5 Memphis Police Officers Fired After Suspect Dies

Perhaps because the chief motivating factor in what they did to this man wasn't his race....furthermore, police brutality is wrong whether it is racially motivated or not....

Again, why isn't the murder of an unarmed man at the hands of the state not troubling to you? Is it because he wasn't wearing a MAGA hat and trying to breach a secured location inside the Capitol building?
I don't get emotionally involved like you and your ilk do. The justice system will do its duty. Now if White people were being labeled racist then I would be more involved. Why? Because that's wrong.

Perhaps because the chief motivating factor in what they did to this man wasn't his race....furthermore, police brutality is wrong whether it is racially motivated or not....

Again, why isn't the murder of an unarmed man at the hands of the state not troubling to you? Is it because he wasn't wearing a MAGA hat and trying to breach a secured location inside the Capitol building?
Why should I be troubled? The justice system is working. No one is being falsely accused of racism.

FnSGjoHWAAQowjB

Sorry for no link. On my phone......just heard that all 5 have been charged.

Black people have better lives and have prospered in the USA more than anywhere else in the world.
:linky:
Why did Botswana succeed, where her neighbours have failed? The dominant theory, proposed by the likes of Professor Scott Beaulier, is that the colonial imprint in Bechuanaland (1885–1966) was, on account of the territory’s poverty and geopolitical insignificance, very light. Indigenous institutions, such as tribal assemblies and traditional norms of conduct, were permitted to continue unmolested.

I wonder how the national media will cover this one.

This could be interesting.

Five Memphis Police officers who were involved in the arrest of a 29-year-old suspect who died, have been fired amid growing unrest in the city, radio station KWAM NewsTalk Memphis reports.
Tyre Nichols had been pulled over by officers on Jan.7 and the police department said there had been some sort of confrontation. Nichols ran away, but was later arrested and another confrontation occurred.
The 29-year-old then complained of shortness of breath and was taken to the hospital. He died three days later.
Investigators have yet to reveal any details of the traffic stop – including why Nichols ran away from police.
His family posted a photograph showing Nichols with a badly beaten and disfigured face. He had also been intubated. Many citizens were horrified by the extent of injuries the young man had sustained.
Police Chief C.J. Davis announced Friday night that the five officers involved in the arrest of Nichols had violated multiple department policies including excessive use of force, duty to intervene and duty to render aid.
“Earlier today, each officer charged was terminated from the Memphis Police Department,” the police chief said.
Screen-Shot-2023-01-20-at-8.00.57-PM-1180x985.png

more black on black crime. more proof blacks die mostly by other blacks.

It seems criminal charges should be forthcoming.

Bad cops come in all colors.

The MSM will ignore this story.

I know you are just posting what you have been trained to post but you could at least drop a Google search before you advertise your ignorance.

So if the cop is White and there is brutality of a Black victim, then it's automatically racism? That's what you're saying. You just proved my point. You're the racist.

I think the lawyer for family of the dead guy said something like...its not the color of the offender(meaning the cops here) that matters, its the color of the victim's skin that is important.
I guess that means that blacks are just persecuted by everyone.
Yes, Blacks are perpetual victims. Now you're getting it.

I think the lawyer for family of the dead guy said something like...its not the color of the offender(meaning the cops here) that matters, its the color of the victim's skin that is important.
I guess that means that blacks are just persecuted by everyone.

You think you heard? Or is this maybe just a white sheet fantasy of yours?

I get that you feel they're inferior.
Not what I said. Here's a quote from Booker T Washington that pretty much illustrates my point.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well.”

Not what I said. Here's a quote from Booker T Washington that pretty much illustrates my point.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well.”

Republicans should memorize that and have it ready to recite whenever needed.

I saw it covered on the Nightly News last night and the Today Show this morning. It's on all the news sites.

I didn't say it won't be covered, but it won't have the same staying power in the news cycle than it would if the cops were white.

Forum List

Back