48 Hours Left

SixFoot

Get off my lawn!
Sep 4, 2014
Well folks, it's been a rather uninspiring clown show this year, but thankfully, it's almost over, and the real show can begin!

Three things are for certain:

No matter who wins, half this country is going batshit, fucked-in-the-head, foaming-at-the-mouth, insane.

If Trump loses, it's because the election is rigged.

If Hillary loses, it's because the FBI sabotaged her campaign.

On your marks... get scape... GOATS!!!

P.S. anyone else notice how this election cycle is not garnering new members in any significant manner in the world of political boards?

This year? Hell, the next one starts as soon as this one's votes are counted, it's perennial madness in american society.

I predict after the election that everyone on USMB will close ranks and support the new prez.
We will all unify and support each other, because we will all be supporting the prez.

I predict after the election that everyone on USMB will close ranks and support the new prez.
We will all unify and support each other, because we will all be supporting the prez.

Really? Ya think? I guess it could happen, sure as hell didn't the past 8 years.

Well folks, it's been a rather uninspiring clown show this year, but thankfully, it's almost over, and the real show can begin!

No matter who wins, half this country is going batshit, fucked-in-the-head, foaming-at-the-mouth, insane.

P.S. anyone else notice how this election cycle is not garnering new members in any significant manner in the world of political boards?
Neither party deserves new members; not the way they've let us down this year.

i was there.jpg

Really? Ya think? I guess it could happen, sure as hell didn't the past 8 years.
Is Tyrone smoking something good?

Least he could do is share, or at the very least offer, damn.

Trump brought in new members. White working class the democraps had abandoned.

I was talking about these old style message boards. It's been my experience over the years that election seasons bring a boom of new membership to political boards like these. That does not appear to be the case over the last couple of midterms and general elections on any of the boards I do/used to frequent.

Thanks Facebook. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Your entire power structure's in on that, Trump just ran a game on ya's, watch.

New Topics

Forum List

Back