45,000 ballots were thrown out by California elections officials. As Signature did not match.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
BREAKING: In last year's election, 45,000 ballots were thrown out by California elections officials.
In last year’s presidential election, 45,000 California voters were unknowingly disenfranchised. Their right to vote wasn’t curtailed because anyone questioned their eligibility or registration. They weren’t late sending in their ballot. They weren’t accused of doing anything wrong.

Rather their vote didn’t count because an election official thought the voter’s signature on the mail-in ballot envelope didn’t match the voter’s signature on file. Officials make this determination without expertise in handwriting analysis.

In last year’s presidential election, 45,000 California voters were unknowingly disenfranchised. Their right to vote wasn’t curtailed because anyone questioned their eligibility or registration. They weren’t late sending in their ballot. They weren’t accused of doing anything wrong.

Rather their vote didn’t count because an election official thought the voter’s signature on the mail-in ballot envelope didn’t match the voter’s signature on file. Officials make this determination without expertise in handwriting analysis.
We’re Suing California Because It Threw Out More Than 45,000 Ballots in the 2016 Presidential Election Over Handwriting ‘Mismatches’

:eusa_think: Well, Guess I need to do a better job filling and signing them ballots for family, alive and dead,

BTW. Voting was done without ID's FOLKS! As they were already approved registered voters
and were requested. How many vote for their dead family members? I would like in the future these to be
counted to see who they were for. And then, turned over to
authorities to see if they are alive and did fill them out.

Last edited:
BREAKING: In last year's election, 45,000 ballots were thrown out by California elections officials.

We’re Suing California Because It Threw Out More Than 45,000 Ballots in the 2016 Presidential Election Over Handwriting ‘Mismatches’

:eusa_think: Well, Guess I need to do a better job filling and signing them ballots for family, alive and dead,

BTW. Voting was done without ID's FOLKS! As they were already approved registered voters
and were requested. How many vote for their dead family members? I would like in the future these to be

I haven't voted in person the past 10 or so years and then had to show a state driver's license, but now since I'm older I do vote by mail and often wonder if my signature doesn't match what I originally signed years ago, will they throw it out. I notice as I get older I do more of a scribble than I used to. I get my voter card out and try to make it as close as I can. I would imagine older people voting by mail may run into this problem.

• Banned

I haven't voted in person the past 10 or so years and then had to show a state driver's license, but now since I'm older I do vote by mail and often wonder if my signature doesn't match what I originally signed years ago, will they throw it out. I notice as I get older I do more of a scribble than I used to. I get my voter card out and try to make it as close as I can. I would imagine older people voting by mail may run into this problem.

Yes, as we age, signature changes. But you have to request it, Some states just sends them to everyone who ever requested one before.

Last edited:
I think it's more than the signatures didn't look alike. It's more like the names were different or addresses were wrong. Many of them didn't get the whole name correct like for example the middle name Joe was actually Ken..that kind of thing...

Yes, as we age, signature changes. But you have to request it, Some states just sends them to everyone who ever requested one before.

I only had to request the first time after that they have always sent automatically. Might have to actually start going to voting stations.

• Banned
Well. You have to fill out a form to get the ballot in the mail. It has the full name on it.

But 45,000 were tossed. over signatures, per ACLU.

Thank the ACLU for trying to protect the rights of voters- again.

• Banned

I only had to request the first time after that they have always sent automatically. Might have to actually start going to voting stations.

CA. does keep sending them. if you sign up.

Historical Vote-By-Mail Ballot Statistics Historical Vote-By-Mail (Absentee) Ballot Use in California
*Please note the individual county elections offices provided these numbers. Because not all counties provided information, no complete statewide data is available.

See the bottom of the page.
Vote By Mail | California Secretary of State

Trump still would have won......just sayin

The Douche lost CA by 3.4M votes.

keep trying!

200w.webp

California had more problems that those 45K votes since some counties had more ballots cast than they had eligible voters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back