47% of American homes own a gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
New, from Rasmussen....

New, from Rasmussen....

This is wonderful news!

New, from Rasmussen....

Pretty sure its much higher than that. Everyone I know has a gun and most of them are dems.

My guess is that the statistics are skewed. In times like this why in the world would the typical American family admit to owning a firearm to a freaking voice on the phone? My guess is that folks who don't own a firearm think it's cool to tell a voice on the phone that they own a weapon and smart folks who really own a firearm won't admit to it.

New, from Rasmussen....

Pretty sure its much higher than that. Everyone I know has a gun and most of them are dems.

Yeah. I know one of those guys. Never attended training. Never read the manual even, much less fired it.

I've never owned a gun, but will be shopping for a shotgun in the next two weeks, easiest thing to get based on NYC law.
th

Remington 12 gauge pump............simple.........doesn't jam much EVER.........and is cheaper ......model 870

New, from Rasmussen....

And? I say again, "So what?". Rasmussen is a right wing polling site. From a more respectable polling site.

People own guns. YAAAWWN!!

New, from Rasmussen....

Yeah. I know one of those guys. Never attended training. Never read the manual even, much less fired it.
All the guys I know go to the range at least every other month.

I've never owned a gun, but will be shopping for a shotgun in the next two weeks, easiest thing to get based on NYC law.
th

Remington 12 gauge pump............simple.........doesn't jam much EVER.........and is cheaper ......model 870

that's about the type of gun I'm looking for.

I live in an apartment, and If I have to defend myself I don't want the shot blasting through walls. I assume a heavy birdshot is the preferred "get out of my apartment, but dont hurt the neighbors" load?

If you want non lethal round that will make an intruder wish he was never born........lol

Or bird shot

th

I live in an apartment, and If I have to defend myself I don't want the shot blasting through walls. I assume a heavy birdshot is the preferred "get out of my apartment, but dont hurt the neighbors" load?

Of course you can just look up bird shot and wall penetration videos on youtube.....I like Paul Harrell's presentation but here are others as well..

th

Of course you can just look up bird shot and wall penetration videos on youtube.....I like Paul Harrell's presentation but here are others as well..

It's actually pretty amazing youtube has so many videos with this exact question in mind.

Forum List

Back