4ft 11in female MMA fighter leaves 'thief' with bloodied face after 'he tried to steal her phone'

iloverachel

Jun 20, 2020
4ft 11in female MMA fighter leaves 'thief' with bloodied face after 'he tried to steal her phone' in Argentina
  • Brisa, the 20-year old MMA fighter, fought off the alleged thief in Mar del Plata
  • The suspect allegedly grabbed her phone and ran off as she was leaving work
  • She chased after him, held him in a headlock and left him with a bloodied face
1606830389580.png

1606830405708.png

She said during an interview on the TV show Nosotros a La Manana: 'I spent all day working during a pandemic with a reduced salary and I refused to accept this guy coming along and making more than half my wages in three seconds.

'Hopefully this guy never steals again. I was lucky because I know how to defend myself as I practice MMA, but I don't want it to happen to anyone else.'

..I say there should be a law saying thieves SHOULD get their a$$ beat

4ft 11in female MMA fighter leaves 'thief' with bloodied face after 'he tried to steal her phone' in Argentina
  • Brisa, the 20-year old MMA fighter, fought off the alleged thief in Mar del Plata
  • The suspect allegedly grabbed her phone and ran off as she was leaving work
  • She chased after him, held him in a headlock and left him with a bloodied face
View attachment 423859
View attachment 423860

She said during an interview on the TV show Nosotros a La Manana: 'I spent all day working during a pandemic with a reduced salary and I refused to accept this guy coming along and making more than half my wages in three seconds.

'Hopefully this guy never steals again. I was lucky because I know how to defend myself as I practice MMA, but I don't want it to happen to anyone else.'

Wait ....

I thought leftists taught us NOT to defend ourselves?

call the poleese and wait?

I once read that an "eye for an eye" was actually an improvement in human beings' thoughts about what constitutes "justice."

Just think if a sucker puncher got sucker punched by his victim.
Just think if a rapist got raped by his victim (she could use a dildo).
Just think if a graffiti artist got his house subjected to the same treatment.

Bad human beings, like the one mentioned in the OP, can dish it out but they are too cowardly to take it.

Bravo to that young lady. She made my day! (I loved those Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson movies in which they taught those street thugs a lesson that they would never forget.)

I'm skeptical of the whole story. Bloody nose, black eye, or something like that. Some gal is chasing a dude to put a "intimate relationship" under her belt, another notch to keep score on her bedpost.
alleged thief
He was supposed to ask her for her phone number, call her, and ask her out on a date, but he didn't.

Forum List

Back