4th year honors thesis survey on conservative movements and values

matsc

Rookie
Aug 4, 2021
Hello! Iā€™m a 4th year psychology honors student at The University of Queensland. Iā€™m conducting a study for my thesis project, looking at the decision making of American conservatives and their past and future intentions of collective action (such as signing petitions, voting or going to rallies). My study is roughly 15-20 mins long and I would greatly appreciate your voluntary participation.
https://uqpsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_00u0pg0lbDOwjpI

Hey fellow conservatives:

who's up for answering a survey from a psychology student who's doing an honor thesis project from Australia, hmmmm????

I'm sure it's totally non-biased and with the absolute purest of intentions and we will come out smelling like roses, yep

Thanks Sue, I really appreciate it !
Hey fellow conservatives:

who's up for answering a survey from a psychology student who's doing an honor thesis project from Australia, hmmmm????

I'm sure it's totally non-biased and with the absolute purest of intentions and we will come out smelling like roses, yep

This is your survey title:

Past and Future Collective Action, Tendencies of American Conservatives to engage or disengage after failure

And I just read your professor's Twitter feed. Not the worst I've read, but certainly not encouraging. Maybe you ought to study why conservatives do not trust expert psychologists. Or maybe you can point me to a similar study that Australian psychology students are undertaking regarding American liberals. Yes? No?

Word is the lucky ones still manage bowel movements and family values, whatever the hell that means. Basically they're just like all those insufferable idiots you've got banging around down under there. You can quote me on that and then piss off ya miserable bugger. Do we look like survey fodder here? Don't answer that!

Forum List

Back