42% of Fentanyl pills seized at the border contain a lethal dose.

Yeah and China shouldn't be shipping tons of poison to try and kill Americans. And our government should be protecting our border. Lot's of "shoulds" to go around.
Instead of banning books, but I guess Republicans don't stand for much of anything, Communists nations ban books and media.

Read this for your answer.

I don't need too, I don't do drugs. Ha Ha Fox news lol. That is like reading no news. I'm sure the misfits at the border are smuggling in fentanyl. What else is new.
read and learn.

The flow of fentanyl into the United States in 2019 is more diverse compared to the start of the fentanyl crisis in 2014, with new source countries and new transit countries emerging as significant trafficking nodes. This is exacerbating the already multi-faceted fentanyl crisis by introducing additional source countries into the global supply chain of fentanyl, fentanyl-related substances, and fentanyl precursors. Further, this complicates law enforcement operations and policy efforts to stem the flow of fentanyl into the United States. While Mexico and China are the primary source countries for fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked directly into the United States, India is emerging as a source for finished fentanyl powder and fentanyl precursor chemicals

Last edited:
People shouldn't do any drugs.
Tell that to the 26 states that have entered into a deal with the cartels to allow people to have "small amounts of marijuana for personal use".

Last edited:
You morons elected a man with oatmeal for brains, this is the result. Will the shit for brains democrats ever get their head out of their ass?
dems.png

China is making Americans take fentanyl?

How are they doing that?
Oh I forgot you are not fully up to speed on things because you watch CNN....Fentanyl's ingredients are made in Chinese labs...they sell those ingredients to Mexican Drug Cartels...the Cartels make Fentanyl and put it into meth and make their own OxyContin with it...they have gotten so good at making their Oxi look like the real thing that pharmacists can't tell the difference...until it kills someone...

By the way Trump had this stopped cold...Biden has turned his head from it and has said nothing so China has resumed selling it to the Cartels...what you libs don't know is harming America so please widen your realm of news gathering....

You try selling drug components to Mexican Cartels and see how long you last...the DEA would be on you so fast...but China can do this?...and our government closes their eyes....shameful....

Consider the size of a teaspoon of salt. There are nearly 5600 milligrams of salt in that teaspoon. A lethal dose of Fentanyl is between 2 and 5 milligrams. Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times more potent than Heroin. a drug laced Take a drug laced with a few grains of Fentanyl and you are dead before the paramedics could reach you. This is not just a drug, it is a fast-acting poison. and it is pouring over the border with the illegal immigrants and killing unsuspecting Americans every day.

Of course what is seized at the border is a lethal dose. You don't get any money for smuggling baby laxative and you would want to make what you are smuggling as profitable as possible.

Oh I forgot you are not fully up to speed on things because you watch CNN....Fentanyl's ingredients are made in Chinese labs...they sell those ingredients to Mexican Drug Cartels...the Cartels make Fentanyl and put it into meth and make their own OxyContin with it...they have gotten so good at making their Oxi look like the real thing that pharmacists can't tell the difference...until it kills someone...

By the way Trump had this stopped cold...Biden has turned his head from it and has said nothing so China has resumed selling it to the Cartels...what you libs don't know is harming America so please widen your realm of news gathering....

You try selling drug components to Mexican Cartels and see how long you last...the DEA would be on you so fast...but China can do this?...and our government closes their eyes....shameful....

So, tell me again who is forcing Americans to use this stuff?

The fuck administration is handing out free needles and now crack pipes. It would be a good use of seized drugs to distribute them free to the homeless.

Dopers have been making the vermin rich for many decades now. They don't give a shit who gets their money so no reason to give a shit when they die from doing business with the murdering scum. It's treason in any case to buy from the scum.

Forum List

Back