44 Senators Never Read Prewar Intel Report

I have always voiced my displeasure at democrats who voted for the use of force. RSR starts a thread railing at democrats who voted before reading the intelligence report but does not give a shit about republicans who did the same thing.

he is a hack.

do I need to repeat that again for you drac?

oh...this is rich.... like two guys with tiny penises congratulating each other on how well endowed the other is!

Oh, you are one of those type of guys?

You do know John Edwards is very uncomfortable around you people

Oh, you are one of those type of guys?

You do know John Edwards is very uncomfortable around you people

avoiding the question again?

Tell me again why you are not upset with republicans who voted to send our boys to war without doing their homework first.

does that somehow change the fact that you could give a shit whether republican senators did their job before sending our boys off to die?

I have no problem with the Republicans - they are not the ones trying to lie their way out of their votes

I have always voiced my displeasure at democrats who voted for the use of force. RSR starts a thread railing at democrats who voted before reading the intelligence report but does not give a shit about republicans who did the same thing.

he is a hack.

do I need to repeat that again for you drac?

Thats great MM But the bottom line is now you are defending the democrats that didnt read the report.... Why defend? In My opinion anyone who voted, and didnt read the report first republican or democrat should be thrown out of office.

you have no problem with senators voting to send our boys to war without doing their homework first?

I understand.

hack.

You calling me a hack MM, is a badge if honor I will wear with pride

It tells me I struck a nerve with you - hitting you with facts usually has that reaction

You calling me a hack MM, is a badge if honor I will wear with pride

It tells me I struck a nerve with you - hitting you with facts usually has that reaction

so...you admit that you could care less if senators do their homework before sending our boys off to die as long as they are republican senators who never second guess their support for the war that they voted for without doing their jobs in the first place?

I understand.

so...you admit that you could care less if senators do their homework before sending our boys off to die as long as they are republican senators who never second guess their support for the war that they voted for without doing their jobs in the first place?

I understand.

Unlike Dems, Republicans are not trying to lie their way out of their vote

You want to duck theat fact - but I will not let you

I understand.

You talk so much bullshit it is unreal...

What about the Democrats??? Or are you giving them a pass!

Unlike Dems, Republicans are not trying to lie their way out of their vote

You want to duck theat fact - but I will not let you

and you won't acknowledge that I have condemned all the democrats in the house and the senate who voted for the use of force.....

and you won't acknowledge that you are completely OK with senators voting to send our boys to war without doing their homework...as long as they are republicans.

you want to duck that, don't you?:rofl:

and you won't acknowledge that I have condemned all the democrats in the house and the senate who voted for the use of force.....

and you won't acknowledge that you are completely OK with senators voting to send our boys to war without doing their homework...as long as they are republicans.

When did you do that?

Must have missed ALL those posts over the last several months

So you have condemned ALL the democrat Presidential hopefuls except for Obama?

Forum List

Back