47 days until the Wyoming primary

Why not? If tens of thousands of little Trumpsters stay home or vote "D" in the fall to get Cheney out, of course its possible.

Wyoming may have a high majority of R's, but if there were a lot of D's as well, Cheney wouldn't be appealing to them to cross over.
There aren't a lot of Ds in Wyoming, the call for their vote, which is very common with Rs running in Wyoming, won't be enough to sway any election imo.

Only 3000 Democrats have switched to take a Republican Primary Ballot.

Time is tickin' away....34 days remain.

Screenshot_20220712-183533-753.png

Screenshot_20220712-182401~3.png
Screenshot_20220712-183701-398.png

Destruction on an epic scale.

Screenshot_20220816-211308-104.png

Think she'll be able to show her face after this beat down?

Of course she will...she has no shame.

She'll be bad-mouthing her former constituents before morning.

Only variable now is how badly Cheney is defeated.

I'm guessing she receives under 35% of the vote... Which would have been 20% if she hasn't convinced Democrats to taint the primary by crossing over.

Only variable now is how badly Cheney is defeated.

I'm guessing she receives under 35% of the vote... Which would have been 20% if she hasn't convinced Democrats to taint the primary by crossing over.

I heard somewhere I think they said that someone counted that about 10,000 democrats switched parties to vote for her.

I've seen less destruction done by an atom smasher.

I heard somewhere I think they said that someone counted that about 10,000 democrats switched parties to vote for her.

I've seen less destruction done by an atom smasher.
She is currently down 31 points...Hageman is currently more than doubling her vote totals.

Screenshot_20220816-215535-223.png

They are currently renting hundreds more tables to hide boxes of ballots under...

Forum List

Back