44 Senators Never Read Prewar Intel Report

red states rule

May 30, 2006
It seems some of the Democrat candidates for President NEVER took time to read the Pre war Intel report

Their excuses are lame - they were to busy, or they did not believe what they would read

Pretty Boy Edwards admitted the truth on the campaign trail (a rare event)- then said he did not understand the question

Read the link and decide for yourself

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A44837-2004Apr26?language=printer

It seems some of the Democrat candidates for President NEVER took time to read the Pre war Intel report

Their excuses are lame - they were to busy, or they did not believe what they would read

Pretty Boy Edwards admitted the truth on the campaign trail (a rare event)- then said he did not understand the question

Great Article! It sure explains a lot.

Great Article! It sure explains a lot.

Thank you

It seems while the left bashes Bush for misleading them into war - they did not bother reading all then information available before they voted FOR the war

It is funny watching the Dems try to spin this

Thank you

It seems while the left bashes Bush for misleading them into war - they did not bother reading all then information available before they voted FOR the war

It is funny watching the Dems try to spin this

I couldn't help but note the whining of some; the lament being "it's too hard!"

What the heck are they doing there if they find such crucial matters too difficult?

I couldn't help but note the whining of some; the lament being "it's too hard!"

What the heck are they doing there if they find such crucial matters too difficult?

My personal favorite was from Chucky

Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), never read the 28 pages they insisted be released. "I intentionally didn't read it because this administration plays hardball on things like this," said Schumer, who said he talked to senators who had read the 28 pages and told him it contained no real secrets. "Had I read the report and been critical, they would have accused me of leaking it the way they've done with other senators."

Would you care to follow that up with a list of the Republicans who ALSO didn't read the intel?

Why do you argue sides of the isle so much? How does that accomplish anything?

Do you know how many congresspeople didn't read the Patriot Act, a bill that pretty much takes a wet shit on the constitution without any toilet paper left on the roll?

Would you care to follow that up with a list of the Republicans who ALSO didn't read the intel?

You'll get used to that. Its all he is capable of.

Being the ignorant dork i am :p, especially when it comes to the patriot act, please explain your comment. I would like to know more about the patriot act.

Do you know how many congresspeople didn't read the Patriot Act, a bill that pretty much takes a wet shit on the constitution without any toilet paper left on the roll?[/QUOTE]

And god damit rsr, can you be nice for once, I love ya, and i agree with a lot of what you say, but nobody listens to you when you act like a shmuck. BE NICE!!!!

Do you know how many congresspeople didn't read the Patriot Act, a bill that pretty much takes a wet shit on the constitution without any toilet paper left on the roll?

Republicans are not saying Pres Bush lied and used fake intel to fool them into voting for the war

Republicans are not saying Pres Bush lied and used fake intel to fool them into voting for the war

This is very true. But instead of political gotcha, both parties, and americans, must stop looking for ways to disagree, and claim moral superiority over each other. It may feel good to say, im right and your wrong. Or your evil, because your a republican or democrat, but if we dont work together as americans first, party affiliation second, meaning if we dont talk to each other like adults, and actually find common ground, and both sides compromise, nobody wins, except our real enemies, who dont care if your a donkey or an elephant.

This is very true. But instead of political gotcha, both parties, and americans, must stop looking for ways to disagree, and claim moral superiority over each other. It may feel good to say, im right and your wrong. Or your evil, because your a republican or democrat, but if we dont work together as americans first, party affiliation second, meaning if we dont talk to each other like adults, and actually find common ground, and both sides compromise, nobody wins, except our real enemies, who dont care if your a donkey or an elephant.

With all do respect, one thing is for sure - you cannot make nice with the Dems.

The ONLY thing the Dems are worried about is gaining MORE political power. Not winning the war, and not solving problems.

How many Republicans said Bush lied to them?

The same Dems who said they were tricked by fake intel - did not read the intel

so you are saying that senators who took Bush on faith without reading the report are doing their jobs as long as they never suggest - in the light of all we know now - that Bush hyped the intelligence...even though THEY voted to send our boys to combat without reading it?

so you are saying that senators who took Bush on faith without reading the report are doing their jobs as long as they never suggest - in the light of all we know now - that Bush hyped the intelligence...even though THEY voted to send our boys to combat without reading it?

How can you say the intel was hyped when you did not read it - like most of your beloved Dems?

How can you say the intel was hyped when you did not read it - like most of your beloved Dems?

why are you bitching that democrats didn't read it but don't give a shit that republicans didn't before sending boys to die?

and where ARE those pesky fucking WMD's??? THAT is how I know that the intelligence was hyped: there aren't any WMD's and the president and all his men told us that there was NO DOUBT that Saddam had them.

why are you bitching that democrats didn't read it but don't give a shit that republicans didn't before sending boys to die?

and where ARE those pesky fucking WMD's??? THAT is how I know that the intelligence was hyped: there aren't any WMD's and the president and all his men told us that there was NO DOUBT that Saddam had them.

Are Republicans saying Bush lied to them? If they are I would be happy to remind them they did not read the intel either

The WMDS probably went to Syria according to several articles

BTW, Dems said Saddma had WMD's and was a threat

Are Republicans saying Bush lied to them? If they are I would be happy to remind them they did not read the intel either

The WMDS probably went to Syria according to several articles

BTW, Dems said Saddma had WMD's and was a threat

no ...repeublicans just voted en masse to send our boys to die without reading the intelligence report....and you seem to be just fine with that....you partisan hack.

no ...repeublicans just voted en masse to send our boys to die without reading the intelligence report....and you seem to be just fine with that....you partisan hack.

Look stupid - Republlicans are NOT saying Bush lied to them

Dems are - and they did NOT read the intel when it was made avainable to them

Look stupid - Republlicans are NOT saying Bush lied to them

Dems are - and they did NOT read the intel when it was made avainable to them

look stupid...nearly every republican senator voted to send our boys to die and you don't care that THEY didn't do THEIR jobs....you only bitch that democrats didn't read the report. You would gain a lot of credibility if you would seem to be as pissed at republicans for not doing their jobs as you are democrats.

look stupid...nearly every republican senator voted to send our boys to die and you don't care that THEY didn't do THEIR jobs....you only bitch that democrats didn't read the report. You would gain a lot of credibility if you would seem to be as pissed at republicans for not doing their jobs as you are democrats.

They are not trying to wiggle off the hook over their vote

Dems are doing just that. They have to try and appease left wing nuts like you

Forum List

Back