5 essential SHTF tools if you have to pass through urban areas

Where do you get the idea I still live there?
What part of "I told you I live in a safe area" not sink in?

But you're still scared to go outside without a gun?
You just dont get it do you? People who are concealed carry arent afraid to go outside ever. We dont run from 6 or 7 people like you did, so you can get off your stupid high horse and eat some STFU.

If at some time the proverbial crap does hit the fan and you have to bug out, there are five things you should have in your car if you're planning on passing through urban areas. Aside from the usual weapons, ammunition, food, personal water filtration device, a medical trauma kit, a flashlight, cash money, and handheld communications gear, you might want to consider these items:

1. A siphon pump. Handy for siphoning gas out of all those cars littering the streets. Those car-owners won't mind, they're all dead anyway.

View attachment 445362

2. A 4-way stem key. Ever try to find a water spigot in the city that actually has a handle on it? Most outside water hydrants on buildings don't have them any more. Go to your local hardware store, get one of these for about $4, and you'll never run out of water. It has four different sized keys on it that are guaranteed to open any outdoor faucet, if water pressure still exists.

View attachment 445363

3. A pair of compact bolt cutters, like HK Porter, Tekton, Klein, etc.

View attachment 445364

4. A compact pinch bar or pry bar.

View attachment 445365

5. A small folding saw. These things can go through sheetrock like a knife through butter.

View attachment 445366

If anyone else has any ideas about essential SHTF tools for urban areas, please feel free to include them.
I have been in the hoods millions of times on biz.

Rules for the white man in da hood.

1- Always wear a dark gray suit and sunglasses if applicable, look like you're very serious. Never show doubt or fear...NEVER!!!!! That repels half.

2- Always do business in da hood form 7am to noon. Noon is 5am in Black Time. That repels the 2nd half.

3 Never show fear looking at the messes you constantly encounter.

4- Always coast to red lights. NEVER. I MEAN NEVER stop fully at a light.

5- Never stop at the same time at a stop sign. Coast and let them through.

6- Never wear black face.

I am actually writing a book, " Essential rules and strategies for the white man survivin in da hood".

How about "don't be a ridiculous coward living your life in fear"?
Nothing to fear, not in Joe Biden's America....

You really need a video to prove that crime exists?

For you?
Yes!

A twelve pack of hand grenades can come in real handy.

I've never understood the premise of "bug out". Why are you running off, and where are you going?
I think it's just to involve a vehicle and well planned packs into the fantasy.

And why would you want to be a bug?

A twelve pack of hand grenades can come in real handy.

I've never understood the premise of "bug out". Why are you running off, and where are you going?
I think it's just to involve a vehicle and well planned packs into the fantasy.

And why would you want to be a bug?

Bug outs involve secret doors, hidden passages, waiting helicopters, and yachts.
You know, like what our political class and oligarchs are going to eventually have to do.

:th_BlackHelicopter:

Bug outs involve secret doors, hidden passages, waiting helicopters, and yachts.
You know, like what our political class and oligarchs are going to eventually have to do.
So instead of wasting money on a camo wrap for my 4X4, I should just stand in my front yard waiting for a helo to take me to a yacht, and just not care where I'm going because yacht sailing is cool?

If I have to go through a secret door, into a hidden passageway, to get to the helo, I may, or may not see you there.

If at some time the proverbial crap does hit the fan and you have to bug out, there are five things you should have in your car if you're planning on passing through urban areas. Aside from the usual weapons, ammunition, food, personal water filtration device, a medical trauma kit, a flashlight, cash money, and handheld communications gear, you might want to consider these items:

1. A siphon pump. Handy for siphoning gas out of all those cars littering the streets. Those car-owners won't mind, they're all dead anyway.

View attachment 445362

2. A 4-way stem key. Ever try to find a water spigot in the city that actually has a handle on it? Most outside water hydrants on buildings don't have them any more. Go to your local hardware store, get one of these for about $4, and you'll never run out of water. It has four different sized keys on it that are guaranteed to open any outdoor faucet, if water pressure still exists.

View attachment 445363

3. A pair of compact bolt cutters, like HK Porter, Tekton, Klein, etc.

View attachment 445364

4. A compact pinch bar or pry bar.

View attachment 445365

5. A small folding saw. These things can go through sheetrock like a knife through butter.

View attachment 445366

If anyone else has any ideas about essential SHTF tools for urban areas, please feel free to include them.
Why the fuck would you be cutting sheetrock in the hood?

So instead of wasting money on a camo wrap for my 4X4, I should just stand in my front yard waiting for a helo to take me to a yacht, and just not care where I'm going because yacht sailing is cool?

If I have to go through a secret door, into a hidden passageway, to get to the helo, I may, or may not see you there.

You are not a member of the political class or an oligarch. You're fucked, grasshopper.

Forum List

Back