42 Police units show up to address a black man delivery news papers.

The next time you call the cops because you see someone (regardless of race) skulking around your place at 4:00AM, I've instructed 911 Operator to just tell you, "Don't worry, it's just the paper boy".

We wouldn't want anyone to over-react, would we?

In my case if I was dumb enough to call 911 it would be twenty minutes minimum before they arrived. Probably closer to thirty or even an hour.

So if I call. It would be after anything that happened was over.

The next time you call the cops because you see someone (regardless of race) skulking around your place at 4:00AM, I've instructed 911 Operator to just tell you, "Don't worry, it's just the paper boy".

We wouldn't want anyone to over-react, would we?

In my case if I was dumb enough to call 911 it would be twenty minutes minimum before they arrived. Probably closer to thirty or even an hour.

So if I call. It would be after anything that happened was over.
Quite right. Take care of it first, let them clean up.

This story is an example of anti white bias in the liberal news media

Actually, you lying, as usual.

Why are lying to the USMB forum again?

Probably justifies editing out things to create an alternate context as the truth.

He also knows most won't actually read the whole story or discover what actually happened, and instead read just the headline and go straight to writing a comment.

That's most of our society now. React first, and never bother with what really happened.

Forum List

Back