are supporting the legitimate president.

LOL!!! A Roger Stone Production! I guess he had to do something to earn that 'Get Out of Jail Free' card.

Trumparilla.com/rogerstone

Last edited:
We are growing everyday...and we are here to stay....

1618778252717.png

These people know Trump was defrauded. They are supporting the legitimate president.

LOL!!! A Roger Stone Production! I guess he had to do something to earn that 'Get Out of Jail Free' card.

The 67 year old guy with no violence on his record the FBI sent a SWAT team to get and tipped off CNN, that guy?

The 67 year old guy with no violence on his record the FBI sent a SWAT team to get and tipped off CNN, that guy?
The felon? Yeah.

The felon? Yeah.
The politically persecuted old man. What felony? I'll wait.

The problem with stealing the election is that Beijing Biden will always be know as a cheat, and will never be know as a winner. Beijing Biden will ALWAYS be know as a cheat throughout the rest of history.

Forum List

Back