$400 for this concert. ??

Are people nuts or something? $400 to watch some 1980's Eurotrash band? :laughing0301:

Hey man! I like 80's Eurotrash bands!!!!

1664416918613.png

If it's a band that you enjoy, and you have the cash to afford it, then by all means go.

Shit...................if I hadn't had some of the bills I did a few months ago and could have blown 500 without much problems, I would have gone to see Joan Jett.

So, if you've got the money and can afford it, as well as enjoy the band, then by all means, go.

Duran is an all time Great

The theater is only 2,000 and I am nervous about being going alone

Duran had a good 20 songs

$400 Is Pennies to me

Dude..........................if 400 bucks is pennies to you and you don't go, I'd say that you're a fool. You already said that you liked the band, and they ain't gonna be around forever, this might be one of the last times you could ever get to see them. And in a venue that only has 2000 people in it? Hell, you might get lucky and be allowed to go backstage, or at the very least, get an autograph from the whole band.

And..............if you're afraid to go, ask a friend and tell them you'll buy their ticket (remember, you said 400 bucks is just pennies to you, so 800 shouldn't be a problem). I'm pretty sure that if you offered a ticket, you should have little to zero problem finding someone to tag along. If you can't find someone and give me a couple of days notice, buy my gas up there and back as well as the ticket, and I'd be willing to hit the concert with you.

They are having a really groovy three-day concert in Ozark, Arkansas the Wakaan festival and it's like really the shit.

Will I look like a loser alone ???

There's gonna be a whole bunch of people rocking out. Whether or not you're with someone is gonna be one of the last things anyone is gonna notice.

You'll look like more of a loser to the dude looking back at you in the mirror a few years from now if you don't go. I mean, you already said you can easily afford it. Better to feel a bit awkward for a little bit now and have wonderful memories later, than to not feel awkward for a little bit, yet have regrets for the rest of your natural.

So what if you have zero friends? Go and enjoy the concert. But, like I said, if you are feeling weird about going alone and can't find someone, give me a couple of days notice, buy my gas up there and back, as well as the ticket, and I'll go with you. Hell, I'd even drive us to the concert!

Forum List

Back