44.2 Terabits per second Internet

I'm all for that. I remember back in the days...it took almost 5 to 10 minutes, just to load a page. Stupid dial-ups. Lol (I'm so glad those days are long gone.)

I'm all for that. I remember back in the days...it took almost 5 to 10 minutes, just to load a page. Stupid dial-ups. Lol (I'm so glad those days are long gone.)
You didn't like have dial up for a dollar an hour in the early 1990's?

baud 14.4k

I remember some businesses might pay over $100k for a 1TB server. And a 16MB video card was a big deal.

I miss dial up internet. Listening to that screeching sound from the modem every time you connected. Buying a second phone line, because God forbid somebody in the house picks up the phone while you're waiting for a page to load. There goes 10 minutes of waiting that you're never getting back.

A thousand HD movies in less than a second.

I’d be satisfied with that.

Programmers and the MBAs for the service providers would soon find a way to piss it all away on more advertising bullshit. We're probably pissing away at least half the nations bandwidth in that garbage already.

Wat?

I am still on my Tandy while using a 300 baud modem...

What is this new technology you speak of that take five to ten minutes to load a page on the Al Gore interweb?

~ Joe Biden ( When asked about today Technology breakthroughs )

Forum List

Back