5 million first time gun owners in 2020

Somebody's buying a lot of guns. The local gun stores shelves are mostly empty and most pistols are on backorder with no delivery date. Ammos in very short supply as well, popular calibers can't be had for love or money.

and we're only half way thru the year.
I wanted a Vudoo .22 cal but my wife said no

I've been looking at them for competition but you can't get ammo.
what about the company in Mesa, Az. that finds the ammo that the rifle likes best

Lapua, My friend I grew up with sells ammo and we couldn't find any from distributors a couple weeks ago.

I was planning on building the gun this winter if we could start getting ammo but it isn't looking good so I haven't been putting much time in following up.

The American Taliban better pray that they lose this election

Who do you think is buying the guns? First time fun buyers the thread says. It is your declared enemy buying the guns.

Who do you think is buying the guns? First time fun buyers the thread says. It is your declared enemy buying the guns.

Nope. It's people like my nephew and nieces

I let my livestock handle my light work

turkey-with-guns-768x506.jpg

You can probably guess we forgo the Turkey on Thanksgiving.

Nope. It's people like my nephew and nieces

Right.

Liberals are buying guns. The enemy many imagine will be unarmed and defenseless will be returning fire. This civil war so many are foaming at the mouth for the chance to engage in will not be a quick and easy thing. It will be ugly.

I get all the ammo I need at my local Big 5 from my source there. Good, clean shooting ammo. I got a back-up source, too, that I haven't had to go to, yet.

Forum List

Back