4th CEO dumps Trump....LOL!

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
I wonder if they weren't waiting for the right opportunity. These guys don't give a phlying phuck about Blacks and Hispanics anymore than Duh Donald does.

Trump blasts CEOs as 'grandstanders' for departing his manufacturing council

So Donnie is stamping his feet, crying and calling them "grandstanders". Oh my god, pot meet kettle.

His tweet, of course:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place. Grandstanders should not have gone on. JOBS!
11:21 AM - Aug 15, 2017

NK is busily planning their next move and Trump wants to dig his fat heels into the ground and lose his ass to David Duke and the KKK. What a fucking fucking fucking fucking moron.

They are all just snowflakes you know. I wonder if Agent Orange goes for his bigly corporate tax cuts now that many are running from him.

• Banned
I think Bill Maher is right. Trump won't make it to Christmas. He's got a cascading shit storm going on and nothing of it has to do with what America needs. He's not making America great again, he's tearing it apart with David Duke and his mighty band of redneck white trash up his fat arse.

I wonder if they weren't waiting for the right opportunity. These guys don't give a phlying phuck about Blacks and Hispanics anymore than Duh Donald does.

Trump blasts CEOs as 'grandstanders' for departing his manufacturing council

So Donnie is stamping his feet, crying and calling them "grandstanders". Oh my god, pot meet kettle.

His tweet, of course:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place. Grandstanders should not have gone on. JOBS!
11:21 AM - Aug 15, 2017

NK is busily planning their next move and Trump wants to dig his fat heels into the ground and lose his ass to David Duke and the KKK. What a fucking fucking fucking fucking moron.
Looks like a very long list the racist in Chief is going to have to attack.
I long for the days a president acted like one( like President Obama) and didn't attack anyone who disagreed with him.
Trump is getting more and more pissed how toxic he is.
Makes me smile..

He's not making America great again, he's tearing it apart with David Duke and his mighty band of redneck white trash up his fat arse.

As I just posted on another thread

Below is just one of the many disturbing proclamations from the editor Andrew Anglin (of the neo-Nazi site) who “blesses” Trump for blaming all groups for the day’s violence, rather than singling out the white supremacists.

“Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. When asked to condemn, he just [walked] out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.” -Andrew Anglin, Editor, Daily Stormer Today

I think Bill Maher is right. Trump won't make it to Christmas. He's got a cascading shit storm going on and nothing of it has to do with what America needs. He's not making America great again, he's tearing it apart with David Duke and his mighty band of redneck white trash up his fat arse.
Every week is something worse. Every single week.

Another worthless liberal quits? What are you complaining about?

They are all just snowflakes you know. I wonder if Agent Orange goes for his bigly corporate tax cuts now that many are running from him.

He had best not go for any tax cuts. The wealthy and the corps do not need them.

Jeez. 7 more years of these worthless libtards slamming Trump. Get over it and find something useful to do. Like maybe, earn a living.

I see you have delusions of grandeur. You will be lucky is he last till 2020.

He had best not go for any tax cuts. The wealthy and the corps do not need them.

You really don't think he is gonna get tax cuts for himself AND congress's wealthy done? Can i have some of what your smoking?

You really don't think he is gonna get tax cuts for himself AND congress's wealthy done? Can i have some of what your smoking?

Trump’s Own Taxes
As the name suggests, pass-through businesses pass their income through to their owners, who pay taxes at their individual rates. For high-income owners, that rate is currently 39.6 percent, and reducing it to 15 percent would be a major tax cut [PRECISELY to folks like Trump....].

Jeez. 7 more years of these worthless libtards slamming Trump. Get over it and find something useful to do. Like maybe, earn a living.

You are a funny guy. They're jumping ship, they don't want to have any association with a rat. They now see he is full of shit going into the 2nd half of his first year. Who knows these companies may end any support of republican congress and senate in their respective states. He is poison. A pimple on a hogs ass, etc.

Forum List

Back