$5 mil for Finding and killing BigFoot

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
New reality show tracks Bigfoot hunters | Television | The Seattle Times

I didn't put this in the tv forum because it really isn't about tv. It's about finding something that does not exist..or MIGHT exist...and killing it for money. I find this as sick mentality.

So, if there IS a creature out there that has stayed hidden, what is the purpose of killing it? This is just like mankind...to hunt and search for something not bothering anyone else, surviving the best it can, and then a bounty is put on it.

Why do this? No, I don't believe in bigfoot. I think perhaps some sort of animal is out there..and I think many such animals not seen are still to be "discovered", but what I don't understand is the need to KILL them.

Your thoughts on this?

Might as well make it all the money in the world

I agree with you. But then, there is already a reality show starring the Kardasians, so these idiots will do anything for a buck.

Bigfoot stole my slippers and returned them with the sides torn. I know they weren't like that yesterday, so I should've been watching for him last night.

I wouldn't kill him over it, though. Maybe just a titty twister.

If there is a creature that is so rare...I will ask again...why kill it???

Let's make it simpler.
Example:
In the amazon, there is a butterfly so rare, it is seen only once, MAYBE, every 5 years. So, someone offers a bounty on it's wings of 1 mil. Why kill something that rare? It is already almost a Doh Doh bird. Once gone, it is gone forever. So what makes the mindset want to KILL the last of it's kind, because maybe it IS the last of its kind.

It's ten miilion. It's reality tv. And no fictional animals will be harmed in the making of it.

Let's make it simpler.
Example:
In the amazon, there is a butterfly so rare, it is seen only once, MAYBE, every 5 years. So, someone offers a bounty on it's wings of 1 mil. Why kill something that rare? It is already almost a Doh Doh bird. Once gone, it is gone forever. So what makes the mindset want to KILL the last of it's kind, because maybe it IS the last of its kind.

The same mindset that wants to kill any animal, endangered or not, in the name of 'sport'. Probably being able to kill something and pushing it over the edge of extinction would give the brave hunter even more satisfaction...perhaps he wants to be infamous?

Let's make it simpler.
Example:
Because they know to begin with that since Bigfoot is fictional, no one is going to kill one and they won't have to dish out a dime of that ten million.

No animal on earth has probably ever been hunted more than Bigfoot, and to date there's still no definitive proof they exist.

I didn't put this in the tv forum because it really isn't about tv. It's about finding something that does not exist..or MIGHT exist...and killing it for money. I find this as sick mentality.

So, if there IS a creature out there that has stayed hidden, what is the purpose of killing it? This is just like mankind...to hunt and search for something not bothering anyone else, surviving the best it can, and then a bounty is put on it.

Why do this? No, I don't believe in bigfoot. I think perhaps some sort of animal is out there..and I think many such animals not seen are still to be "discovered", but what I don't understand is the need to KILL them.

Your thoughts on this?

they probably are not out there

someone would have blasted one by now

If there is a creature that is so rare...I will ask again...why kill it???

You entirely missed the point. The point is there is no Bigfoot.

Therefore, you can safely offer an eleventy quadrillion reward for a Bigfoot corpse.

That is the point they are making. They are fully confident there is no Bigfoot and the bounty is their way of poking a stick in the eye of the credulous.

Last edited:
Let's make it simpler.
Example:

The difference is there is evidence of that butterfly.

There is ZERO evidence for Bigfoot. So why not have some fun at the rubes' expense?

"Let's offer a HUGE reward for a Bigfoot corpse and then follow these idiots around as they try to collect! BWA-HA-HA-HA!"

Last edited:

Your thoughts on this?

This is awesome!!!! Ima gunna git me a guhn and hed out riht now!!!!

Just think of wut I could sell the meat fer!
Rump a bigfoot
tender loin a bigfoot
and
OMG
Bigfoot bacon :eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back