5 Guys Gang Rape The Furniture (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUa6pcMOLEM]5 Black Guys Tag Team Dry Hump a Chair/Wall/Floor/Mirror/Air - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
I don't spend my time raping furniture

The chair was just asking for it.

Did you see what it was wearing?

Not a doily in sight.

Slut!

I heard there was a fetish for people who liked to fuck furniture, there was an episode about it on Nip/Tuck a few years ago but I never heard about in mass like this, is this video a joke?

I think they were practicing for a gang rape

I wonder if this video turns Palin on?

No, but I bet it turns Zona, Salt, and Failo on! Or at least it would, if that were a White chair! Seems they have this obsession about color and sex....Speaking of those hyenas, where are they? Oh, wait....you don't suppose that's THEM in the video, do you?

I heard there was a fetish for people who liked to fuck furniture, there was an episode about it on Nip/Tuck a few years ago but I never heard about in mass like this, is this video a joke?

I don't know, HG; must have missed that episode. Still, there seems to be a fetish for almost anything so why not furniture? Far be it from me to understand what turns some people on. Oh well, Chacon a son gout, as the French say....

My friends dog humps the ottoman too.

I don't know, HG; must have missed that episode. Still, there seems to be a fetish for almost anything so why not furniture? Far be it from me to understand what turns some people on. Oh well, Chacon a son gout, as the French say....

It was a few years ago, Macnamara and Troy were hiring a third plastic surgeon to work with them and they caught the guy fucking the couch in Dr. Troys office.

Forum List

Back