5 Memphis Police Officers Fired After Suspect Dies

The official coroner's report showed that Floyd died from the massive Fentanyl dose he swallowed coupled with preexisting cardiovascular problems. There was no evidence of any serious let alone potentially fatal physical injuries from Chauvin kneeling on the back of his neck. A technique that the Minneapolis PD taught and is used in many places outside of Minneapolis.

There is no cause of death listed on that form. That is the autopsy results. If you have no idea what you are posting, don’t blame us when we mock you for being dumb.

Two private Coroners and the County Coroner determined the death was homicide. Floyd died because of the actions of Chauvin.

Now. To the kneeling technique. Yes. It was authorized but the policy was to roll the person on their side once they were in handcuffs. Did Chauvin do that?

I wonder sometimes where the hell you idiots get your information.

There is no cause of death listed on that form. That is the autopsy results. If you have no idea what you are posting, don’t blame us when we mock you for being dumb.

Two private Coroners and the County Coroner determined the death was homicide. Floyd died because of the actions of Chauvin.

Now. To the kneeling technique. Yes. It was authorized but the policy was to roll the person on their side once they were in handcuffs. Did Chauvin do that?

The cause of death is clear from the autopsy. Duh!

"Homicide" is always the ruling when someone dies in those circumstances and does not equate to murder or manslaughter.

The private autopsy is a joke.

The policy of which I speak is kneeling on the back of the neck to control someone who is out of control usually owing to narcotic poisoning to prevent them from harming themselves or others. They had placed Floyd in a police vehicle and he struggled and refused to sit down, and the method which was approved by the Minneapolis PD until paramedics could arrive was then used.

Indeed, both "actions" and inactions. Neglect.

The cause of death is clear from the autopsy. Duh!

"Homicide" is always the ruling when someone dies in those circumstances and does not equate to murder or manslaughter.

The private autopsy is a joke.

The policy of which I speak is kneeling on the back of the neck to control someone who is out of control usually owing to narcotic poisoning to prevent them from harming themselves or others. They had placed Floyd in a police vehicle and he struggled and refused to sit down, and the method which was approved by the Minneapolis PD until paramedics could arrive was then used.

You really are an idiot. Mixing and matching legal terms. There are five possible determinations in a death by the Coroner. Suicide. Natural Causes. Accidental. Homicide. And finally Undetermined.

Homicide is a finding in which the Coroner determined that the deceased died because of the actions of another.

At this point the Prosecutor gets involved. The prosecutor determines if the homicide is justified or not. Justified. Let’s say you are in your home masturbating to the idea of all Liberals being rounded up and executed. Someone breaks in and you shoot him and kill him.

It would be a Homicide, the death was at the hands of another. It would be justified because it was self defense.

On the other hand if they find you there with your duck in your hand and dead. The autopsy reveals you had a stroke while masturbating. That would be natural causes.

If you overdosed, the ME would try and determine if it was a suicide, or accidental overdose.

If I keeled over from a heart attack and you just stood there and watched me die. It would not be a homicide. The heart attack was natural and so long as you didn’t do anything that could trigger it, you have no responsibility to perform any first aid. It would not be a homicide. It would be natural causes.

The defense coroner said he would rule the death of Floyd undetermined. In other words he claimed that the evidence did not point clearly to either Homicide, Accidental, or Suicide.

The determination of Homicide by the Coroner is the act of officially saying that the dead guy is dead because of the actions of another. If not for the actions of another the dead guy would not be dead.

You really are an idiot. Mixing and matching legal terms. There are five possible determinations in a death by the Coroner. Suicide. Natural Causes. Accidental. Homicide. And finally Undetermined.

Homicide is a finding in which the Coroner determined that the deceased died because of the actions of another.

At this point the Prosecutor gets involved. The prosecutor determines if the homicide is justified or not. Justified. Let’s say you are in your home masturbating to the idea of all Liberals being rounded up and executed. Someone breaks in and you shoot him and kill him.

It would be a Homicide, the death was at the hands of another. It would be justified because it was self defense.

On the other hand if they find you there with your duck in your hand and dead. The autopsy reveals you had a stroke while masturbating. That would be natural causes.

If you overdosed, the ME would try and determine if it was a suicide, or accidental overdose.

If I keeled over from a heart attack and you just stood there and watched me die. It would not be a homicide. The heart attack was natural and so long as you didn’t do anything that could trigger it, you have no responsibility to perform any first aid. It would not be a homicide. It would be natural causes.

The defense coroner said he would rule the death of Floyd undetermined. In other words he claimed that the evidence did not point clearly to either Homicide, Accidental, or Suicide.

The determination of Homicide by the Coroner is the act of officially saying that the dead guy is dead because of the actions of another. If not for the actions of another the dead guy would not be dead.
that was his second determination after he was influenced by the prosecution. corners are hard to believe keep changing their findings.

Actually. It isn’t. The unarmed innocent are often victimized. Sometimes unto death.

This fellow followed instructions. He came out with his hands up. No crime was being committed. No drugs. No illegal activity at all.

Mod Edit: Graphic Video

I don’t care what color he is. I don’t care. I don’t care if he was committing a crime. He wasn’t. But it wouldn’t matter in this case. He was told to come out with his hands up and he was shot while complying.
The statistics don't agree with your emotion. In fact, over the last 5 years, the average number of black people annually shot to death by police is roughly 225; whereas white people are roughly 450. This includes all shootings .. then when you narrow down "unarmed" black individuals, the number drastically drops (between 2015 - 2021 there were 135 shootings of unarmed blacks -- yet unarmed does not always translate into "not deadly or a threat").

So again .. these incidents are often over-exaggerated, and the science doesn't align with the emotional outbursts.

that was his second determination after he was influenced by the prosecution. corners are hard to believe keep changing their findings.

No. The story is this.

Private coroners examined Floyd at the request of the family. They determined it was a Homicide. The county Coroner refused to sign off on that before he got all the labs back.

He refused to make a determination before he had all the evidence. In the meantime all you idiots on the right were swearing it was an overdose.

Then the Coroner got the labs, watched the videos, and made his determination that it was Homicide.

The Defense Coroner saw the same reports. Saw the same lab results, and watched the video. Now if it was in any way, shape, or form, able to be claimed to be an Overdose wouldn’t the Defense Expert say so?

No one said it was an overdose. If anything the County ME is to be commended. He wouldn’t be pressured into making a determination until all the facts were in.

The appropriate determination by the Hennepin County coroner was a homicide. And that does not equate with murder or manslaughter as you seem to think it does.

Nothing in that autopsy shows any evidence of murder or manslaughter while it points to massive ingestion of fentanyl. That was the end cause, Floyd was responsible for his own death due to ingestion of a massive quantity of fentanyl, and when that is coupled wth his coronary problems we have the cause of death.

The appropriate determination by the Hennepin County coroner was a homicide. And that does not equate with murder or manslaughter as you seem to think it does.

Nothing in that autopsy shows any evidence of murder or manslaughter while it points to massive ingestion of fentanyl. That was the end cause, Floyd was responsible for his own death due to ingestion of a massive quantity of fentanyl, and when that is coupled wth his coronary problems we have the cause of death.
No problem. Prove me wrong. Link to any Coroner who said it was an overdose. The Defense Expert said it was undetermined. Link to the Doctor’s sworn statement.

I explained very carefully what Homicide was. The determination at the Coroner’s office is just that the person died because of another. The determination of it was justified or a crime comes from the DA. The Coroner does not decide if it was a crime. He merely decides how the dead guy got dead. The DA decides if it was actionable under law. Justified homicide such as self defense. The Coroner would call it Homicide. The DA would not prosecute. I explained all of this above. I suppose your short attention span didn’t allow you to finish reading it.

From the ME's autopsy reprt:

George Floyd
20-37 00
Page 2
III. No life - threatening injuries identified
No facial , oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae
No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal
structures
No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries
No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures ( other
than a single rib fracture from CPR ) , vertebral column
injuries, or visceral injuries
Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and
lateral neck , shoulders , back flanks , and buttocks
negative for occult trauma (emphasis added)​

From the ME's autopsy reprt:

George Floyd
20-37 00
Page 2
III. No life - threatening injuries identified
No facial , oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae
No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal
structures
No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries
No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures ( other
than a single rib fracture from CPR ) , vertebral column
injuries, or visceral injuries
Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and
lateral neck , shoulders , back flanks , and buttocks
negative for occult trauma (emphasis added)​

You really are an idiot. I can only assume you have Velcro shoes.

Shoelaces are hard.

You really are an idiot. I can only assume you have Velcro shoes.

Shoelaces are hard.

I'll wear your ad hominem attacks like a badge of honor.

And those ad hominems prove I am correct.

No. The story is this.

Private coroners examined Floyd at the request of the family. They determined it was a Homicide. The county Coroner refused to sign off on that before he got all the labs back.

He refused to make a determination before he had all the evidence. In the meantime all you idiots on the right were swearing it was an overdose.

Then the Coroner got the labs, watched the videos, and made his determination that it was Homicide.

The Defense Coroner saw the same reports. Saw the same lab results, and watched the video. Now if it was in any way, shape, or form, able to be claimed to be an Overdose wouldn’t the Defense Expert say so?

No one said it was an overdose. If anything the County ME is to be commended. He wouldn’t be pressured into making a determination until all the facts were in.
he also had a clogged heart too. he didnt sign off till the prosecution came in with that video to get what they wanted. you idiot will never admit he was over dosing heart attack happening piece of crap that killed himself. that his own family dosent care about.

he also had a clogged heart too. he didnt sign off till the prosecution came in with that video to get what they wanted. you idiot will never admit he was over dosing heart attack happening piece of crap that killed himself. that his own family dosent care about.

And why didn’t the Defense Coroner say that? 11,000 medical examiners in this nation and the Defense couldn’t find one who would say what you just did.

I can agree with most of that except that none of us can judge what happened to Floyd because we were not there.

I know there is one poster who believes he knows the exact moment of Floyd's death, and as long as that kind of idiocy is allowed to flourish, there is no point in discussion.

Well we should eliminate Murder from our legal system. Because we just don’t know what happened, we were not there.

The individual who identified Floyd’s death, his last breath, was a Doctor who is a respiratory expert.

I’m sure Newsmax and the rest didn’t cover his testimony. It didn’t go with the narrative. Anyway.

This fellow went to Medical School. He went through a years long program called an Internship. After that he studied under others for several more years in what is called a Fellowship to become an expert in Pulmonary and Respiratory Health.

Now let’s contrast that with the Defense expert who testified for Chauvin.

Oh. There wasn’t one. This must be another of those Everybody Knows things.

Well we should eliminate Murder from our legal system. Because we just don’t know what happened, we were not there.

The individual who identified Floyd’s death, his last breath, was a Doctor who is a respiratory expert.

I’m sure Newsmax and the rest didn’t cover his testimony. It didn’t go with the narrative. Anyway.

This fellow went to Medical School. He went through a years long program called an Internship. After that he studied under others for several more years in what is called a Fellowship to become an expert in Pulmonary and Respiratory Health.

Now let’s contrast that with the Defense expert who testified for Chauvin.

Oh. There wasn’t one. This must be another of those Everybody Knows things.

With all his expertise, Dr. Tobin cannot say when George Floyd allegedly died.

George Floyd allegedly died.
He may still be alive!

images

Forum List

Back