45% of Trump Rally Attendees Did Not Vote in 2016

Florida Republicans are continuing to outpace Democrats in early voting in the Sunshine State, reducing the Democrats’ overall advantage by over 279,000 votes in the last week.
As of Thursday morning, nearly 7.4 million voters in Florida had cast their ballots — whether by mail or via early voting. According to data from the Florida Division of Elections, Democrats comprise nearly 3 million of those votes, while Republicans represent about 2.8 million. A closer look at the numbers shows Democrats continuing to hold a significant advantage in vote by mail, casting 1,947,545 ballots to the GOP’s 1,316,109.

If this is a true stat, and Trump has an honest reflection of support from black and hispanic voters, there is no way on Gods green earth that Harris will be elected president in 2020.

When you couple this, with how much effort MSM have been in trying to call out and denounce Trump rallies, clearly they are worried citizens might start to ask some questions if the election doesn't reflect these disparities in support.

We are all seeing it with our own eyes, Americans want America First after decades of being fleeced by idiots and low performing, self serving traitors. I tell Canadians, "we can deal with four more years of Trump mean talk, over four more years of Chinas abuses against us and our nation".

And about 24% are not Republican

·

ARIZONA is fired up and ready to re-elect for

!

23,591 signups for Bullhead City rally

24.0% NOT Republican

45.3% (!) did not vote in 2016 Thank you to the thousands of supporters who turned out!

I saw alot of them at the rally I went to last Tuesday. You can tell the ones who have been non-political or democrat-leaning up until now, and have been attracted to President Trump.

God bless 'em.

If this is a true stat, and Trump has an honest reflection of support from black and hispanic voters, there is no way on Gods green earth that Harris will be elected president in 2020.

When you couple this, with how much effort MSM have been in trying to call out and denounce Trump rallies, clearly they are worried citizens might start to ask some questions if the election doesn't reflect these disparities in support.

We are all seeing it with our own eyes, Americans want America First after decades of being fleeced by idiots and low performing, self serving traitors. I tell Canadians, "we can deal with four more years of Trump mean talk, over four more years of Chinas abuses against us and our nation".

I love that you went right to Harris being elected President. So spot on! God bless you. Also, lets pray that does not happen.

I love that you went right to Harris being elected President. So spot on! God bless you. Also, lets pray that does not happen.

There's no question this is the case. Biden has admitted it. Harrises husband has said it. Even before Biden won the Primary he said he wouldn't pursue a second term.

Americans should learn about the world. Life has been on the decline in Canada for a long time.

If the enthusiasm gap tells us anything, and it almost always does, it says DT wins in a landslide. Nobody is actually voting FOR Creepy Joe, there are people just voting against Trump. I wouldn't be shocked to see exit polling reporting just crushing the hopes of Dems on election night. Not just for President, but all down the line Repubs will outperform the MSM expectations.
The emo queens of the left will go ballistic but they will turn on their own in the Dem cities.

06ccc66fa775726da0a6caa48c110eba7abcd8537c517471ee3882333d7fac78.jpg

There's no question this is the case. Biden has admitted it. Harrises husband has said it. Even before Biden won the Primary he said he wouldn't pursue a second term.

Americans should learn about the world. Life has been on the decline in Canada for a long time.
How so?

It won't be four more years of Chinese abuses, China owns Biden, they own much of the US senate, and they own the congress, if Biden is cheated into office you will be crushed out by the communists, this is just fact, and the end will be very very swift. Thats what they were doing, they were transferring the vast wealth of the United States, all of its industrial base, to the communist Chinese when they got caught with pants around ankles in 2016, and Trump squeaked by, and he cannot just squeak by this time, the US intelligence agencies are openly waging information warfare against the citizens of the United States, on behalf of China, and the democrats, they are easily capable of hacking digital voting machines and changing their data(votes)!

Silicon valley, and the vast bulk of the traitorous US manufacturing base want a world ruled by communist China, you are seeing that reflected right this minute in the totalitarian seizure of the 1st amendment and shutting it down! You're not facing four, or eight years of Chinese abuses if Biden prevails, you are facing a future of permanent serfdom and totalitarian controls unmatched in human history, for fucks sake they are not even attempting to hide their intentions, this is for all the marbles.

This is for real, there is an extremely high probability of savage civil disorder, and ultimately civil war, extremely high probability....

And about 24% are not Republican

·

ARIZONA is fired up and ready to re-elect for

!

23,591 signups for Bullhead City rally

24.0% NOT Republican

45.3% (!) did not vote in 2016 Thank you to the thousands of supporters who turned out!

Some folks might be surprised on election night!

WORST WHITE SUPREMACIST PRESIDENT EVER: Rapper Lil Wayne meets with Trump: The rapper discussed the president’s proposed Platinum Plan.
Trump’s proposed “Platinum Plan” includes creating 3 million jobs in the Black community over the next four years, increasing access to capital by nearly $500 billion and strengthening Trump’s immigration policies to protect American jobs, according to his website.
Putting Americans First!
Another artist, Ice Cube, is also working with Trump on his “Platinum Plan” for Black Americans. He told “Fox News Sunday” that he is “not playing politics with this.”
“I’m willing to meet with anybody who could bring this to life and make it a reality,” he told host Chris Wallace.
The fact that they’re willing to meet with Trump says something about shifting attitudes in the black community. I don’t think they would have done this a couple of years ago, but Trump’s got a record now. And what a splendid record that is!

It won't be four more years of Chinese abuses, China owns Biden, they own much of the US senate, and they own the congress, if Biden is cheated into office you will be crushed out by the communists, this is just fact, and the end will be very very swift. Thats what they were doing, they were transferring the vast wealth of the United States, all of its industrial base, to the communist Chinese when they got caught with pants around ankles in 2016, and Trump squeaked by, and he cannot just squeak by this time, the US intelligence agencies are openly waging information warfare against the citizens of the United States, on behalf of China, and the democrats, they are easily capable of hacking digital voting machines and changing their data(votes)!

Silicon valley, and the vast bulk of the traitorous US manufacturing base want a world ruled by communist China, you are seeing that reflected right this minute in the totalitarian seizure of the 1st amendment and shutting it down! You're not facing four, or eight years of Chinese abuses if Biden prevails, you are facing a future of permanent serfdom and totalitarian controls unmatched in human history, for fucks sake they are not even attempting to hide their intentions, this is for all the marbles.

This is for real, there is an extremely high probability of savage civil disorder, and ultimately civil war, extremely high probability....

There is no way. Not in this generation, nor this quickly. There are still old school CIA guys in the service. Guys from military families. Ditto for the FBI.

Those are the guys (and gals) I've read about in many books in the past. They still have that patriot America vs the communist bad guys mentality (thankfully, in my opinion), and they understand the Eastern Bloc and the fighters like Reagan who despised communism.

As long as you have enough of that in your nation, you can remain a Republic. It's the purge of such people that would cause a collapse.

Forum List

Back