48%: The Democratic Party needs to face an ugly reality

This is just a guess, of course, but somewhere around 48% of those who vote in November will be voting for Donald Trump. Without going into the laundry list of obvious examples or any of the standard talking points, there are certainly plenty of reasons not to. Yet he has a perfectly reasonable chance of winning.

Right now, polls show that about 43% of Americans approve of the job he's doing. This, after everything that has happened, and that number should be a very sobering indication of where this country is right now. Personally, I try to understand how these people can do this, but I still only understand some of it.

Anyway, here's the point: Elections are about contrasts. Choices. How can that many people support this disaster of a person? For many of them, they're looking at the alternative. And when those who provide their information and opinions for them point at things like PC and Identity Politics and Cancel Culture and an overall culture in decay, they can make reasonable points not to vote for the Democratic party. Even with, amazingly, this profoundly damaged person in the White House.

It's certainly too late to make any changes before November, but the Democratic party had a chance to take over the middle, and I don't see that happening. There is no excuse, zero, none, for the race to be this close. Regardless of who wins, the Democrats have too often a
llowed the wrong voices to represent them. It allows the Trumpsters to tie all the silliest crap coming from the hardcore Left to the milquetoast, feeble Biden.

This should be a learning experience, but I'm doubtful.

The Democrats need to retake control of their party, they need to tell the Neo-Marxists to GTFO because NO Western nation and ESPECIALLY America wants Marxism and wants to collapse Capitalism and replace it with Anarchy and a Communist System.
And the ugly reality the democrats need to face up to is this......the democrat party doesn't exist any longer.
What America needs to understand is that the Democrats have veered sharply to the left and are using an old senile "establishment" politician as a Trojan Horse to hide their real intentions behind. They are NOT a moderate party anymore! They want to fundamentally change America and not for the better!

So she made up he was born in Kenya, where his father was actually born, got his school right, got right that he grew up in Indonesia, but didn't get his location of birth right all by making it up.

So at this point you're just conceding that Obama did in fact lie about where he was born

Nope, I'm saying she made a mistake on one point, but got other ones wrong. Maybe she blew threw Obama's notes and assumed because he dad was born in Kenya, so was he. (they were both named Barack Obama).

You keep whining that you were screwed all through life while you keep saying only black people are screwed and white people are privileged, but you were screwed all through life even though you were white and you say white people never get screwed.

Except I never said I was screwed all through life. I've talked pretty extensively about one employer who engaged in some very bad behavior... That guy didn't even HIRE black people, so there's that. Funny thing, the worst bosses I had were the ones who never hired minorities... The better ones had more diverse teams.

Best team I worked on had three Asians, two blacks and a Hispanic.

Sorry to hear that. But sounds like you assessed your options and made the best choices you could under the circumstances.

Since Joe is whining about his circumstances, he's hardly in the position to point fingers. Yet he does anyway. That's Joe

Here's the difference. I've never let my 'circumstances' make me give up. Yes, got fucked by Cigna and my employer, but I got another job after that. Then I started a business of my own. I don't do what Ray has done.

I don't just "give up" and then criticize people who never had much of a chance in this racist society to start with.

You had no choice but to work for yourself because you could never hold down a job. You went from job to job because you either got fired or you helped run your company into the ground. You always blamed everybody else for your shortcomings instead of yourself.

He's also blaming racism when his ass is as lily white as ours

Self hating whites don't mind the self-infliction. It helps them ease their guilt.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
When you compromise with scumbags, they always win and you always lose.
True but you also win and they also lose. As always you’re only telling half the story
How do I win?
By getting some of what you want
I don't recall any deal between Republicans and Democrats giving me some of what I want. They invariably give me a big pile of stuff I don't want.

Wow, you have some issues, buddy.

So let me get this straight. You think that bureaucrats should be shot because they are enforcing safety regulations...

But black people who bitch about cops who shoot kids playing with toys or whatever should just suck it up...

The thing was, if there was a regulation that kept you off the road, it's probably because someone who had the same condition caused a fiery crash that took lives.

Truck accidents happen all the time to all kinds of drivers. Driving is in the top 10 most dangerous jobs in our country, even above a police officer or fireman.

Bureaucrats don't enforce anything, they make laws, taxes and fines. That's my problem with them. They go against every fundamental our founders designed our federal government for. These are power hungry people who have nothing better to do with their time then make our lives miserable, and relish in the power bestowed upon them because they had a friend or family member in the government.

Bureaucrats are morons. That's why they took an American driver such as myself with an impeccable driving record off the road, but allow foreigners to come here with no training or experience, unable to read our road signs, and let them get behind a wheel of a 75,000 lbs vehicle. THEY are the most dangerous drivers on the road today, and I've had plenty experience dealing with them.

Again, check your privilege, buddy. If you are entitled, then so are your HUD neighbors. (Did they finally move out, I haven't heard you bitch about them in a while. That was a hate crime waiting to happen.)

Yeah, the fat pig that was causing most of the problems moved out. He got new HUD people, and I had the cops out here day two of them living here. However since then, they've been pretty quiet, so maybe this one time we'll luck out. When that foreign landlord came over my house, I told him that if I lose one tenant because of the noise there, I'm suing him in court for any and all losses. His eyes lit up like he just seen Allah. Then he suggested I buy the place off him and move in who I want. I told him there was only one other property I would be interested in buying, and that is the house right next door to him. Because then I'd move in the same kind of HUD people he moved in next to me. Maybe that had something to do with it, I don't know.

No, there was no hate crime brewing here. Civilized people don't behave that way, only Democrats do. After I filed a complaint against her, she had to appear in court. I don't know what the magistrate or judge told her, but whatever it was, scared the living hell out of her, and she was quiet as a mouse until she moved out.

I'm not a violent man. Yes, I own and carry firearms. Yes, I'm a big guy. Yes, I've had extensive training in martial arts. One thing I always remembered in that training was an old Chinese proverb: Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem. I've always lived by that creed.

So she made up he was born in Kenya, where his father was actually born, got his school right, got right that he grew up in Indonesia, but didn't get his location of birth right all by making it up.

So at this point you're just conceding that Obama did in fact lie about where he was born

Nope, I'm saying she made a mistake on one point, but got other ones wrong. Maybe she blew threw Obama's notes and assumed because he dad was born in Kenya, so was he. (they were both named Barack Obama).

You keep whining that you were screwed all through life while you keep saying only black people are screwed and white people are privileged, but you were screwed all through life even though you were white and you say white people never get screwed.

Except I never said I was screwed all through life. I've talked pretty extensively about one employer who engaged in some very bad behavior... That guy didn't even HIRE black people, so there's that. Funny thing, the worst bosses I had were the ones who never hired minorities... The better ones had more diverse teams.

The best teams I worked on didn't worry about race either way. I'm not sure why we need to spend our lives focusing on race all the time to not be racist. I see it the other way around.

I certainly didn't marry a "woman of color" thinking about race either way.

Ironically it's my kids who have race shoved in their faces all day going to universities. My wife and I never think about it and rarely ever did. It's a different day. Democrats are doing everything you can to revive racism and it's working, sadly. Through the 80s, 90s, and into the naughts it really just wasn't an issue. Now turn on the TV and everything is race, race, race. Nice job

Last edited:

The best teams I worked on didn't worry about race either way. I'm not sure why we need to spend our lives focusing on race all the time to not be racist. I see it the other way around

Race is first to a leftist. That's why Biden narrowed his choice of running mate to a female of color. Qualifications be damned. She only got 2% of the vote for President, but because of her pigmentation and gender, she got chosen.

• Thanks

The best teams I worked on didn't worry about race either way. I'm not sure why we need to spend our lives focusing on race all the time to not be racist. I see it the other way around

Race is first to a leftist. That's why Biden narrowed his choice of running mate to a female of color. Qualifications be damned. She only got 2% of the vote for President, but because of her pigmentation and gender, she got chosen.

It is amazing. For the first 20 years of our marriage, race just really didn't come up. We were married in 1988. Now since Obama in 2008, the left just exhaustively obsesses and hypes race. It still doesn't affect like I said my wife and me. But it's amazing how after all those years of it not affecting us, my daughters are SO affected by the left's obsession on skin color. You'd really think and hope it would have been the other way around, that things would be less and less about race.

But you look at people like Joe who claim white privilege and victimization at the same time, and that's what the Democrat party is all about

It is amazing. For the first 20 years of our marriage, race just really didn't come up. We were married in 1988. Now since Obama in 2008, the left just exhaustively obsesses and hypes race. It still doesn't affect like I said my wife and me. But it's amazing how after all those years of it not affecting us, my daughters are SO affected by the left's obsession on skin color. You'd really think and hope it would have been the other way around, that things would be less and less about race.

But you look at people like Joe who claim white privilege and victimization at the same time, and that's what the Democrat party is all about

Look at it from their perspective. What if all race issues were solved in the US. Where would the Democrat party be?

It's important for Democrats to keep race issues alive in this country for the survivability of their party. All experts say is that if the Democrat party lost the black vote, even a small part of the black vote, they are finished. So keep pressing the race issue to keep the races separated, and then take their side against police, education, whites and justice.

• Thanks
Bureaucrats don't enforce anything, they make laws, taxes and fines. That's my problem with them. They go against every fundamental our founders designed our federal government for. These are power hungry people who have nothing better to do with their time then make our lives miserable, and relish in the power bestowed upon them because they had a friend or family member in the government.

Right. My guess is you have no idea how hard it is to get a government job.

The reality- if they took you off the road, it was because they had a damned good reason.

Look at it from their perspective. What if all race issues were solved in the US. Where would the Democrat party be?

I think you have it confused. Where would the REPUBLICAN party be?

If you didn't have race as an issue in this country, the only thing Republicans would have to offer Willie White Trash in his Trailer Park is working harder for less money so the rich can enjoy more.

That's why they work so VERY hard to get you upset about racial, religious and sexual issues.

The reality - When you are dealing with Japan or any European country where these things aren't issues, they countries tend to be a lot more liberal, because "Working Harder for the Rich to get Richer" is not a winning slogan.

I think you have it confused. Where would the REPUBLICAN party be?

If you didn't have race as an issue in this country, the only thing Republicans would have to offer Willie White Trash in his Trailer Park is working harder for less money so the rich can enjoy more.

Race isn't an issue for us, it's a Democrat issue. We never bring up race unless it's a response to your never ending racism BS. The Democrats have you people programmed like a robotic arm in a factory. Whatever they say, you repeat it without even thinking about what you are even saying.

...You are delusional...
And you are wrong.

...The Tea Party never converted to anything...
Nope. They were sidetracked long ago by local-yokels pushing a Paulite-Nationalist agenda.

That, in turn, was a magnet for rednecks, until the appearance of the Orange Baboon-God.

...They appeared for a few years and exited as quietly as they came in...
Nahhhh... they're still on their feet, but they lost all credibility long ago, and most of their latter-day converts headed to the Rump Camp.

...These other groups are new, and developed in response to the years of violence from BLM and Anitfa.
Dunno anything about that, and won't pretend to. I was comparing the evolutionary (hijacking) process for both BLM and the Tea Party.

As to organizations established to counter BLM and Antifa... I wish them success.

Dunno anything about that, and won't pretend to. I was comparing the evolutionary (hijacking) process for both BLM and the Tea Party.

As to organizations established to counter BLM and Antifa... I wish them success.

Except that nobody hijacked the TP. They quietly went away and some other groups came along. Since they were not an organization or party anyway, nobody could possibly hijack them. They just got together for peaceful gathering once in a great while. The Tea Party was simply a label for their gatherings.

Race isn't an issue for us, it's a Democrat issue. We never bring up race unless it's a response to your never ending racism BS. The Democrats have you people programmed like a robotic arm in a factory. Whatever they say, you repeat it without even thinking about what you are even saying.

Yeah, you guys never bring up race.
Except for Nixon's Law and Order campaign
Reagan's Welfare queens
Bush's Willie Horton Ads
Jesse Helm's White Hands Ad

"Race isn't an issue for us" - "We don't say the N-word out loud, so obviously we aren't racist."

Reagan's Welfare queens
Bush's Willie Horton Ads

"Race isn't an issue for us" - "We don't say the N-word out loud, so obviously we aren't racist."

You mean at the same time Biden said he wouldn't send his kid to a bussed school because it would be a racial jungle? Or when Biden said if you don't vote for me, you're not really black? Or when he said Republicans want to put y'all back in chains? Or when Biden said you have to speak Indian to converse in a 7-11. Or when Clinton told Kennedy, 20 years ago, he (Obama) would have been serving us coffee? Or when Biden said poor kids are just as bright as white kids?

Look, you want to go back to yesteryear, we can battle that out anytime you want. But in the 21st century, Republicans don't bring up race and have no political advantages to bring it up. It's you people that constantly do that.

Reagan's Welfare queens
Bush's Willie Horton Ads

Bush's Willie Horton Ads

Did Bush take a hint from Gore?

Meanwhile, back in reality, the Democrats are beating Trump and his cult like a gong.

Why?

The Democrats offer concrete policies across the board, while the Trump cult offers only fear and hate.

The Democrats act like patriots and decent human beings, while the Trump cult acts like Nazi sociopaths. Q-anon, the current Republican philosophy, is literally a Nazi conspiracy theory repackaged.

We can't save the Republican party. The treason runs too deep there. They simply hate everyone outside of their fascist cult, because the hating gives them a thrill. Pity. The USA needs two parties. Hopefully, a sane conservative party will rise out of the wreckage of the GOP.
is that whats on the mind of so called peaceful leftist when they are looting burning and rioting ?

The reality- if they took you off the road, it was because they had a damned good reason.

Ohh, so Mr. Hypocrite speaks once again.

Let me get this straight: When government says I'm too Fd up to continue working, you stand behind their decision and claim unqualified bureaucrats are experts of some sort to make such a determination. Yet when government medical professionals agree with them to the point I'm deserving of disability benefits, the unqualified bureaucrats are right and the government medical professionals are wrong?

Don't you see how stupid your argument is? Of course not, you're a Democrat.

You mean at the same time Biden said he wouldn't send his kid to a bussed school because it would be a racial jungle? Or when Biden said if you don't vote for me, you're not really black? Or when he said Republicans want to put y'all back in chains? Or when Biden said you have to speak Indian to converse in a 7-11. Or when Clinton told Kennedy, 20 years ago, he (Obama) would have been serving us coffee? Or when Biden said poor kids are just as bright as white kids?

Biden has a 40 year record of fighting for civil rights.
The GOP has a 40 year record of fighting against them.

I do love how you like to change the subject. Did Republicans push those racist policies or not?

Let me get this straight: When government says I'm too Fd up to continue working, you stand behind their decision and claim unqualified bureaucrats are experts of some sort to make such a determination. Yet when government medical professionals agree with them to the point I'm deserving of disability benefits, the unqualified bureaucrats are right and the government medical professionals are wrong?

Your lazy ass can do other things.... You just don't want to, because hey, man, you living large on the gummit Dole.

Just don't tell me that you are better than your HUD neighbors.

New Topics

Forum List

Back