41-year-old nurse from Portugal who was vaccinated against COVID-19 on 12/30/2020 died on 01/01/2021

A 41-year-old nurse from Portugal who was vaccinated against COVID-19 on 12/30/2020 died on 01/01/2021.

Dnoticias.pt:

One of the reasons I plan on waiting. My body is my temple and I suffer from some allergies which apparently can be a deterrent to taking any vaccine. Nobody can know what potential impact it has on those with possibly even unknown sensitivities/allergies.

Also, I do believe the most vulnerable should access it first, especially if they are dealing with the public (nurses, doctors and like). I am not as young as I used to be, so, I don't know what side effects I might suffer from when taking it. For those first responders in direct harm or, older citizens, those with underlying conditions, taking the vaccine early makes most sense.

Last edited:
A 41-year-old nurse from Portugal who was vaccinated against COVID-19 on 12/30/2020 died on 01/01/2021.

Dnoticias.pt:

We should have waited the normal 5 yrs to produce. We only had 4.5 yrs left. Libs want the 4.5 to completely wipe everything clean. I also believe Trump should never have stopped one single flight until october of last yr.

Dnoticias.pt:

First off, why can't you post a link that is in English? This board is called US Messageboard and we speak English here, as we are in the US (or, at least, that is what the "patriotic Americans" would tell you. They might even be pissed that your link is in Spanish, as that is a language spoken by illegal immigrants.)

Anyway.................the makers of the vaccine have said repeatedly that it takes around 7 days for the first shot to take effect, and even then, only 1 shot is about 70 percent effective. In order to get the 95 percent effectiveness, a person has to get the second shot, and it only starts being 95 percent a week after the second shot is given. 2 days isn't enough to give the vaccine time to take effect, and can you be sure that this person wasn't infected before they got vaccinated?

Take your scare tactics about the vaccine to others who might be as stupid as you and believe your bullshit. Those of us who have actually paid attention to the vaccine rollout know better than to believe you.

Dnoticias.pt:

One of the reasons I plan on waiting. My body is my temple and I suffer from some allergies which apparently can be a deterrent to taking any vaccine. Nobody can know what potential impact it has on those with possibly even unknown sensitivities/allergies.

Also, I do believe the most vulnerable should access it first, especially if they are dealing with the public (nurses, doctors and like). I am not as young as I used to be, but, I don't know what side effects I might suffer from when taking it. For those first responders in direct harm or, older citizens, those with underlying conditions, taking the vaccine early makes most sense.

I can understand your wanting to wait, since you said you have allergies that may cause a bad reaction to the vaccine. However, there have been cases where a person (the one I heard about was a nurse), who had a bad reaction to the vaccine and went into anaphylaxis. But, the reaction started within 10 to 20 min, and because they were already in a hospital, they were able to be treated and were released the next day.

Me? I'm thinking that if a person has allergies, the doctors should put them in a waiting room for 30 min after receiving the vaccine, and if they have a bad reaction, it will show up within that timeframe, and they could be treated and kept alive and healthy.

Dnoticias.pt:

First off, why can't you post a link that is in English? This board is called US Messageboard and we speak English here, as we are in the US (or, at least, that is what the "patriotic Americans" would tell you. They might even be pissed that your link is in Spanish, as that is a language spoken by illegal immigrants.)

Anyway.................the makers of the vaccine have said repeatedly that it takes around 7 days for the first shot to take effect, and even then, only 1 shot is about 70 percent effective. In order to get the 95 percent effectiveness, a person has to get the second shot, and it only starts being 95 percent a week after the second shot is given. 2 days isn't enough to give the vaccine time to take effect, and can you be sure that this person wasn't infected before they got vaccinated?

Take your scare tactics about the vaccine to others who might be as stupid as you and believe your bullshit. Those of us who have actually paid attention to the vaccine rollout know better than to believe you.
Abiker is trying to silence Baron for putting up a factual article. If you want an english version, just google.

Dnoticias.pt:

There is a difference between the time it takes to affect WuFlu immunity and side effects. Side effects can be immediate.

First off, why can't you post a link that is in English

It says

Screenshot_20210111-100313.png
j
Screenshot_20210111-100324.png

Screenshot_20210111-100339.png

It is estimated that 98% of those vaccinated against COVID19 in 2021 will die by the year 2121.

Scary!

Probability says things such as this will happen in enough repetitions. How many people have received the vaccine and how many have died? This one incident says very little.
That said, caution is not crazy.

Dnoticias.pt:

Your post is nothing but propaganda.
Obviously this vaccine is vastly more dangerous than any other vaccine.

It has been tested far less than any other vaccine.
Instead of being grown and cultured like most organic vaccines, it was totally artificially manufactured, and has no natural history.
The only way any vaccine can succeed is by stimulating an immune system response, and that is exactly what makes covid-19 dangerous, the over response by the immune system.
And it is totally unnecessary since covid-19 is zoonotic from bats, is not endemic to humans, and is never coming back.

Dnoticias.pt:

Also, I do believe the most vulnerable should access it first, especially if they are dealing with the public (nurses, doctors and like). I am not as young as I used to be, but, I don't know what side effects I might suffer from when taking it. For those first responders in direct harm or, older citizens, those with underlying conditions, taking the vaccine early makes most sense.

I can understand your wanting to wait, since you said you have allergies that may cause a bad reaction to the vaccine. However, there have been cases where a person (the one I heard about was a nurse), who had a bad reaction to the vaccine and went into anaphylaxis. But, the reaction started within 10 to 20 min, and because they were already in a hospital, they were able to be treated and were released the next day.

Me? I'm thinking that if a person has allergies, the doctors should put them in a waiting room for 30 min after receiving the vaccine, and if they have a bad reaction, it will show up within that timeframe, and they could be treated and kept alive and healthy.

All the deaths after covid-19 infections are actually allergic reactions from an over active immune system response.
The only way any vaccine can work is to stimulate the same response as the virus it is for.
So there is no way to limit the risk from covid-19 vaccine.
If we could prevent the deadly allergic response, then we could use the same methods to stop all covid-19 deaths from what are essentially allergic responses.

Dnoticias.pt:

It takes 5 weeks to work in the body to build up the right RNA proteins

If you mean immune response, it is more building up T-cells and B-cells who have memory, and I doubt that RNA is involved in that memory. But it could be. Not sure how T-cells and B-cells of the immune system work.

But if you mean it can't be the vaccine causing the death, that is untrue because the existing immune system as you are inoculated, can have the exact same reaction to the vaccine as it can have to the actual virus.
If it didn't, the it would not work for immunity from the virus. It is your immume system noticing the intrusion that can kill, not the more precise response ability it grows later.

It is estimated that 98% of those vaccinated against COVID19 in 2021 will die by the year 2121.

Scary!

First of all, there is no statistic indicating a vaccine is needed for covid-19 since it is zoonotic and not endemic to humans, so not ever coming back once eliminated.
Second is that in order to work as a vaccine, it has to stimulate the same immune response as covid-19, which includes the deadly over reaction by the immune system.
Third is that covid-19 has a very tiny risk, with only 0,06% of the population dying from it.
So it is quite possible the vaccine could end up having a higher death rate than the virus.
Forth is that it has almost no testing compared to other vaccines.
Fifth is that is was not grown like most vaccines, but manufactured by gene splicing, so is vastly more risky than any other vaccine.
Sixth is that allergic reactions and over responses by the immune system is skyrocketing already, like Lupus, diabetes, deadly allergies like to peanuts, ADDS, autism, etc.

Here in France we are talking about the three variants of covid and that the first two are very contagious but no more dangerous than "the original" but that the new discovered in Japan they do not have much but that the vaccine could not be useful with the new variant in Japan.
This doesn’t sound very encouraging

Forum List

Back