40% of Transsexuals Attempted Suicide

In fact, these are just hypotheses, no one knows how it was formed.
Or they hide it for political reasons.
Gimbutas believes that there was a paradise and people were happy in this culture, but this contradicts the numerous traces of violence and cannibalism, as well as the wild bloody rituals formed in this culture.

In the "long houses" of Old Europe, people lived in the same conditions as pigs, in one farm, human housing was fenced off from the pigsty only by a partition, and the conditions of detention were not much different. There weren't even windows

Evolution is a relative concept, it is adaptability and survival, not progress from a cultural and aesthetic point of view. Many of the higher animals have become extinct, but the worm-germaphrodites live. For example.

It seems that in old Europe the organization of the anthill was copied.
If you put 1000 male queers and 1000 female dikes on an island, either they would all die out, or soon they would adapt to the normal way of life to keep their island populated. I just cant see the second happening though...If you are born queer you will supposedly always be queer.

People who are confused and upset can get help lots of places. They don't have to die.
That's a very heartless approach.....
The primary reason for these suicides is depression and a lack of acceptance from family members and society in general.

Most people who suffer from this have a fear that their secret will be exposed at first....but later suffer depression over the outright hatred that homophobes subject them to constantly.

That's a very heartless approach.....
The primary reason for these suicides is depression and a lack of acceptance from family members and society in general.

Most people who suffer from this have a fear that their secret will be exposed at first....but later suffer depression over the outright hatred that homophobes subject them to constantly.
If those people, just kept what they did behind closed bedroom doors, then no one would know any difference. But alas that isnt the Marxist way, but to tear the very fabric of civilization apart by having immorality forced upon the rest of US...

Just because a bunch of psychology majors decide that gender dysphoria is "normal" doesn't mean that it is.

What happens when they decide bipolar disorder is no longer a disorder but a natural condition?

Most psychology majors usually are a bit nuts themselves and attend these classes in an effort to heal themselves but instead find reasons to accept and license their own illogical behaviors in order to stay mentally ill. And now we are supposed to accept and endorse aberrant behavior as some sort of "enlightened" mindset? Not!

The suicide rate alone should be a clue that these psychologist have made a mistake...it's not society at large that's wrong but the group itself.

Just because a woman likes hunting and sports doesn't mean that she is transgender or homosexual...it simply means she likes hunting and sports.

The reverse is true for men...just because some guys like cutting hair or sewing or flower arranging doesn't mean that they are homosexual or transgendered....it means they enjoy those things.

But currently our society is telling them who they must be...with the strongest encouragement possible that they must change sexes...and it's literally killing these people.

I come from the era where a 300lb wall of muscle is accepted when he likes needlepoint and offers to make me a pillow or a piece of art to hang on my wall. I'd be happy to do so because his wife endorses his artwork. Just like a woman bringing me a piece of venison or elk that tells me the story of how difficult it was for her to bring that animal down and haul it back. I'll cook it and eat it with relish. (Because I cook better than she does)

That is a much better situation than destroying someone's identity.

If you put 1000 male queers and 1000 female dikes on an island, either they would all die out, or soon they would adapt to the normal way of life to keep their island populated. I just cant see the second happening though...If you are born queer you will supposedly always be queer.
I don't believe that.
And most aren't born 'QUEER'.
They become 'QUEER'....which is why Democrats have Dragqueens teaching our children about anal sex....and are trying to expose us to more and more Gay advertisements, televisions shows based on homosexuality, and movies based on the subject.
There is a difference between having physical and psychological traits of another sex.....and same-sex attractions. Most gay men like macho guys and aren't flaming fags. Most transsexuals feel more comfortable being themselves rather than fitting into what society believes are defined gender stereotypes.

Just because a woman likes hunting and sports doesn't mean that she is transgender or homosexual...it simply means she likes hunting and sports.
This is partly the result of cultural influence and upbringing, but there is still a correlation between what a person likes to do, his physical characteristics and his masculine or feminine qualities. In order not to get confused, you need to clearly define purely masculine qualities coming from the very nature of men. These are only those qualities that come from his strength and will, military qualities. Hunting is not men thing, for example, in lion pride, only females hunt, and hunting does not require anything that is inherent in a man. Hunter not fighter and not warior. Hunter always kills weak
But if we take only what comes from what is inherent in a man: strength, speed and strategic logical mind, then this is exactly what makes a man a man and any behavior that contradicts this, for example, if a man loves to cook, will relate to his femininity

If those people, just kept what they did behind closed bedroom doors, then no one would know any difference. But alas that isnt the Marxist way, but to tear the very fabric of civilization apart by having immorality forced upon the rest of US...
Sorry, but I don't think Marxism tells us to put on a dress and rub our sexuality in other people's faces.
Marxism pits the classes against each other.
The LGBT community shouldn't have to hide from homophobes to feel accepted.
This all plays into the Democrat/Communists hands.
Democrats are using any form of prejudice they can to divide us and tear down our society, and change it into one where there is no private ownership. They want everyone to suffering equally. Using Transsexuals/Gays to get it done is just one part of the plan.
If you'll notice....in every blue state or blue city, that is imposing harsh lock downs on the public, there is a Democrat or a member of the LGBT community pushing leftist policies.
  • Oregon's governor is openly bisexual
  • Wisconsin's senator is a lesbian
  • New Jersey's governor is openly gay
  • Colorado governor is openly gay
  • Washington State governor is a lesbian
  • Mayor of Chicago is a lesbian
  • 3 of New York's city councilmen are openly gay
  • Minneapolis is run by a lesbian in the city council
The primary reason for most of the hatred is a lack of understanding by both sides. On one hand the right thinks these people are all mental patients, while the left feels justifiably that everyone on the right hates them....so they're easily manipulated by corrupt Democrats.

Last edited:
The big problem in modern society is that the lines between masculine and feminine have been blurred. In patriarchal culture, there was a clear connection between power, military qualities and courage, so there were no contradictions. Now a woman can be an influential person, and a strong man can be a simple loader. In such a situation, if this is taken as the norm, it is impossible to determine who a man is. If a man does not manifest himself as a man, then the very concept of a man does not exist.

The big problem in modern society is that the lines between masculine and feminine have been blurred. In patriarchal culture, there was a clear connection between power, military qualities and courage, so there were no contradictions. Now a woman can be an influential person, and a strong man can be a simple loader. In such a situation, if this is taken as the norm, it is impossible to determine who a man is. If a man does not manifest himself as a man, then the very concept of a man does not exist.
I don't see that as a threat.
Being a man shouldn't be acting like John Wayne.
A man can be whatever he wants to be.
Being a man shouldn't be defined.

Same for being a woman.
Everyone is different.

I don't see that as a threat.
Being a man shouldn't be acting like John Wayne.
A man can be whatever he wants to be.
Being a man shouldn't be defined.

Same for being a woman.
Everyone is different.
That is why there is gender equality and LGBT people in slave civilizations and in modern society. Whether this is normal or not is a moot point. Anything can be declared a norm, but what are the criteria for this "norm"?

If we approach at least from an aesthetic point of view, we still want to see fragility, grace, beauty and modesty in a woman, and a strong romantic hero in a man who protects a woman? Isn't that what most men want? And isn't this type of society still accepted as the norm?

If we approach at least from an aesthetic point of view, we still want to see fragility, grace, beauty and modesty in a woman, and a strong romantic hero in a man who protects a woman? Isn't that what most men want? And isn't this type of society still accepted as the norm?
I dunno....I like protective women too.
In nature sometimes mother's are the best protectors and men are the cannibals.
This is the case with Grizzlies and Polar Bears.
Who's to say what is natural.

I dunno....I like protective women too.
This is the case with Grizzlies and Polar Bears.
Who's to say what is natural.
Hermaphrodite worms have adapted well too.

By the way, cannibalism was exactly there where matriarchy was.
In Old Europe.
This is reflected even in fairy tales. A huge amount of folklore mentions an evil old woman who ate boys and young people, luring them into traps.
These tales did not appear out of nowhere.

New Topics

Forum List

Back