5 Memphis Police Officers Fired After Suspect Dies

white officer on leave. not fired or in trouble. was not on seen when nichols was killed. this was not a white thing. it was all black. nichols was driving under the influence nearly drive into a police car then faught cops. Who should not have been cops in first place. The use no training or they would have the guy cuffed the first time. The black thug cops playing gang bangers couldn't do nothing., they actually pepper sprayed another black cop. real smart. the tazing did not work. white stayed at the first seen trying to wash pepper spray out black cops eyes. 5 black cops run to other scene get him cuffed and he is still fighting them. After they get him cuffed he should have ben put in the car. And were was their training? But no these 5 black cops got act like gang banging thugs and beat hell put of the guy while holding him up on a car. What the hell. I can tell you right now after this blacks will be less likely to be hired as cops. In know way shape or form were cops right they will do some time. Nichols was wrong in driving under the influence , fighting the cops. Just comply with cops and fight it later. or do not do a crime. Do not hold court in the street. There were will be less black cops after this,

I can’t find any information on Nichols blood alcohol level. Have a link?

no but the way he was acting tells you he was high. driving and nearly hitting cop car and fighting the cops.

Huh. So like the Chauvin case you have decided what the facts are, without any evidence. That makes things a lot easier. I’m going to play that game too.

Tyre learned that the cops were operating a human smuggling ring, and he was on his way home to record a report and upload the evidence when the guilty cops intercepted him. This is why he ran, he knew they would murder him.

Prove me wrong.

Huh. So like the Chauvin case you have decided what the facts are, without any evidence. That makes things a lot easier. I’m going to play that game too.

Tyre learned that the cops were operating a human smuggling ring, and he was on his way home to record a report and upload the evidence when the guilty cops intercepted him. This is why he ran, he knew they would murder him.

Prove me wrong.
the facts are in video. cop did nothing wrong. dude was hire then shit and acting looney. still waiting to her cause of death. you are the one saying cops are wrong and denying the truth. got news for you no one is perfect.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back