43 anti white commercials

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Tried to find anti black commercials, couldn't find any.

Figured some white CEO obvious racist of ADT Home Security would do a commercial of blacks typically looting a home, but all of the commercials are of lilly white redneck crackers robbing homes.

Huh.....

Yup. I picked on the anti-white theme in commercials years ago. Glad I'm half Hispanic or I would be offended. lol

People who get bent out of shape over commercials. :lol:

I remember a few years back when there was a little girl on a Cheerios commercial that made the racists or otherwise mindlessly fearful animals just lose their shit. :lol:

I'm surprised there hasn't been more crying over the fact that in virtually all commercials now, gender roles have been almost completely reversed. Women and little girls are ordered to be "strong, fierce, powerful, uncompromising," etc. Can you even imagine the same message being directed to little boys anymore? On mattress commercials now it's always the woman who wants the firm side of the bed, and the meek little man wants the extra soft side. The latest trend is showing a man nurturing a baby and a quick cut to a shot of a woman in the garage working on a car. It's funny because some ad agency yahoos somewhere must really think they are being 'progressive' with such obvious pandering. It's funny, but in the end it's just a commercial after all. Sort of like banners on ads for Pepsi or McDonald's about BLM. Does anyone really think giant soft drink or fast food companies give half a shit about social causes? They care only about selling sodas and burgers, of course. I don't blame them for that, but the cynical hypocrisy is pretty blatant.

People who get bent out of shape over commercials. :lol:

I remember a few years back when there was a little girl on a Cheerios commercial that made the racists or otherwise mindlessly fearful animals just lose their shit. :lol:

I'm surprised there hasn't been more crying over the fact that in virtually all commercials now, gender roles have been almost completely reversed. Women and little girls are ordered to be "strong, fierce, powerful, uncompromising," etc. Can you even imagine the same message being directed to little boys anymore? On mattress commercials now it's always the woman who wants the firm side of the bed, and the meek little man wants the extra soft side. The latest trend is showing a man nurturing a baby and a quick cut to a shot of a woman in the garage working on a car. It's funny because some ad agency yahoos somewhere must really think they are being 'progressive' with such obvious pandering. It's funny, but in the end it's just a commercial after all. Sort of like banners on ads for Pepsi or McDonald's about BLM. Does anyone really think giant soft drink or fast food companies give half a shit about social causes? They care only about selling sodas and burgers, of course. I don't blame them for that, but the cynical hypocrisy is pretty blatant.
The black people on the left and the lilly white left wing patronizing racists say Chess is racist.

These commercials aren't "anti" anything. They are "pro" make money off of dopes who might be so easily pandered to.

Forum List

Back