42% of Black Mail-in Votes Being Rejected

How do you know they're black?
The same way Kamala says she is black.
Dems use color as a tool.

It doesn't say Kamala's race on her mail-in ballot.

Kamala is all over the tee-vee

"Harris’s background and biracial identity as the daughter of an Indian immigrant mother and a Jamaican immigrant father"
I know and understand that.
She uses words like "black" or "woman of color", or whatever seems beneficial at the time.

Tim pool nails it again, and shows the shortfall of Democrat mail-in ballot efforts.
The only way the worthless cheat Tramp can win is voter suppression!
President Trump and the right warned everyone that many mail-in votes would be thrown out, because history has shown that is the case. Too many mistakes are made on filling it out, as well as delivery issues. Now that it’s turning out to be true, you’re blaming President Trump? :cuckoo:

God Almighty, but you Rumpian butt-floss minions are getting more hilarious by the day, as we near November 3rd.

Nobody's tossing Black ballots... nor Brown nor Yellow nor Red nor even White... what a steaming pile of hor$e$hit.

Oh... and... by the way... 50,00,00 Americans have already voted... it's wwwaaaaaaayyy too late to start this $hit now.

The dems are now panicking over early voting
Since all ballots have to be in by November 3 they're losing faith

:auiqs.jpg:

Check out these newest bestest high energy nuggets

Frigging npr :p

Last week it was Muslims and Jews going for Trump
Black males for Trump we already know are much better than 2016

Trump landslide baby

God Almighty, but you Rumpian butt-floss minions are getting more hilarious by the day, as we near November 3rd.

Nobody's tossing Black ballots... nor Brown nor Yellow nor Red nor even White... what a steaming pile of hor$e$hit.

Oh... and... by the way...
50,00,00 Americans have already voted... it's wwwaaaaaaayyy too late to start this $hit now.

How many voted?

I didn't read 'they were black' in this thread ..... ??????
the title of the thread is.....
42% of Black Mail-in Votes Being Rejected
how do they know they were black people?...
You guys are serious?

The ballots got tossed, and thus READ, and they count the statistics.

I dont mean to sound insulting but I thought you guys were joking till now.

"Harris’s background and biracial identity as the daughter of an Indian immigrant mother and a Jamaican immigrant father"
She uses words like "black" or "woman of color", or whatever seems beneficial at the time.
I always find that ironic since her father is half-white, half black, and her mother is actually a dark-skinned Caucasian. She is only about 1/4 black. That's even less than Ohbummer!

I always find that ironic since her father is half-white, half black, and her mother is actually a dark-skinned Caucasian. She is only about 1/4 black. That's even less than Ohbummer!
Well at least she's mo black than pocahontas was injun so thats legit for them demodummies.

Tim pool nails it again, and shows the shortfall of Democrat mail-in ballot efforts.
I don’t know if you copied your title from Tim Pool, but it’s not accurate.

42% of rejected ballots may belong to black people (in North Carolina) but that’s different than saying 42% of black votes are rejected. Overall perfect of rejected votes is typically <1% and has been going down overall.

The real story is that Republicans will look for any reason to throw out the votes of Americans they don’t like.

Forum List

Back