5 essential SHTF tools if you have to pass through urban areas

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
If at some time the proverbial crap does hit the fan and you have to bug out, there are five things you should have in your car if you're planning on passing through urban areas. Aside from the usual weapons, ammunition, food, personal water filtration device, a medical trauma kit, a flashlight, cash money, and handheld communications gear, you might want to consider these items:

1. A siphon pump. Handy for siphoning gas out of all those cars littering the streets. Those car-owners won't mind, they're all dead anyway.

urban tools1.jpg

2. A 4-way stem key. Ever try to find a water spigot in the city that actually has a handle on it? Most outside water hydrants on buildings don't have them any more. Go to your local hardware store, get one of these for about $4, and you'll never run out of water. It has four different sized keys on it that are guaranteed to open any outdoor faucet, if water pressure still exists.

urban tools2.jpg

3. A pair of compact bolt cutters, like HK Porter, Tekton, Klein, etc.

urban tools3.jpg

4. A compact pinch bar or pry bar.

urban tools4.jpg

5. A small folding saw. These things can go through sheetrock like a knife through butter.

urban tools5.jpg

If anyone else has any ideas about essential SHTF tools for urban areas, please feel free to include them.

If at some time the proverbial crap does hit the fan and you have to bug out, there are five things you should have in your car if you're planning on passing through urban areas. Aside from the usual weapons, ammunition, food, personal water filtration device, a medical trauma kit, a flashlight, cash money, and handheld communications gear, you might want to consider these items:

1. A siphon pump. Handy for siphoning gas out of all those cars littering the streets. Those car-owners won't mind, they're all dead anyway.

View attachment 445362

2. A 4-way stem key. Ever try to find a water spigot in the city that actually has a handle on it? Most outside water hydrants on buildings don't have them any more. Go to your local hardware store, get one of these for about $4, and you'll never run out of water. It has four different sized keys on it that are guaranteed to open any outdoor faucet, if water pressure still exists.

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

5. A small folding saw. These things can go through sheetrock like a knife through butter.

View attachment 445366

If anyone else has any ideas about essential SHTF tools for urban areas, please feel free to include them.
I have been in the hoods millions of times on biz.

Rules for the white man in da hood.

1- Always wear a dark gray suit and sunglasses if applicable, look like you're very serious. Never show doubt or fear...NEVER!!!!! That repels half.

2- Always do business in da hood form 7am to noon. Noon is 5am in Black Time. That repels the 2nd half.

3 Never show fear looking at the messes you constantly encounter.

4- Always coast to red lights. NEVER. I MEAN NEVER stop fully at a light.

5- Never stop at the same time at a stop sign. Coast and let them through.

6- Never wear black face.

I am actually writing a book, " Essential rules and strategies for the white man survivin in da hood".

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Just a 9mm with 100 rounds and a 12 gauge shotgun is all i need, if i ever have to go into the city....

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Hmmmm.....you seem nervous.

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

1- Always wear a dark gray suit and sunglasses if applicable, look like you're very serious. Never show doubt or fear...NEVER!!!!! That repels half.

2- Always do business in da hood form 7am to noon. Noon is 5am in Black Time. That repels the 2nd half.

I am actually writing a book, " Essential rules and strategies for the white man survivin in da hood".

How about "don't be a ridiculous coward living your life in fear"?

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

How about survivng without getting your face shot off? I'm at fucking work.

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Nothing to fear, not in Joe Biden's America....

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Relax, Nancy.

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

You really need a video to prove that crime exists?

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Great advice!

I would add "Never let yourself get boxed in at an intersection, stop sign, or light. If a vehicle stops in front of you, leave yourself plenty of room to gun it and go around."

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Hmmmm.....you seem nervous.

Actually no. Just prepared.

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Relax, Nancy.
LOL. I'm a hardened veteran of da hood for 30yrs. Seen everything twice. Know every hustle and trick.

I entered the hood a dumb ass. Lessons are learned EARLY AND QUICK. lol

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Great advice!

I would add "Never let yourself get boxed in at an intersection, stop sign, or light. If a vehicle stops in front of you, leave yourself plenty of room to gun it and go around."
You should have given that advice to Sonny Corleone. Too late know.

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Great advice!

You seem very nervous. Are you driving around Sao Paulo or Bogota?

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Great advice!

You should have given that advice to Sonny Corleone. Too late know.

Maybe "don't stop at toll booths."

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Relax, Nancy.
LOL. I'm a hardened veteran of da hood for 30yrs. Seen everything twice. Know every hustle and trick.

I entered the hood a dumb ass. Lessons are learned EARLY AND QUICK. lol

Sounds like you need to learn the lesson of decaf coffee.

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

That guy was just minding his business when the black dude decided to put some whoop ass on him. Did the victim need to be fearful for his life?

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Rappelling gear, extra rope and harnesses, and the skill to use it. Sometimes the best exit from a multistory building is the one you make for yourself.

A mirror on a stick. Good for checking corners and under doorways before breaching, I mean entering a room.

A small, handheld thermal scope. See heat sources before they see you . . . and find a warm place to sleep from a distant rooftop.

A hammer and chisel. Make your own doors in brick walls.

A Baofeng handheld shortwave radio. Long distance communication and the ability to monitor local radio activity.

Fishing line and hooks. Your next meal might be crawling away around the nearest corner. Good for catching pigeons too!

Arx polycase ammo for your handheld firearm of choice. It's light to carry, makes a real mess of, um, zombies . . . and packs a punch in tight quarters.

A lockpicking kit and the knowledge to use it.

A nice Wi-Fi antenna.

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

Glass breaker, a good fixed blade knife, and duct tape.

View attachment 445362

View attachment 445363

View attachment 445364

View attachment 445365

View attachment 445366

That guy was just minding his business when the black dude decided to put some whoop ass on him. Did the victim need to be fearful for his life?

That's why it's called "crime." I notice the young man didn't even try to defend himself.

Forum List

Back